ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
after save dr. and tell you to go north is that end of this patch ? or still more quest ? because doors lock with lazer

UltraEarth

Mar 8, 2020
I completed it but i forgot to save my game, when i "continue" from menu the only saves i have are from very early ingame, no way im gonna do all of it again, do someone have a full completed save to share?

Lars Rust

Nov 8, 2023
I don't know how to guide me well but where do I find the personality module?
Hotel Breasthuge in Armageddon Downtown North, on the east side of the area. You have to talk to the mayor first (quest to fight Valentina) to gain access. The module is on the top floor from a robot girl in a dark room, and you get the choice between the Personality or Combat Module.

I tend to make a beeline for it cause the Personality Module can alter some of the earliest interactions in the game, most notably when you get the Charger from Jenni. I say that's notable, cause if you have it on or off and replay a scene that can be altered by it in the gallery it will reflect that. Except this one, so you can only see Aida enjoy the charger experiment if you have it at the time you get it.

• Wow
Reactions: JustAl and The_Knut

Krisa88

Apr 24, 2023
Amazing game!
Also for people who couldn't find the second picture (0.501 ver): just explore the game, you can't miss it. Just go through the main quest.

Leonalf 1234

Oct 16, 2022
¡Juego increíble!
También para las personas que no pudieron encontrar la segunda imagen (versión 0.501): simplemente exploran el juego, no te lo puedes perder. Simplemente completa la misión principal.
[/CITA] thank you, i love this game but my phone can't execute the 0.501, you now if it are compresed or something?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
any new skin? i haven't downloaded the game since version 0.051 the game only had haydee's skin and i plan to come back when it's 100% finished
It's a lot of effort to do skins since they need to redo all scenes with each new one. Unless the dev alternate between doing new skins and content for the game I think that we'll only get more after the main game is done.

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes