primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
anyone can share their save up to 2 versions ago?? I cant restart the game every time there is a new version.
I would be very grateful if someone could share the full save of 0.155
I think this is a full 0.155 save.

If you use this on 0.201:
0.201 changelog said:
OLD SAVES: Go to Aida's Memory Room and interract with the robot next to the
red button to enable the lewd battle scenes for Aida. + if you are level 15 or over
use the other robot to learn your missing skills.

Reactions: lubering

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Im really liking this game, its fun and quirky, only thing i wish we could do is salvage upgrades off the enemy Assaultrons, like one that increase the bust but adds armor, the skin with gives Aida more agility and jiggly butt, and a sub-frame to increase endurance but allows for those cum inflation/pregnant looks.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have a full complete gallery save please?
in front of the memory room preferably.
thank you

Reactions: dudder

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
anyone have a full complete gallery save please?
in front of the memory room preferably.
thank you
can't you just unlock the gallery manually
pretty sure there's a button in the gallery to unlock it
it doesn't take any effort if that's all you look for games for (which makes me question why'd you be looking for games)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like the update just one little thing i hope in the next update we get that hot death claw more sex scenes.

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
The game keeps crashing on me at random times. Not sure if it's only for me.
Anyone else experienced this?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
am i? do you really think i wold have posted it if i wasent?
Yea, I do. This is f95, people asked shits without looking carefully into their games beforehand all the times.

Also, screenshot your skills as well. See if the passives had already been unlocked or not.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
can't you just unlock the gallery manually
pretty sure there's a button in the gallery to unlock it
it doesn't take any effort if that's all you look for games for (which makes me question why'd you be looking for games)
you sure? I though that only unlocks old scenes.

Also to answer your question, mind your own... but I don't like re-grinding a game every minor update so I just check what's new in terms of scenes. Once this game is v1.0 or somewhere close, then I'll bother grinding it fully.
I only got like 3 hours of free time per day so I'm not wasting it on a early alpha patreon game.

Reactions: Doom Marine

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
you sure? I though that only unlocks old scenes.

Also to answer your question, mind your own... but I don't like re-grinding a game every minor update so I just check what's new in terms of scenes. Once this game is v1.0 or somewhere close, then I'll bother grinding it fully.
I only got like 3 hours of free time per day so I'm not wasting it on a early alpha patreon game.
I must apologise for making assumptions, it came from seeing time and time again people asking for saves for every game even whe it doesn't make sense.
Personally I usually play a game to check it out and then play again when the amount of changes warrants starting over, which usually is either a long time or waiting till completion.
Also aren't the saves compatible between versions?

Reactions: MrStal0ne
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes