Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
AIDA-0.311
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is something wrong with the discord link?
For I get errors when I try useing the link for it here

hollowed

Jul 27, 2018
  • optimized all the pictures in the game for better performance (now reduced in size)
Thank god, this game ran like garbage on my laptop. As funny and thematic as it was that the breasts in this game were so large they caused lag when loading in, I won't miss the frame dips in an RPG maker game.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
The art seems a little underwhelming at first in screenshots but the game really does open up and becomes alot more attractive when you play. Give it a chance, and you'll find a quirky RPG with a light weight but deep enough combat system to keep you entertained. Maybe use the game as an "endurance trainer" during battles to keep things interesting. Tons of NPC dialogue everywhere.

Suggestion: If you liked this game, you might like "Monolighter" by Gobsoft i think.
It's cancelled but it also has a similar vibe going on character wise, and centers around well designed
robots with alot of quirky dialogue also.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
You can buy a dick mod to equip that shows up in battles
but is there no way to actually use it on the different enemies?
Everytime i put it on it doesnt give new options you just get fucked the same way
but the dick is there. Does anyone know if there are unique situations where the game
will give you an option to actually use it on someone?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The art seems a little underwhelming at first in screenshots but the game really does open up and becomes alot more attractive when you play. Give it a chance, and you'll find a quirky RPG with a light weight but deep enough combat system to keep you entertained. Maybe use the game as an "endurance trainer" during battles to keep things interesting. Tons of NPC dialogue everywhere.

Suggestion: If you liked this game, you might like "Monolighter" by Gobsoft i think.
It's cancelled but it also has a similar vibe going on character wise, and centers around well designed
robots with alot of quirky dialogue also.
well, if someone likes this game an even better pick to play would be Zem's previous game, Paccsu

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Paccsu is a good game also.
I'd say great even, one of the best RPGM games around probably
Zem understands things about h-game design, like avoiding lose-to-h
and just like in AIDA, art is juicy and anal is plentiful, what not to love

user500

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know if there are unique situations where the game
will give you an option to actually use it on someone?
There is a boss that was added in the last update where having the benis equipped and taking her health down to half unlocks a special attack that starts an animated bit of AIDA fucking her in the ass. It's probably my favorite part of the game solely because it's the most control over the sex you get in the game. I hope the dev puts more moments like this in game, be it bosses or normal enemies.

Reactions: Mr.Red

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I'd say great even, one of the best RPGM games around probably
Zem understands things about h-game design, like avoiding lose-to-h
and just like in AIDA, art is juicy and anal is plentiful, what not to love
Not wrong and it's an actually finished game that is still fun and sexy to play and just hot all around. I wish more can follow that formula.

Reactions: ViviX12
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes