Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Does anyone have a full list of quests, side quests, and character quests?

I'm just not sure there aren't any that I've just never started so they don't appear on my list.

I have:
  • Main Quest (8)
  • Side Quest (20)
  • Character Quest (5)

HUSTISM

May 7, 2023
hey does anybody here have a save file thats completed? i somehow managed to lose mine and my ass is too lazy to go through the entire thing

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
hey does anybody here have a save file thats completed? i somehow managed to lose mine and my ass is too lazy to go through the entire thing
If you want, mine is not complete but it should be like ~95% aside of few scenes I'm not into (fap bed scene, nerd guy and vip room if I'm not mistaken) and one or other missing photos.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, everyone!
I am a new player and I am having a couple of issues.
Firstly, I can’t seem to find Gloria’s photograph in Mean City. Does anyone have any idea of where that might be?
Secondly, the instructions for the main quest are: Go South of Downtown and explore the town of Cumassbenis. I’ve already done that, in fact I am even further ahead in the main story, but those particular two icons remain grey instead of turning green. Is that normal or is there something I am missing?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you all.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Firstly, I can’t seem to find Gloria’s photograph in Mean City. Does anyone have any idea of where that might be?
Plenty of people in fact. And finding out would've taken you less time than writing this out. Just a little magic box on the top right on the page.
1717808081875.png

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes