Mod Ren'Py Completed A Knight's Tale - Gallery Mod [v0.36SE] [OEJ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You're really lucky, in Dominican Republic it's 200/300Mbps max (depending on the ISP) and there's no optic fiber in my area, so it's 10Mbps max (supposedly) on a noisy copper line. so it's like I'm still on the dial up era.:mad:
No - now I'm jealous.
I was in Playa Grande 5 years ago - Amanera resort - one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been - outside of asia / southeast asia.
Warn friendly people - and amazing memories!!!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Android port of A Knights Tale v 0.27se with OEJ gallery mod(updated by hds666 )
Usual gestures, save name/delete and access scenes from quick menu
My ports have alternative persistent saves/log location now under /Wills747 so you don't loose them
Grant storage permissions on first run
Updated my Android port to 0.27 SE

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elohim888

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
hds666 In your Gallery.rpy file, at line 37799, the variable name is 'cathyanal' but I believe that should be 'cathyanal_gal'.

if cathyanal_gal ==1:

One other thing that's actually in the original script.rpy (that you probably faithfully copied over to Gallery.rpy).... there's a scene reference named 'sideview' in script.rpy but there's no actual scene by that name. The reference to it should use 'scene56628-3' instead of 'sideview' so line 39995 of your Gallery.rpy file should say:

scene scene56628-3

and script.rpy line 111712 should be identical.

I have a rar of both edited files if you want them, just pm me if so.

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
hds666 In your Gallery.rpy file, at line 37799, the variable name is 'cathyanal' but I believe that should be 'cathyanal_gal'.

if cathyanal_gal ==1:

One other thing that's actually in the original script.rpy (that you probably faithfully copied over to Gallery.rpy).... there's a scene reference named 'sideview' in script.rpy but there's no actual scene by that name. The reference to it should use 'scene56628-3' instead of 'sideview' so line 39995 of your Gallery.rpy file should say:

scene scene56628-3

and script.rpy line 111712 should be identical.

I have a rar of both edited files if you want them, just pm me if so.
I thought that I changed that variable in this update. And that was weird that I didn't notice that in my testing.

TheSidewinder Already sent you a PM for the rar, and thank you for your work with URM.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote