A Lazy One needs your help!

TappedOut

Aug 13, 2017
Hello :)

I've been a long time lurker here and as of right now I feel like coming out of the shadows to ask a kind and friendly person for some links on how to work on Daz3d and answer some immediate questions. Now you might be thinking 'What a lazy bastard' and asking yourself 'Why does this dude not do it himself?' or 'Why should I help him?' Well... I am lazy person that likes to have everything on my plate already prepared ;) I'm also asking for a kind and friendly person to help me! so... yeah...

On to the questions!
1. Can I work with Daz3d without registering? I used to have a lot of accounts in the past on various site and programs till I got burned out and made a "Register only when necessary" policy. This question is what gotten me into posting on this forum since I tried searching it and didn't find clear information.
2. Is the RTX 2060 good enough for at least medium quality renders in a reasonable hobbyist time or do I need to render each object/model and layer it later on GIMP for medium quality (relative to later versions of Deprave Awakening >High)?
3. Are there normal sized models, pre-made or with out too much editing that doesn't look like a child, an anime like character, might have a hunchback once they hit post puberty or a person that would feint from too much blood redirection once the fun starts to begin...? I would like to work with models that are appealing for me. Disproportionate or oversized things doesn't appeal to me that much unless is an oversize Beam Rifle...
4. How is making a game with elements of coercion be receive in general? I can also work with other genre but I'm kinda into that at the moment.
That's all the question that I'm currently thinking about, would probably ask more later.

Now onto the background!
I'm currently thinking about learning how to code so I might have the skills to try to be a paid programmer(or a GFX person) for a while, maybe a year or two. Not really into it long term therefore my commitment to it has been fickly. With my recent surge of interest in Interactive Visual novels, I'll try to use it for a bit of stable motivation. My 1st project and maybe a few others would be done in renpy to try to get me into a workflow on an easier language. Later projects will be with other engines that have more complex languages along with basic RPG gameplay. Those would probably be private as it would just be me tinkering around and would likely be not well received. My vision for the final version of my 1st project is to utilise an Avatar that converse with each other on an appropriate background. It would also probably have only 20 to 30 renders for sexual and/or important events. Still trying to decide on whether to make a Kinect Novel or an interactive one with the only difference in the writing for each branches rather than having extra renders(well... maybe I might add a render or a few if it's really really necessary). Also I'm using this platform to increase my English proficiency since it's been going down the drain this past years! Critique how I use it and give me feedback! I'll read it all! but I'll only accept the nice ones :D

P.S.
This is just one of the things I came up with to learn coding this new year. It's just me trying to figure out what to do in 2020 so this might just be free-floating until next year if I enjoyed doing the other things on my agenda. And it could also be my dislike for some(most) Avatars I get to play that put this whole thing in the list to learn so I at least get one that I like... Also its been a while since I typed a paragraph and have gotten used to conversing in a sentence-only or one word type back and forth so this whole message might be a jumbled mess and may not express what I'm thinking completely.

Returning to his lair,
The Lazy One

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
1. Yes
2. Definitely.
3. There are 1,000s of Daz models.
4. Just make the game you want to make.

Reactions: recreation

TappedOut

Aug 13, 2017
1. Yes
2. Definitely.
3. There are 1,000s of Daz models.
4. Just make the game you want to make.
Concise! Lazily so... A-
Thank you for answering!
I'll get on leanring Daz tonight and if you could answer number 1 more in-depth and I got a hold of the program tonight as well then I'll try to set up some test renders then continue reading on the manual or tutorials during rendering.
And now a follow up.
For 1. I looked at the daz website and release post on forum again but I can't find the link to download without registering. This is what stopped me from trying to a few months ago as I was not open to the thought of torrenting it and even if I was I still had the thought of 'do I need to register to get add-ons installed too'. Could you please provide a link?
4. I'm a little hesitant about writing anything with elements of 'it' as I won't write it in a form of a caricatured(?) protagonist and its counterpart. So no > (presuming an upstanding woman down on her luck) That's a big ****, I'm grossed out by it! No I won't like it you NEANDERTHAL! > a few minutes later > THAT's SO GOOD! YES! BREAK ME!!!(or breed me). I mean leveling up and getting perks in a quick time is fun but I only like it when it's explained how I got it quickly in a reasonable manner.
Also it seems like number 4 is more tolerated if it is written in the NTR type storyline and protagonist's that are female.
I could probably do quick projects with those then make a more serious one with a protagonist I like once I acquire a decent skill level, although with this approach I may find work before I could be ready to start it therefore updates would likely be biyearly. Heck, if I even release it publicly.

I'm to lazy to answer
Laziness doesn't necessarily mean effortless my good Chad! It is also the season of giving,understanding and smooching. But now your getting 3 answers from me that will make going to the nice list next year very hard due to you not even lazily answering the questions! Your SINS offend me!!!(hey it's in-season)

A. The heartbroken answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B. The offended answer

C. The NTR answer (This answer went dark along the way so read with caution...)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Concise! Lazily so... A-
Thank you for answering!
I'll get on leanring Daz tonight and if you could answer number 1 more in-depth and I got a hold of the program tonight as well then I'll try to set up some test renders then continue reading on the manual or tutorials during rendering.
And now a follow up.
For 1. I looked at the daz website and release post on forum again but I can't find the link to download without registering. This is what stopped me from trying to a few months ago as I was not open to the thought of torrenting it and even if I was I still had the thought of 'do I need to register to get add-ons installed too'. Could you please provide a link?
4. I'm a little hesitant about writing anything with elements of 'it' as I won't write it in a form of a caricatured(?) protagonist and its counterpart. So no > (presuming an upstanding woman down on her luck) That's a big ****, I'm grossed out by it! No I won't like it you NEANDERTHAL! > a few minutes later > THAT's SO GOOD! YES! BREAK ME!!!(or breed me). I mean leveling up and getting perks in a quick time is fun but I only like it when it's explained how I got it quickly in a reasonable manner.
Also it seems like number 4 is more tolerated if it is written in the NTR type storyline and protagonist's that are female.
I could probably do quick projects with those then make a more serious one with a protagonist I like once I acquire a decent skill level, although with this approach I may find work before I could be ready to start it therefore updates would likely be biyearly. Heck, if I even release it publicly.
You can pirate Daz, but also setting up an account is easy and free. Daz releases updates periodically, ehich you also download from the site, or can pirate.

The only way to get better at writing is to write. .

TappedOut

Aug 13, 2017
Hey, it's me again :D

I'm trying to get into daz at the moment in full steam(not working out too well) due to boredom and well... Anyway, I've been fooling around with it this month and made over a dozen renders. Just the basic load environment, character, pose then render. At the moment I thought about making an actual coherent story and not just do single scenes on what I thought of at that moment.

My current idea is to do a female protagonist since I think that would be easier to do for a short project. I just think of a scenario and then bam, straight to the action(within a bit of reason of course).
There is currently two paths that I'm envisioning but I'll only do one of them due to the need of using my PC for other uses. Queue-Rendering overnight is also currently a no-go.

Now for the story!
The adventurous path involves a girl/woman who was just walking in a mall(or something) and saw an advertisement for modelling something(sexy??). I don't know how it works so that would be dealt with a fading screen... Then the hot photoshoot begins with maybe a bit of added dialogue. After that, it's done.
The Saddened path begins with a girl/woman in debt or something that compelled her to do a (sexy??) photoshoot. It's a work in progress... But it will be easier for me to write this since the act would be towards the subject rather than projecting the subject.
Anyways, The renders.
P.S.
I'm currently reading the daz user manual and just pass the half of it. I'll start making the sets after I finished reading it. I expect that to happen within a week or maybe 2(lol yeah, I'm that slow!). Also should I import to Ren'py? I could probably make some dialogue choices with it that reflect the subjects arousal or disgust but not much render difference. If I do import it then I'll now have to read up on Ren'py too and I'm a slow reader :p.
P.S.S.
I don't have a name for my subject, suggestions are welcome! No guarantees that I'll use any of it. Also where is that image compressor everyone was recommending on this forum awhile ago that was lossless?