VN - Unity - A Life in Silk - The First Cumming [v2.2.1 Beta] [Super-Ecchi Interactive]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Ayal

I really like the artwork and some of the gameplay. This could be a really good 5/5 game but for a few things.
    The save option needs to improve as it doesn¡t work and you need to start again every time.
    The options should not keep leading to game over. More options with each char, esp mum. Show scenes with her. Let her catch you showering instead of before.
    More varied animations, not just the same BJ scene.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

No option to save so you have to keep starting again, also no skip option and the same 1 blowjob animation used again and again, very lazy piece of work.

At the bare minimum it should have a skip option.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

ShueyL

I like the graphics and the clothing options look nice, but they don't seem to make any difference in actual game play. Writing could use some improvement as the story was bland. No real branching, more of a short novel than an true game with choices.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5404891

Promising but a few major UI issues in this Beta. Hopefully dev is listening and will clean it up (or even better just move it to Ren'Py) as the game moves forward. I will certainly be watching it. Here are a few notable issues I found:

1.) No save ability and auto-save (I assume that's what the flashing floppy disk icon is) is faulty so you have to play in one go. If you exit and come back, you have to start from the beginning.
    2) Not being able to exit from the TV video playing or from the computer screen list of achievements/outfits etc. is a big problem. Need a functional way to exit from these screens. I got stuck on both of them.
    3) Having to click the 'next' button to move forward is not ideal.

Otherwise the artwork is pretty decent and the plot seems interesting. Don't seem to be a lot of choices as of now but I'm fine with that as long as the UI becomes more usable.