Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Yea unless it is a bug from my playthrough which is hotwife/swinger she is mad that mc cheated with nurse, student girl, etc, but i don't remember mc ever got an option to tell her about those affairs, at the same time she is pissed on mc but she is allowed by choice to do the same without any issue from mc if player chooses so on hotwife path.
I understand if conflict due to mc cheating came from faithful path and kinda get her being mad that you mess with zoe given she is her friend, but she can do whatever she wants and getting mad for fucking some random girls. Don't remember getting an answer for this so gonna wait to try new version to see if whole meltdown was a a bug on swinging /hotwife path or it was intended that way which would be odd.
Fred's affairs were never intended to be husband-sharing arrangements. Fred wanted to see Mary with other men (if opted) which is a hotwife path. Fred knows who she is with,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Fred is aware of her adventures.

On the other hand, Mary is not aware Fred is having affairs with other women. Those girls were meant to be a temptation for Fred. He fell for it, leading to cheating on Mary. Mary is setting him up with other women (more scenes in upcoming releases), that's Mary's hot husband arrangement for Fred. She already did that once with Charlotte and Fred called Mary to ask about Rachel (Fred's choice)

A little patience and he would've been set up with other girls by Mary herself.

Last edited:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Exactly Sod... Fred has had knowledge at all times of Mary's "hotwife" path. He has been present at all of her actions, and if he wasn't physically there, he was on the phone or with the security cameras.
Also, in the Mary and Miriam scene.... Fred was okay with it, as they talked about it in chapter 4 as they left the hospital.
In that scene, a choice is made whether or not to accept Mary having a scene with another woman, and the player simply chose yes or no.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: (y) :love:The mysterious Mr. Z who tells Zoe to sabotage the marriage at the end of the fourth chapter is a guy who spies on the couple having sex twice. 1. When they are about to buy a house for the first time, I catch them having sex. 2 Once when they are having sex and he looks out the window and they catch him. He has the same color of clothes as I marked his sleeves are rolled up. He lives close to the couple in an old house that looks abandoned. He can quickly escape to his home unnoticed.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Alot of people seam to forget that Fred early in the game was told by Zoe that Mary was cheating. That was when in my cheating path I thought that if Mary can cheat then so can Fred. I realise now that was a lie from Zoe but still I stand firm in that as far as Fred was concerned Mary was the first to cheat and not Fred.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I should stay away from here for now until I can play the update. :(
haha im thinking the same tho going to be longer for since im waiting for public release think I have to wait a bit before I sub to their patron for a month, spent to much on AVN's and potentially a few AAA games soon

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
haha im thinking the same tho going to be longer for since im waiting for public release think I have to wait a bit before I sub to their patron for a month, spent to much on AVN's and potentially a few AAA games soon
I can only afford the lower tier right now and it releases to me the same time as it does for the public.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:unsure: (y) :love:The mysterious Mr. Z who tells Zoe to sabotage the marriage at the end of the fourth chapter is a guy who spies on the couple having sex twice. 1. When they are about to buy a house for the first time, I catch them having sex. 2 Once when they are having sex and he looks out the window and they catch him. He has the same color of clothes as I marked his sleeves are rolled up. He lives close to the couple in an old house that looks abandoned. He can quickly escape to his home unnoticed.
Thank you inspector Clouseau
IMG_2974.gif

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah that would be good. As it stands now that has ruined that path for me, but I'll wait further explanation.
Sorry, it took so long to get back with you on this.

Hope this helps to explain our mindsets on these things.

As always, we do appreciate the feedback!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so only Mary is entitled to sexual interaction with other m(B)en without prior consent and is still presumed as faithful, but not vice versa. Thats what I mean with St. Mary. Makes the faithful path kinda ridiculous im my opinion. I really liked the game until now. Time to move on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sorry, it took so long to get back with you on this.

Hope this helps to explain our mindsets on these things.

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. It just those two scenes didn't sit right with me for a "faithful path" and it broke the continuity for that path for me, but its not a huge deal. The scenes sit a lot better when I run the Hotwife paths etc.

What I am upset about is Kelly, I'm broken hearted. She is one of my top 2. :cry::cry:. Ah well, Charlotte is still there. :love:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks mate, I appreciate that. It just those two scenes didn't sit right with me for a "faithful path" and it broke the continuity for that path for me, but its not a huge deal. The scenes sit a lot better when I run the Hotwife paths etc.

What I am upset about is Kelly, I'm broken hearted. She is one of my top 2. :cry::cry:. Ah well, Charlotte is still there. :love:
Yep, I understand. I know we have quite a few discussions about these scenes as we are going through them. We usually have differing opinions on some of them, and how to make them happen. Sometimes we miss the details and focus on the big picture, and that usually isn't an issue, as we catch it, and sometimes not. But for the most part, the way we do the scenes is how we intended for them to go. I can only think of a couple I would change significantly.

But it is definitely a learning experience for us, and I personally enjoy the feedback we get, both good and bad.

As for Kelly. Yeah, sorry about that. This was in the plan from the beginning of her showing up on the business trip.

We may give Charlotte a more happy ending though.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yep, I understand. I know we have quite a few discussions about these scenes as we are going through them. We usually have differing opinions on some of them, and how to make them happen. Sometimes we miss the details and focus on the big picture, and that usually isn't an issue, as we catch it, and sometimes not. But for the most part, the way we do the scenes is how we intended for them to go. I can only think of a couple I would change significantly.

But it is definitely a learning experience for us, and I personally enjoy the feedback we get, both good and bad.

As for Kelly. Yeah, sorry about that. This was in the plan from the beginning of her showing up on the business trip.

We may give Charlotte a more happy ending though.
You guys are doing a great job, its not easy trying to bring various scenarios in to play across multiple paths. Over the course of the entire game I've only had a couple of issues, which is bound to happen, everyone has different opinions. I appreciate you guys making yourself available to us, it has to be tiring at times.

Charlotte deserves a happy ending, she is a sweetheart. Fred could always run away with Kelly and take Charlotte. I'm fine with a throuple. :LOL::LOL:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You guys are doing a great job, its not easy trying to bring various scenarios in to play across multiple paths. Over the course of the entire game I've only had a couple of issues, which is bound to happen, everyone has different opinions. I appreciate you guys making yourself available to us, it has to be tiring at times.

Charlotte deserves a happy ending, she is a sweetheart. Fred could always run away with Kelly and take Charlotte. I'm fine with a throuple. :LOL::LOL:
Well thank you. It does get hectic keeping the paths separate and also integrated, if someone chose hotwife, and is cheating, we have to have those scenarios, and write those a little different, or prioritize them. Sod goes crazy at times hahahaha.

I rarely get frustrated with the feedback, though it does happen. I will listen to anyone, and sometimes what they say makes sense to us. Sometimes we know what is happening later, and really don't want to spoil anything, so our answers may not be the best. And if you ever saw the arguments we get into when developing you would wonder how we ever get a story out at all! Hahahaha.

Throuple huh? :unsure:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
she will also forgive a Zoe blowjob
This is so generous, as if Frank hasnt forgiven the same. Yet she is still a lot more pissed about then him.

Mary is setting him up with other women
Again so generous. She is allowed to do as she please and he is also only allowed as she pleases. From my experiences with open relationships, only equal rights work. It's one thing if one party decides for itself to not exercise a right, but all partners should give the same courtesy to everyone. Between the lines Mary is much to controlling.

It is hotwife
exactly. And therefore Mary should ask at least beforehand with a yes/no option on faithful. Whats the harm of a choice to have or to skip a scene?

Sod! clearly not.

Reactions: RottenPlum

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No, it has not been re-worked.

This is our first game and we are humans. We tend to make mistakes. Not all devs are 100% perfect in whatever they do. It's harsh to say 'It would be a game where the dev has no clue how to design even an average game mechanic' for first-time developers.

You stay back, you drink more. No one is stopping you from going back home and saying no to drinking. Relevant information about the characters was given in the prologue. The information given in Charlie scene was more of a gossip which didn't add much to the story later on. If you want more gossip, stay back and get drunk. The man who is getting you drunk is an absolute perv trying to get inside the MC's Wife's pants. He is trying to get him drunk by throwing away all the gossip that's out there about the neighbors. So that he can manipulate the MC to agree to helping him to spicy up his sex life.

It was not intended to be a trap for players. Just imagine yourself in a bar drinking heavily. Would you be able to return home safely? I just hope you do but realistically it's risky. In the same way you are supposed to take inform decisions.

Have you played Chapter 5 yet? You'll know the answer to Zoe's action and will understand why it is unavoidable. Secondly, if we start giving warnings, the gameplay that we want to have - realistic wouldn't make sense. Real Life will not give you warnings all the time.

Post the completion of the game, rework will happen. But along the same lines that we have currently but a little differently in dialogue, scene execution & game flow.

Thanks. Glad you liked it.
looking forward to play chapter 5. I still think Prologue is still the best but every chapter have been an improvement over the previous one

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Alot of people seam to forget that Fred early in the game was told by Zoe that Mary was cheating. That was when in my cheating path I thought that if Mary can cheat then so can Fred. I realise now that was a lie from Zoe but still I stand firm in that as far as Fred was concerned Mary was the first to cheat and not Fred.
Just payed the hotwife path and wow that was awesome, It’s my favorite path in the game now, usually it’s the cheating path in these games cause vanilla is too boring for me, reminds me of my marriage :ROFLMAO:
But atleast hotwife path gives you options to join a 3some:love:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes