RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well after playing most of the update, i'm kinda confused especially because i played both hotwife and swinging path before, so if Fred cheated and admitted then all the scenes that could be on hotwife path are replaced with cheating scenes and suddenly he is upset that Mary is cheating on him while he would approve it on hotwife path if he didn't cheat before... It's like if he cheated then hotwife path was replaced by cheating path just for the purpose of showing cheating consequences. Either my save is bugged or whole cheating thing is not done convincingly enough to make sense. Why would Fred be upset that she is suddenly cheating when he would approve the same behaviour if on hotwife path? Because she didn't ask him to do it? Like he flipped the switch on not liking his wife acting like a slut because he cheated while he would like it before if he remained faithful.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well after playing most of the update, i'm kinda confused especially because i played both hotwife and swinging path before, so if Fred cheated and admitted then all the scenes that could be on hotwife path are replaced with cheating scenes and suddenly he is upset that Mary is cheating on him while he would approve it on hotwife path if he didn't cheat before... It's like if he cheated then hotwife path was replaced by cheating path just for the purpose of showing cheating consequences. Either my save is bugged or whole cheating thing is not done convincingly enough to make sense. Why would Fred be upset that she is suddenly cheating when he would approve the same behaviour if on hotwife path? Because she didn't ask him to do it? Like he flipped the switch on not liking his wife acting like a slut because he cheated while he would like it before if he remained faithful.
Not sure what you mean by this, but will try.

So if you are on hotwife path, then Fred's personality is such that he wants to see his wife enjoying time with other men, as long as he is aware of it. It is about trust and honesty.

If you are not on hotwife path, then Fred does not want his wife being with other men, outside of the swinging/sharing scenario, where they, as a couple, enjoy this together. Again, all about trust and honesty.

If you are on the cheating path, then Fred is going behind his wife's back. He does not want his wife to cheat on him however, and so both of them get upset that the other is not being honest.

It all comes down to being honest with each other.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one who played through this and was just wishing I could ditch the fucking wife at least half the game?

Reactions: Skep-tiker

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I liked the new update; lots of fun stuff to see, at least on the hotwife/swinging path! Mary and the MC are a really fun couple. I'll have to explore some of the other options when I have more time.

That said, there were a few weaker bits. A number of the scenes just... happened, without any setup and often no clear context. The biggest offender was the scene where Marco punches Tony in the face. I understand there's bad blood between the two, but we were given no explanation for why things escalated so suddenly. Even worse, the whole thing is promptly forgotten afterwards even though Marcos blatantly lied to the MC AND doubled down on attacking Tony. What was the idea here? Maybe this would make more sense if played through more of the paths and made different choices, but it shouldn't be relying on those other paths to make sense of the event. Is this some sort of bug?

I also encountered a minor bug when the MC brought in David to fix his PC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought my saves should be good since I had replayed the second half of Chapter 4 with the patched 4.1 version, but maybe I needed to replay Chapter 4 completely?

Anyway, these issues aside, it was a good update. I'm eager to see what happens next!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Am I the only one who played through this and was just wishing I could ditch the fucking wife at least half the game?
Probably Mary is the main reason I even like this game and made to look for more games in this genre. She may not be my favorite LI in the world of AVN's but she is top 20-30 for me at least. I don't see anything not to like about her personally. I think I even made a simp post awhile back as why I love / like Mary so much lol.

:( I like Zoe...
Same tho I like her less than most of the others. I rank her just above all the neighbors probably

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yes.

I wish I could ditch Zoe though.
Fucking same, I haven't played the newest update, and probably won't until Monday. However, she's such a fucking snake and terrible friend to Mary, so much so that I don't care what her reasoning is for all of this quite frankly. If she was getting blackmailed or coerced, that sucks, but it doesn't change her actions, I still won't ever trust her. If Mary still wants to be her friend after all of this, that's on her, but I'm not interested in touching that tramp.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fucking same, I haven't played the newest update, and probably won't until Monday. However, she's such a fucking snake and terrible friend to Mary, so much so that I don't care what her reasoning is for all of this quiet frankly. If she was getting blackmailed or coerced, that sucks, but it doesn't change her actions, I still won't ever trust her. If Mary still wants to be her friend after all of this, that's on her, but I'm not interested in touching that tramp.
funny thing is I felt the same on my faithful paths changed my mind after the update only played that part of it tho as im replaying the game and couldn't wait to see the answer, so my mind could change. But for now I like her less than the non neighbors but I'm able to forgive her and understand her. Trust well that's a maybe depending how the rest of the update / story plays out. But im more forgiving and understanding than most people on this site.

Reactions: ename144

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
WOW!! Ch. 5 P1 was a mind blower if you do the cheating path and tell her about being unfaithfully... Love how realistic the possible outcomes to this netorare VN are.... I'd say this would be the closest to real life possible events that any netorare VN has... I love that the MC is the husband and from mostly his view point... but how the wife and what happens to her due to him and his choices, is why I love the netorare content of the game so much... Its close to being possible or realistic.... So wish other VN that have netorare looked at how to make a good realistic netorare VN like this one, instead of them crazy over the top cuckold netorare they tend to make or stupid stories that just would never happen....

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Not sure what you mean by this, but will try.

So if you are on hotwife path, then Fred's personality is such that he wants to see his wife enjoying time with other men, as long as he is aware of it. It is about trust and honesty.

If you are not on hotwife path, then Fred does not want his wife being with other men, outside of the swinging/sharing scenario, where they, as a couple, enjoy this together. Again, all about trust and honesty.

If you are on the cheating path, then Fred is going behind his wife's back. He does not want his wife to cheat on him however, and so both of them get upset that the other is not being honest.

It all comes down to being honest with each other.
Here is my personal issue, that's why i wondered if it's something wrong with my saves because it seems inconsistent, in my playthrough Fred encourages Mary to be a hotwife and liking it, same as going swinging, etc. However at the same time he is fucking every girl he stumbles upon but he still wants his wife to be a slut. Then after admitting he was cheating suddenly he don't like it anymore and is hurt that Mary is doing it. So his cheating in my playthrough had overwritten and replaced hotwife path for cheating path. I don't think i can explain it better than this. Or story is inconsistent if Fred wanted Mary to be hotwife but he is not faithful at the same time and then him cheating resulted in Mary cheating but why would he be so bothered with that when he encouraged her to act slutty before and even fuck around?

If this is not my save being bugged then better way to handle this would be to have an option for Fred to be upfront and ask Mary if he has her permission to fuck specific girl like it has been handled with that redhead (i forgot her name), when Fred called Mary to ask her if it's ok to fuck her in front of her husband. Why there wasn't an option before for him to do the same and ask for permission so it wouldn't be considered cheating with that girl with glasses for example or nurse (at least admit to Mary before she is suspicious and she should be understanding because they are in that lifestyle anyway). It's ok if Mary does it even though her husband encourages it but she is suddenly upset Fred done the same granted he didn't tell her or asked for permission because there wasn't even an option to do so before apart from option to call Mary about fucking that redhead in front of her husband. It doesn't seem like an equal footing relationship to me.

Reactions: Bop123

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Fucking same, I haven't played the newest update, and probably won't until Monday. However, she's such a fucking snake and terrible friend to Mary, so much so that I don't care what her reasoning is for all of this quite frankly. If she was getting blackmailed or coerced, that sucks, but it doesn't change her actions, I still won't ever trust her. If Mary still wants to be her friend after all of this, that's on her, but I'm not interested in touching that tramp.
I had that same reaction way back when - when people were arguing in the thread whether Zoe's narrative of Mary and old guy was objectively true. And the whole time I'm thinking, who on earth is listening to that snake? Clearly some people here have never had a girl who likes them telling them things about another girl who also likes them or is in a relationship with them.

It doesn't neccesarily mean it's wrong, but it's about as reliable as a gold-toothed used car salesman telling you something.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I love seeing all the different reactions to the characters. Fucking awesome! And it definitely goes to show how may different tastes there are to how characters are portrayed. Some love Mary, some hate her. Same with Zoe, though I think the way we have her written, she is hard to love (Except for Sod that is).

Same with the neighbors. we tried to give each of them a different personality, and motivations, so that there would be appeal to someone for each of them. Except the poor bastard Tony! hahaha.

I just love that you all are discussing this. And that it stays pretty civil, which can be rare around here. Thanks for the entertainment, I love it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
funny thing is I felt the same on my faithful paths changed my mind after the update only played that part of it tho as im replaying the game and couldn't wait to see the answer, so my mind could change. But for now I like her less than the non neighbors but I'm able to forgive her and understand her. Trust well that's a maybe depending how the rest of the update / story plays out. But im more forgiving and understanding than most people on this site.
You and Joshy both... :ROFLMAO:

That's fine and dandy, it's okay to like her, I don't think less of you or anyone else. You just won't ever catch me simping that hard. I can already anticipate that she was forced to do it under duress, via blackmail, coercion, or some other method. However, despite that, I'm not forgiving her, I can learn to co-exist with her if Mary wants to remain her friend, because that's Mary's decision. This doesn't mean however, that I want any sort of friendly/sexual relationship with her, or that I'll ever trust her again.

If she was going after something else, like the MC's job for example, then I could forgive her, because a job is easily replaceable anyways. In that instance, it's understandable to a degree, and at the end of the day no harm done. She was going after his marriage though, which is something that isn't easily replaceable, and by doing so also betraying her best friend. I don't care the reason, you ain't ever getting my forgiveness after that, you can have my empathy, I won't hate you for it, but you aren't my friend.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
One of the best existing games, but ruined with the latest updates, and a choice of a couple in the process of separation, how to once again transform a wife who likes to fuck shared with her husband, into a real slut, now a cliché

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I love seeing all the different reactions to the characters. Fucking awesome! And it definitely goes to show how may different tastes there are to how characters are portrayed. Some love Mary, some hate her. Same with Zoe, though I think the way we have her written, she is hard to love (Except for Sod that is).

Same with the neighbors. we tried to give each of them a different personality, and motivations, so that there would be appeal to someone for each of them. Except the poor bastard Tony! hahaha.

I just love that you all are discussing this. And that it stays pretty civil, which can be rare around here. Thanks for the entertainment, I love it.
haha I might have to do a simp / overview post of some of my favorite girls at some point then. I'm sure it will be fun to read / discuss.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Here is my personal issue, that's why i wondered if it's something wrong with my saves because it seems inconsistent, in my playthrough Fred encourages Mary to be a hotwife and liking it, same as going swinging, etc. However at the same time he is fucking every girl he stumbles upon but he still wants his wife to be a slut. Then after admitting he was cheating suddenly he don't like it anymore and is hurt that Mary is doing it. So his cheating in my playthrough had overwritten and replaced hotwife path for cheating path. I don't think i can explain it better than this. Or story is inconsistent if Fred wanted Mary to be hotwife but he is not faithful at the same time and then him cheating resulted in Mary cheating but why would he be so bothered with that when he encouraged her to act slutty before and even fuck around?

If this is not my save being bugged then better way to handle this would be to have an option for Fred to be upfront and ask Mary if he has her permission to fuck specific girl like it has been handled with that redhead (i forgot her name), when Fred called Mary to ask her if it's ok to fuck her in front of her husband. Why there wasn't an option before for him to do the same and ask for permission so it wouldn't be considered cheating with that girl with glasses for example or nurse (at least admit to Mary before she is suspicious and she should be understanding because they are in that lifestyle anyway). It's ok if Mary does it even though her husband encourages it but she is suddenly upset Fred done the same granted he didn't tell her or asked for permission because there wasn't even an option to do so before apart from option to call Mary about fucking that redhead in front of her husband. It doesn't seem like an equal footing relationship to me.
I do understand, to an extent, what you mean. However, once agan, it is about honesty. We never gave the option to contact Mary, when Fred had a chance to cheat, because this actually started well before Mary ever had any thoughts about cheating. Fred started it, and this is what caused her to cheat. The choices at that point were cheat/don't cheat. Not cheat/don't cheat/ask wife. Once they hotwfie really started up, with Bryce, then you had the option to go that route, by asking Mary if it was alright with Rachel (the redhead).

Reactions: RottenPlum

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
One of the best existing games, but ruined with the latest updates, and a choice of a couple in the process of separation, how to once again transform a wife who likes to fuck shared with her husband, into a real slut, now a cliché
Just read your review & this post. I think the possible reason you think Mary is turning into a slut is because you choose to make her a slut as a player with your choices.

There is a goodwife path, nothing slutty. There is hotwife path, has boundaries if you make the choices wisely. And then there is cheating path, which I think some of the players are pissed about. The reason why she cheats is because Fred has cheated on her. And her cheating depends on the cheat count of Fred.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sorry you feel that way. I always hate hearing from people who are disappointed in our work, but I also understand how some people may not like the way we take the game. Although, I am wondering what path you were taking that caused you to believe she became a slut. It was always stated that she would cheat if you did. Or possibly the way we handled hotwife? Either way, sorry to hear you didn't like the latest update. Truly.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes