Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
just as long as Fred or any male in this game never get a piercing below the belt. cause i played a game yesterday where the mc has its called "prince albert" piercing. WTF would make any guy think "Oh yeah you know my life is pretty good but theres just something missing, oh i know how about i get a "Prince albert" piercing? Why would you want to give yourself that kind of pain. Anyway theres a screenshot of it in the spoiler folder if you want to see it, its from a game called "family vaccation"

View attachment 3755036
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As to why someone would get a genital piercing, or specifically a PA: it roughly doubles the sensation of the penis, provides an interesting contrast in textures for the girl (assuming hetero), it's amusing to see the shock and surprise when it gets shown off, and it proves that you are someone who gets what they want, rather than cowering in fear from something as transient as the pain from a piercing.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
As to why someone would get a genital piercing, or specifically a PA: it roughly doubles the sensation of the penis, provides an interesting contrast in textures for the girl (assuming hetero), it's amusing to see the shock and surprise when it gets shown off, and it proves that you are someone who gets what they want, rather than cowering in fear from something as transient as the pain from a piercing.
I have a simple philosophy in life. No pain, no pain. (as opposed to No pain, no gain.) :D

That being said. If someone wants one, I say, more power to them. And I have no doubt it does enhance sex for both parties. At my age though, I am sure I would hang the damned thing on my pants, and rip it out by accident.

Thanks for the input though. Always like hearing different peoples preferences and thoughts on stuff.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sounds like you have one, that’s fine different strokes for different folks I guess. It’s just I spend my entire life trying to avoid sharp objects around my dick and balls but I guess I’m crazy, well maybe a little :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes