FiTB_Games

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2021
All your questions will be answered soon individually. Just a request that without playing the Prologue, don't come to a conclusion. For now, we can only say that Chapter 1 will give you more clear picture.

You play as a male protagonist so it's not about the wife or the other characters. But it's all about you, the MC.

And as mentioned previously in OP, we are sorry if the genre of the game isn't your cup of tea. Feedbacks, suggestions, constructive criticisms are always welcome, keep them coming. :)

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Game Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
maybe it is to someone? would you ask same question with another tag on incest, bestiality, bsdm... games?
I meant it as a joke, referring to the title of the game. Nothing serious.

Reactions: leg28

exter

May 29, 2017
FiTB_Games dunno if it is a bug on my end, but the music playing the the background, as well as all the other sounds playing, are not affacted by any of the sound sliders in game. So it permanently plays at full volume and only the mute all option stops it from playing.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
In that case you may want to put "NTR (Avoidable)" in the Genre tags instead of just NTR, you'll be missing out on a lot of potential new players/patrons without some indication that it's not forced (y)
afaik there is no such a tag. maybe on op in dev notes?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Personally, I don't care if there is NTR or not as long as it serves the story. I prefer when the action derives from player choice (not particularly MC choice) so it actually feels like a game, but if swinging or ntr is the point of telling the story in the first place it is fairly pointless to piss and moan about it. I swear to God some of these fragile individuals would click on a game called "My NTR Girlfriend" and ask if the NTR is avoidable before whinging about it. it is as if they enjoy being peevish far more than they enjoy playing these games.

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
Having spoken to the dev of this game I know he has a clear vision for it and like any prologue that sets the premise of the game, once choices come into play in the game you can shape it. You must also realise cheating/cuck ntr is somewhat different to loving wife type sharing. I think there is a plan to include both of these routes. So I guess this is character building ignore the tags and judge it after Chapter 1

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not basing off comments or the tags yet, but just from actually playing the game, it's really nice. Prologue of their backstories was good and helps to get you attached to the characters. Assuming later, we'll learn more about the others and such in the neighborhood too (as well as Jack). Just from playing that intro, I am curious how things will go for the MC and Mary now.

Renders are decent enough and the writing is just fine. I am interested in this story just from the prologue and curious where it will go from here. There was a moment where the MC was called Fred though, even if you changed the MC's name, but that's just a minor issue (during the part where Mary is telling the MC not to leave on his mission).

Overall though, I really liked it. The story is good so far from what I've seen. Moving into the suburban lifestyle and all the crazy that is going to come with it lol. Interested to see where it is going to go from here. Thanks FiTB Games. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Not basing off comments or the tags yet, but just from actually playing the game, it's really nice. Prologue of their backstories was good and helps to get you attached to the characters. Assuming later, we'll learn more about the others and such in the neighborhood too (as well as Jack). Just from playing that intro, I am curious how things will go for the MC and Mary now.

Renders are decent enough and the writing is just fine. I am interested in this story just from the prologue and curious where it will go from here. There was a moment where the MC was called Fred though, even if you changed the MC's name, but that's just a minor issue (during the part where Mary is telling the MC not to leave on his mission).

Overall though, I really liked it. The story is good so far from what I've seen. Moving into the suburban lifestyle and all the crazy that is going to come with it lol. Interested to see where it is going to go from here. Thanks FiTB Games. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going to state my opinion of this prologue, but you have very well stated my opinion about all aspects of this well executed prologue that promises to be a game worth following. Good job, FiTB_Games!

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Good story so far with a lot of potential. I’m was hoping ponytail stayed but the mature look is also good.

I would advise making sharing/swinging route optional and make a 3rd route for pure love in order to reach a wider audience. Wider audience = more money.

Btw, Whats the update schedule looking like?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Good story so far with a lot of potential. I’m was hoping ponytail stayed but the mature look is also good.

I would advise making sharing/swinging route optional and make a 3rd route for pure love in order to reach a wider audience. Wider audience = more money.

Btw, Whats the update schedule looking like?
Thank you for the feedback. We are planning to have one update every month, can't commit it now but will try our best to make it one per month. :)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I was wondering why screenshots were loading relatively long, they are 4 MB pngs, there's no reason for them to be so big, I'd suggest converting to jpg with some light compression. Same goes for the game, there's no reason 200 something 1080p images should be 1 Gb. Consider switching to jpg/webp.
Yeah, we used webp for the compressed version, it'll be used for upcoming releases too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
2 minutes of content = 1 GB?
Dev please learn to use jpeg/jpg/webp image or image compressor.
2 mins of content? You seem to be robot for completing the game in 2 mins. If you meant it for the images, we have used webp for Compressed version.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am curious how things will go for the MC and Mary now.
In my opinion, this is obvious.
Judging by the prologue and tags, player choices are primarily about setting boundaries.
There will be many male characters in the game, with different personalities, who will want to get a piece of Mary's ass. And they will take as much as you allow (and if you are a "nice guy", they will take as much as they want).

How the MC reacts and what he allows will determine his relationship with his wife.
From "a loving couple having fun" to "a wife falls in love with a neighbor and cheats on her husband at any opportunity"

The author can correct me if I'm wrong.

And I agree that in these games, choice is important. I hope this will not be a problem here.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I like how people are predicting the storyline. Once Chap 1 is out you'll know in which direction the story is heading. :)

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
right now the game looks great,and will watch out for future releases of this game and hope of becoming a patreon in the future.

Reactions: changeling
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes