NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just got done playing the prologue. Short and sweet. It is nice that there are a few different things that can happen in the prologue based on your choices. I won't post spoilers here but a lot of prologues are linear like kinetic novels. I do wonder if the few choices you do make will have a lasting impact, though.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
do wonder if the few choices you do make will have a lasting impact, though
Not entirely sure if I can answer that currently but whatever coming up in the near future will surely have an impact.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
First off, let me state how much I and my colleagues appreciate the fact that all of you have taken the time out of your busy, or not so busy, day to comment on our work. It means a lot to us.

Now I must apologize to those of you who are waiting for the next release. It is going to have to be postponed by about a month it seems.

Okay, as far as I understand, the doctors will say the MC is sterile and someone (most likely the MC) will have a great idea to ask the neighbors to "borrow" their seed.

Then the need turns into fun, and, depending on the player's choice, it may remain a little fun, or the wife may like it so much that she will turn into Anna from TAC, who will fuck everything that moves.

Welll gues im out then

Not really interested in a sterile MC were the wife needs to be pimped out :ROFLMAO:

Not only do we have to see the wife banging some other guy

But we will get a kid thats from some other guy as well caus the MC is sterile

Yeah dont know why the NTR is said to be optional while it aint really optional :cautious:
As you can see, we are going to have to completely rewrite our script to include sterility, pimping, kids from other people, and unavoidable NTR, as I was not aware that these two Nostradamus' already knew the story before we had finished it. I am also going to have to play TAC, so I know how to handle our story.

On a more serious note. I am going to try answer as many questions as I can.

Yes...Yes...No...Maybe..Yes

Sorry, as you will all figure out, I am a grumpy old man, and a smartass.

Seriously though.

The image that caught my attention is the second one. Will that nurse be involved in the rest of the story?
I would not be surprised at all.

2 minutes of content = 1 GB?
Dev please learn to use jpeg/jpg/webp image or image compressor.
This was my bad. I render and save in png. And truthfully, never even thought about size, until our final build was done, and I thought, "Damn, that is way big" At that point I looked into webp for images. We did use a tool I found on here, Thanks Sam, for compressing, and we used it for our compressed version. In future updates, I will be sure to use either Jpg, or webp, and we will still plan on offering a compressed version as well, Thanks for the input.

Animation? Animated sex?
Unfortunately, not at this time. I have tried making animations, and I suck at it. They take too long, and always look like shit, so I have decided to use my time in other ways. Perhaps in the future, but doubtful at this point.

Dev, I would recommend you ask a moderator to post the following. I saw this the other day on the OP of a thread where the label was the same. I think it would help to deflect the complaining you're going to receive.
Thanks for the advice. Will think about it. But for now, if they want to bitch, let them bitch. No sweat off my balls.

I appreciate your sincerity. Definitely not for me then
And yes, it is my opinion that like the others it is useful for the dev to know the degree of acceptance of his game.
We completely understand. And appreciate you for stating so in a respectful manner. While I do agree knowing the degree of acceptance is nice, I personally don't care one way or the other. If people like the game, I am ecstatic, if not, that is fine also. I started this game for me. Not anyone else. And if I and my colleagues like it, that is what matters in the end.

@FiTB_Games dunno if it is a bug on my end, but the music playing the the background, as well as all the other sounds playing, are not affacted by any of the sound sliders in game. So it permanently plays at full volume and only the mute all option stops it from playing.
Thanks for letting us know, we will look into this, and if it is an issue, will work to get it corrected.

Thanks for clarifying this.
Means an 'Ignore' from me, but I (and I am sure many others) appreciate the honesty.

Best of luck with your game.
You are welcome. We knew going in, and have stated in several places, this will not be to everyones taste. I have no desire to trick anyone about what our game is. And will gladly answer any questions to clarify this.

I think I have covered most of the questions here, and a few comments. At least the ones that Sod didn't

Again, we appreciate any and all comments and suggestions. Just realize, we have a vision of our game, and while we may adjust some of the middle storylines, the story will be what we want it to be.

As stated earlier. I am a grumpy old man, now GET OFF MY LAWN!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I do wonder if the few choices you do make will have a lasting impact, though.
Yes they will. Every choice you are asked to make in the game, will impact something later in the game. Perhaps they will be small, or very large, or even both. But they will have some impact.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
In my opinion, this is obvious.
Judging by the prologue and tags, player choices are primarily about setting boundaries.
There will be many male characters in the game, with different personalities, who will want to get a piece of Mary's ass. And they will take as much as you allow (and if you are a "nice guy", they will take as much as they want).

How the MC reacts and what he allows will determine his relationship with his wife.
From "a loving couple having fun" to "a wife falls in love with a neighbor and cheats on her husband at any opportunity"

The author can correct me if I'm wrong.

And I agree that in these games, choice is important. I hope this will not be a problem here.
Actually this is almost 180 degrees wrong. The decisions the MC makes will determine the reactions of his wife, and other characters, not the other way around. If you are a 'nice guy' and treat people, most people anyway, as you would want to be treated, then the outcome will be much better than being a dick to them, There will be exceptions of course, there are in real life as well.

Reactions: Sod!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I would like to go through all of the positive reactions to our game as well, but I think I have posted more in the last few minutes than I have in years, hahaha.

Just please understand, to all of you who enjoy the game so far, how much this humbles me. To actually have something we created be seen, and enjoyed, by other people is truly an amazing feeling. I really can't describe it.

So, Thank You All!

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Actually this is almost 180 degrees wrong. The decisions the MC makes will determine the reactions of his wife, and other characters, not the other way around. If you are a 'nice guy' and treat people, most people anyway, as you would want to be treated, then the outcome will be much better than being a dick to them, There will be exceptions of course, there are in real life as well.
I understand, thanks
I'm not an expert, but this is a rather strange dynamic. In my understanding, in such a relationship, you are either "Chad" or "average Joe", and accordingly, the relationships between the characters are built.
Boundaries, respect and trust are important here. The "nice guy" has a problem with this and quickly turns into a stereotypical pathetic cuckold.
Again, this is IMHO.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the first chapter.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I understand, thanks
I'm not an expert, but this is a rather strange dynamic. In my understanding, in such a relationship, you are either "Chad" or "average Joe", and accordingly, the relationships between the characters are built.
Boundaries, respect and trust are important here. The "nice guy" has a problem with this and quickly turns into a stereotypical cuckold.
Again, this is IMHO.

Anyway, I'm waiting for the first chapter.
Yes I understand. We are actually trying to keep this as true to life as possible. A real couple, with real issues, not game stereotypical. So a loving husband, who isn't a brute Alpha, but also isn't a weak Beta. Just a guy, who is married to a woman he loves, and who both have problems. Respect and Trust will play a huge role in this game, and will set the stage for most of what comes later.

I am looking forward to getting the first chapter out there. Thanks for your interest, and comments.

Reactions: pochops and m4pII

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I hope this will live up to its potential and promsie and wont go te way of so many other games/VNs. I will give it a chance.
I am curious as to what you mean by 'go the way of so many other games/VN's', I would seriously like to know, in order to avoid what you mean by this. Thanks

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev fat fingered a hard coded MC name here in script.rpy line 413.

Code:
    sa "Fred, I don’t want you to go. I am so scared of losing you. A war like this mostly has a bad end to it."
should be

Code:
    sa "[mc_name], I don’t want you to go. I am so scared of losing you. A war like this mostly has a bad end to it."
Also a few scenes later we have this line in scene bob6:

Code:
    scene bg bob6
    play music2 guns
    stop music2
    "The noise of the bullets flying round the plane was something I couldn't have prepared for and as we got into a desert area about a kilometer from where we were hit."
However the background looks more like a forest of deciduous trees than a desert in Afghanistan or whatever "ashtray du jour" our military industrial complex overlords have dropped troops into.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I am curious as to what you mean by 'go the way of so many other games/VN's', I would seriously like to know, in order to avoid what you mean by this. Thanks
Most likely, he means that for the most part, NTR games are not very popular on this site (regardless of whether they are good or bad).
After the authors encounter criticism, bad reviews and low support, they either redo them in the direction of vanilla, or abandoned them.

• Love
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I don't mind NTR, sharing, swinging, etc, as long as it fits within the story and is not just thrown in for the sake of having it. And as long as it is avoidable/optional and not forced. One of my biggest pet peeves with most these games is forcing sex on the player with no choice. As long as a choice is given on if you want it or not, then it's totally fine. Just don't force us into having sex with people without any choice, as that just ruins the game instantly for me.

It is always better to give players the choice in that matter, cause not every girl (or guy in this regard) is going to appeal to everyone, so it's not fun when they are forced to be with someone they don't like, or forced into a situation they'd rather not be a part of. You say this will be a choice-based novel, and that they can affect those around us, so I hope these kind of choices are taken into consideration in that same sense.
Before I comment on this. I want to thank you for your kind words in the post.

Our goal concerning this quote, is to have all sex with other people be by choice. Now there will probably be situations where a choice is made between other couples of who to have sex with, couple 1, 2, or 3, but there will be a choice.

That being said, there will also be occasions where a choice was made earlier, that may not directly be, 'do you wish to have sex with so and so, that may force sex at a later time in the game with that person. But it will still be based on choices made by the player, at some point. I hope that makes sense. I would like to go into further explanation of it, but am afraid I might give away something that is pending.

Rest assured though, the choice will be there.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Most likely, he means that for the most part, NTR games are not very popular on this site (regardless of whether they are good or bad).
After the authors encounter criticism, bad reviews and low support, they either redo them in the direction of vanilla, or abandoned them.
Ahh, yes I understand that. I have seen several games or at least comments about games, where that is the case. I can assure you, and him, that will not be the case here. I am not in this to make money, already have a full time job, or even for likes. We are sharing a story, and that story won't change. Don't get me wrong, we won't turn down money, we aren't idiots, hahaha, but money or lack there of won't change the game.

Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: DonkeyFace
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes