Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Why doesn't Tony visit Charlie?
didn't like him? could he have wished him dead?
maybe he came to borrow a knife, that would then butcher him?
You can ask Charlie about the secrets of the neighbors when our Mc goes to ask Charlie for help for Mary where Charli gets him drunk and forces our Mc to agree to accept his help for Mary while drunk

Reactions: bandyta80

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why doesn't Tony visit Charlie?
didn't like him? could he have wished him dead?
maybe he came to borrow a knife, that would then butcher him?
Maybe he didn’t like the way Charlie the perv would eye up Blair’s body, so he called OJ Simpson and asked him if he could borrow a knife & then they jumped in the Ford bronco and took off
E6BFCF35-5DBB-4877-9143-7B1E494BC231.gif

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Maybe he didn’t like the way Charlie the perv would eye up Blair’s body, so he called OJ Simpson and asked him if he could borrow a knife & then they jumped in the Ford bronco and took off
View attachment 2320893
I watched the series, Simpson's lawyer said in court that all the police in LA are racists and successfully defended him :LOL:

he probably killed the wife, but they couldn't prove it

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You must have the bad version you downloaded from this one?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Have any of you guys had issues with the background music looping and doubling? Renpy shouldnt be able to play sounds from multiple channels at once, so its not like there needs to be explicit stops in code, but right away at start it doubles up at line 605:

Code:
label rainend2:
    Fred "We had our ups and downs. But we were both happy."
    scene bg pro3
    play music2 theysay loop
    om "Son it sounds perfect, like you were making each other feel like nothing could stop you so where did it all go wrong?"

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Have any of you guys had issues with the background music looping and doubling? Renpy shouldnt be able to play sounds from multiple channels at once, so its not like there needs to be explicit stops in code, but right away at start it doubles up at line 605:

Code:
label rainend2:
    Fred "We had our ups and downs. But we were both happy."
    scene bg pro3
    play music2 theysay loop
    om "Son it sounds perfect, like you were making each other feel like nothing could stop you so where did it all go wrong?"
We will look into this. We have been discussing music for the game going forward as well. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hope the scene at the police station can have a little NTR in it, like this scene below
7DAAF532-E410-4B34-BD72-192A818C3470.jpeg
you canhave Fred getting questioned while Mary is in the interrogation room with the 2 way glass so he can see what the officers are making her do :love:
Then the detective could show up in the room while Freds watching
to join in the party, maybe with a box of donuts, he can ask Mary
“what’s your favorite donut?”
Mary would say glazed and then he could hang the glazed donut off his dick
to feed her until he leaves her face looking like a glazed donut:ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
We will look into this. We have been discussing music for the game going forward as well. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Sounds good, thanks.

Well I finished game and had a blast! Game does a great job of not going turboslutmode with lots of backstory and character development, this is so rare and precious in this genre, may actually find myself on his patreon.

The lack of sound was getting to me, so I made my own patch. Anyone else is welcome to try it, it contains a custom music folder preloaded with songs I had laying around from other VNs, or you can put your own music files in the game\audio\customMusic folder, and run the rename.bat tool. After the introduction is complete and Fred starts working on his x-ray machine a "next song" button appears next to the in-game quick menu. None of the original files are affected except script.rpy with minor edits.

I also rescored much of the introduction, using some of the dev's sound files and others, funeral now guaranteed 100% more tearjerking! :confused:

This is just a fan-made patch and would obviously have licensing issues for any real release, but hey it's a little holdover.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Hope the scene at the police station can have a little NTR in it, like this scene below
View attachment 2338663
you canhave Fred getting questioned while Mary is in the interrogation room with the 2 way glass so he can see what the officers are making her do :love:
Then the detective could show up in the room while Freds watching
to join in the party, maybe with a box of donuts, he can ask Mary
“what’s your favorite donut?”
Mary would say glazed and then he could hang the glazed donut off his dick
to feed her until he leaves her face looking like a glazed donut:ROFLMAO:
or to have the cops lock him in a wardrobe with the police rottweiler at the police station during that donut day with his wife.

alf-laugh.gif

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Sounds good, thanks.

Well I finished game and had a blast! Game does a great job of not going turboslutmode with lots of backstory and character development, this is so rare and precious in this genre, may actually find myself on his patreon.

The lack of sound was getting to me, so I made my own patch. Anyone else is welcome to try it, it contains a custom music folder preloaded with songs I had laying around from other VNs, or you can put your own music files in the game\audio\customMusic folder, and run the rename.bat tool. After the introduction is complete and Fred starts working on his x-ray machine a "next song" button appears next to the in-game quick menu. None of the original files are affected except script.rpy with minor edits.

I also rescored much of the introduction, using some of the dev's sound files and others, funeral now guaranteed 100% more tearjerking! :confused:

This is just a fan-made patch and would obviously have licensing issues for any real release, but hey it's a little holdover.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad you have been enjoying it.

And thanks for the music patch! I am sure people will appreciate it.

I never listen to the games I play (when I had time to play them, haha) so we haven't put much effort into the sound. But we will try to do better on that front.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes