WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'll waste a few electrons by stating I enjoyed this release. I can see lots of possibilities for future story progression. Although there's nothing ground-breaking here in regard to plot, the script seems to be well-written and free of grammatical/structural errors.

In regard to encouragement, I would point out the BG music issue. There's literally dozens and dozens of choices of royalty free music you can use. Take advantage of that. The lack of audio (both BGM and FX) integration in these AVN's is both a puzzle and a disappointment. Only a very few get it right, or even make the attempt. Also, it may have been a bug in my game, but the audio preference sliders didn't work and I had to control the loop with the system menu (Windows).

Lastly, I never thought I'd say this as usually the problem is just the opposite, but penis size/scaling is a bit...smallish. Maybe you have plans for variation, but so far some of the shots need a bit of enhancement.

But, in the end, nice work. Make the game you want and have fun.

Reactions: Sod!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Lastly, I never thought I'd say this as usually the problem is just the opposite, but penis size/scaling is a bit...smallish. Maybe you have plans for variation, but so far some of the shots need a bit of enhancement.
I wanted to make the penis sizes realistic. As the MC stated at one point, he is about average. There will be smaller, and larger penises in the game, but nothing out of the realm of realism.

We have actually discussed music for the game. And to tell the truth, we just kind of overlooked it, as we were focused on other issues before release. We will do better in the future. Promise.

Thanks for the comments, truly.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Save yourself the stress.
No stress at all. I have no issues answering questions. But thanks for the advice.

Moving on, though: There was an earlier question (forgot to quote it, might've been back from the Prologue release) about the volume sliders not working. Was that issue fixed in the current release?
I had thought it was, however will have our programmer look into it again.

Also as stated a moment ago, we will do better with music going forward. It was an oversight on our part, which we will resolve. I personally never listen to a game, so I rarely think about this part of it.

BTW: Thanks for the release, and even more so, for creating decent looking characters. This is one of the few, where the MC (& other men in the game) don't look like they've shot steroids but still look like men, not tree trunks. So mad props for realism. Really hard to play a game where the MC has fingers the size of an arm and no neck. (It's fairly rare that a game dev on here creates ugly females, and yours seem to be among the better ones. It's getting both right that seems to be very rare.)
Thanks for that. I had to play around with this for a while, many of the male 'models' I use as a basis have to be tweaked a bit, to get it right, and the fact that it was noticed means a lot to me. I appreciate it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm loving this game so far and can't wait for more updates! Some animation in the sex scenes would be awesome (as well as the choice where to cum), but the story and renders are fantastic.
I suck at animations, so don't see it happening in the near future, but you never know. Perhaps when we are done, I will go back and add some in, when I get better with them. But I am spending my time trying to just get regular renders completed for the updates, and don't want to spend the time to learn animations that is better used just getting our story out.

And we are glad you enjoy the game so far. It really means the world to us for people to enjoy what we do. Thanks

Reactions: snarknado317

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
So far I like where it is going. THe plot thickens so to speak. There are many direction you can go from here. I look forward to what you have in store for the MC and wife.

Reactions: Sod!

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1644773337305.png

Waaaait a second, i know where this is going...

THIS IS A HOTWIFE GAME!!!

damn, i was really liking story itself that i absorbed in it and couldnt see the big picture, now this game become 100x times better in my book. Defo gonna save when i finished it and follow future updates :Kappa:

Pls dev, we already have loads of harem games on the site, i beg you to focus on wife more...

Also i cant help but notice the hotwife fanbase crowd in the thread, we're in it together bois :BootyTime: this time we have a very beautiful wife indeed.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Waaaait a second, i know where this is going...

THIS IS A HOTWIFE GAME!!!

damn, i was really liking story itself that i absorbed in it and couldnt see the big picture, now this game become 100x times more better in my book.
Hahaha. Glad you enjoy it. That is a path we have been discussing. One of us, I won't say who *cough Sod cough* is really wanting to add it in as a possibility. So I would not be surprised to see it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a Hot Wife Project 2.0 replay only a faster game with nicer graphics. With very few choices which affect the wife very little.
Before we know it, Mc's wife is having sex with everything in the game, and we can't help it.
I like NTR but as it is interesting and I have a choice and I am not forced by force.
The elections are terribly weak.-
I do not want to see an earring on a girl in a pussy, I choose the option no. In a moment, the girl forces the MC to show it.It is not logical.

Last edited:

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
This is probably not in the cards. We are trying to make it as 'realistic' as possible. Swinging and sharing can lead to possible relationships with some of the women in the game, and it would be, possibly, even accepted by the others. But there will be some who have either no desire for this type of relationship, or who would actually become upset at such a thing. Not saying this will or won't happen, but that is how it would be handled if it did.
I thought so. But maybe he can keep the whole relationship secret. Very realistic I know.
But even if he can't have a real relationship with everyone, I hope he can influence the relationships of all the women there. Whether as a help for a broken marriage or, unfortunately, as a reason for separation/divorce.
But most importantly, whether it's a real relationship or casual sex, I hope he can get them all pregnant (knowingly or unknowingly)

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Since the developers can't control whether or not the players will feel jealous when they discover that a character has a sex life that's not centred exclusively on the MC, the only reasonable definition is about the feeling of loss / jealousy of the POV Character(s).
And games are often tagged with NTR even outside this strict definition because a very vocal group lobbies insistently for it until (usually) someone complies just to stop the thread derailing.
And this said, I'll return silent about the subject: the devs were very explicit in the OP since the first release about what this game is about and what content the players will find in it.
If you look it up on the web, it either refers to a genre in which the protagonist's SO cheats, or a genre that's designed to elicit jealousy from the person playing it. NTR games usually emphasize the relationship between the two characters so that whoever is playing it identifies as the person being cucked and not the person doing the cucking. For this, it's not necessary for the character being cucked to actually know about it. I'm not personally arguing whether this game is NTR or not, because I haven't played it before. But if it's something that the average person would feel cucked while playing, then it's NTR. Making a tag for the feelings of a character is pointless, people feel emotions based on what the protagonist goes through, not what the protagonist feels. A protagonist being ok with his wife cheating wouldn't make the players any more ok with it than the protagonist killing his wife for no reason and the players being ok with that.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I wanted to make the penis sizes realistic. As the MC stated at one point, he is about average. There will be smaller, and larger penises in the game, but nothing out of the realm of realism.

We have actually discussed music for the game. And to tell the truth, we just kind of overlooked it, as we were focused on other issues before release. We will do better in the future. Promise.

Thanks for the comments, truly.
Yeah have no problem as such with size of penises but please don't make all the black guys( i know there is only one at the moment in the game) with huge penises. I know there is a myth that black guys have large cocks but in reality that is not the case they are the same as white guys some have big others have small.

As for music. Meh. I personally turn all the music down at the start of theses games as it gets repetitive and annoying after a while.

This is a pretty decent game. Good storey although a bit predictable, especially with the Charles arc, good images. I genuinely look forward to updates in future. The only thing I would like to really see is a character profile page so can track who each individual is. Not always easy to remember who each person is and what their storey is.

Reactions: Fiz1247

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah have no problem as such with size of penises but please don't make all the black guys( i know there is only one at the moment in the game) with huge penises. I know there is a myth that black guys have large cocks but in reality that is not the case they are the same as white guys some have big others have small.
Yes, I am aware of this being the truth, and we will follow this rule as we go forward.
This is a pretty decent game. Good storey although a bit predictable, especially with the Charles arc, good images. I genuinely look forward to updates in future. The only thing I would like to really see is a character profile page so can track who each individual is. Not always easy to remember who each person is and what their storey is.
Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoy it. There are some things that could be cliche, it is sometimes hard to get away from that, but our goal is to make them a little less so as we go forward.

I like the idea of a profile page, we will look into adding one in the future, and see if it makes sense for us to do so. Thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Sadly, one of the larger English language dictionaries lists "sterile" as a synonym for "impotent"... If the dictionaries can't even figure it out, how can mere speakers (native or ESL). :ROFLMAO: Now, medially, well... that's a whole 'nuther ball of wax. :eek:

What?!? You actually expect people to *gasp* read. previous. posts.???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If only every forum out there, somehow would prevent comments until they've ensured every previous post has been read. Suggestion, though: If you've already [and you have, time and time again] said it, ignore those who ask. Seen far too many times (on f95 & elsewhere) the answer is one or two posts above their question. Save yourself the stress.

My suggestion would be "none". But, well... some people don't seem to have their own that they listen to... not something I'll ever understand. (Part of this is due to my headphones being too damn good, and some games have the volume so loud that even 1% volume is ear splitting. Not saying that's yours, just explaining why "none" is my pref.)

Moving on, though: There was an earlier question (forgot to quote it, might've been back from the Prologue release) about the volume sliders not working. Was that issue fixed in the current release?

BTW: Thanks for the release, and even more so, for creating decent looking characters. This is one of the few, where the MC (& other men in the game) don't look like they've shot steroids but still look like men, not tree trunks. So mad props for realism. Really hard to play a game where the MC has fingers the size of an arm and no neck. (It's fairly rare that a game dev on here creates ugly females, and yours seem to be among the better ones. It's getting both right that seems to be very rare.)
1644842146843.png

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well....

the game was nice until the 2nd "therapist" session
i think i know where this is heading....

future ntr avoidable was stated ,what is nice ..
the sharing/swinging i was curious about
buuuut - i was not aware that a "therapist" would be giving "tasks" :unsure:

good writing , nice renders - but not my thing
(would have dropped it anyway if the sharing/swinging would get "out of hand" )

gl with your game FiTB_Games
thanks for sharing

Reactions: Sadowdark

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Like, half of the sharing&swinging games feature a therapist in it, idk why
I just grab my popcorn, lay back, enjoy watching wife getting groped from all directions :HideThePain:
I would really like if we get our usual crowded train&bus scenes here in this game too :HideThePain: those are my favourite

Reactions: Back
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes