✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P1] [FiTB_Games]
**** Spanish Translation 24/04/24 ****
ALWL_Spanish by Darax.jpg
Hello everyone, guys! Once again, I have the pleasure of sharing with you a new translation of this awesome game into Spanish.
I want to express my deep gratitude to my teammates Sim, Sod, and DamnedPig, true pros, who carry most of the weight of the game with their dedication and skill.
From Chapter 5 onwards, my involvement goes beyond translation; now I collaborate a bit with them in creating the script for some scenes and the game's animations.
It's truly an honor for me to be part of this team and contribute what I can to this exciting visual novel.
I greatly appreciate the continuous support from everyone, and I hope you enjoy playing as much as we enjoy working on this game.
I understand that this game may not be to everyone's taste, but I deeply appreciate those who give it a chance and try it out. Thank you for giving it a shot!
To enjoy the game in Spanish, simply download the patch, place it in the game's root folder, and run it. Then, go to the settings and select Spanish as the language.
Enjoy.
Darax
********************************************************************************************
¡Hola a todos, chicos! Una vez más, tengo el placer de compartir con vosotros una nueva traducción de este genial juego al español.
Quiero expresar mi profundo agradecimiento a mis compañeros Sim, Sod y DamnedPig, verdaderos cracks, que llevan la mayor parte del peso del juego con su dedicación y habilidad.
A partir del capítulo 5, mi participación va más allá de la traducción; ahora colaboro un poco con ellos en la creación del guion de algunas escenas y las animaciones del juego.
Es todo un honor para mí formar parte de este equipo y contribuir en lo que puedo a esta emocionante novela visual gráfica.
Agradezco mucho el apoyo continuo de todos y espero que disfruten jugando tanto como nosotros disfrutamos trabajando en este juego.
Sé que este juego puede no ser del gusto de todos, pero agradezco profundamente a aquellos que le dan una oportunidad y lo prueban. ¡Gracias por darle una oportunidad!

Para disfrutar del juego en español, simplemente descarga el parche, colócalo en la raíz del juego y ejecútalo.
Luego, ve a la configuración y selecciona el idioma español.
Que lo disfrutéis.
Darax
;)

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
haven't checked in on this in awhile, b/c of the feedback i got last time when inquiring...but dev did say there could/would be some cheating options; so any actual cheating (behind hubby's back) in this game yet? thx

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
haven't checked in on this in awhile, b/c of the feedback i got last time when inquiring...but dev did say there could/would be some cheating options; so any actual cheating (behind hubby's back) in this game yet? thx
Maybe. He has been told that she is cheating by an unreliable narrator. However, the dev has said that how true those accusations are depends on how you have treated her.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
rather the opposite way behind the wife's back

on the other hand, the wife's friend Zoe tells her husband that she is cheating, but it is not known if this is true

• Sad
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Are you sure she's out of jail? How about some back story? :p
They couldn't arrest her without evidence. And the petticoat in Chrarli's house is a weak proof. I think Charli says the petticoat belonged to his late wife. Mary and our MC could have just told the police officer who was interrogating them. They'd have to find Mary's fingerprints on the knife. Then they could arrest her

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I am sure none of you care, but fuck it, gonna post it anyway!

35 years ago, today, I met my wife. We have been together ever since. Love her more today than the day we married. She is a wonderful wife, a great mother, (can't cook for shit), the best person I have ever met, caring to a fault. And, the inspiration for Mary in our game.

So, I just wanted to say. My Darling, I love you always and forever. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years.

Sim and Wife.png

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

35 years ago, today, I met my wife. We have been together ever since. Love her more today than the day we married. She is a wonderful wife, a great mother, (can't cook for shit), the best person I have ever met, caring to a fault. And, the inspiration for Mary in our game.

So, I just wanted to say. My Darling, I love you always and forever. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years.
Congrats! Also...nice to know there is someone else here that is approaching my age bracket. :sneaky:

Reactions: Adviar5050

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yep. I don't mind the passage of time, but it's the wheels going flat that sucks. I need some new knees!
I think not healing as fast as when I was younger is the worst part. I could get a twisted ankle or a sprain, and be back in a day. Now it takes a month!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

View attachment 2346122
FFBA275A-81A0-4927-83B8-62130D3B7117.jpeg
AF0E6B0C-EA7B-4FDE-90A6-ECD1A7EB035C.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes