VN - Ren'Py - A Life Worth Living [Ch. 5 P2] [FiTB_Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Novelly

My ratings for this game(after playing chapter 3):

Graphics/renders: Decent graphics, not as good as the the A+ games but good enough. 3,5/5
    Character models/art: Realistic/hot models(no donkey dicks/oversized tits ) Its really refreshing to see realistic body types. 5/5
    Story/dialogues : Good story for an adult games, nothing special but good/realistic enough. 4/5(hopefully the devs can keep the story realistic/interesting)

Adult scenes are really hot especially for fans of swinging/sharing games.
    Really nice updates with a lot of content.
    My bias opinion is 5/5. And i recommend it for fans of sharing/ntr/swinging.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

So the good.. the art is descent. Not the most high end but not t-posed statues either, just mid-tier that meets expectations. The writing is descent, nothing popped out as 'bad'. Beyond that.. its very much a slow burn, which may appeal to some. And its Very much a VN, without any real (or even imaginary) choices. Eventually I just started fast-clicking through to see if anything would happen and.. no, not really. So if you want a slice-of-life (CG) graphic novel with a few breasts here and there, go for it, not gonna yuck your yumm. Wasn't my thing. (And I have no idea what happens way-later, if there is a way-later, as I didn't finish it)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

botc76

The game is not for me. I'm just not really into NTR, or cuckolding and sharing mostly just works for me (in games) when it's just in threesomes with other women.

However, it's not the game's fault that I don't like that stuff and still decided to play it.

All in all, this is a slightly better than average game. The renders are decent, but nothing special, the women mostly look good, though a lot of them have something about them that makes them a bit less attractive than they should be. It's hard to pin it down, but for many women in the game, something about their faces just seems a bit off.
    Sex scenes are alright as well, the story is nothing special, but is told adequately.

You can probably see now, where my rating is coming from. Nothing about this game is bad (well, there are a few minor things, I'll mention later), but nothing about it grabs you or makes you go "Wow!" or really excites you in any way. On the contrary, the dialogue and setting often drag on, and I admit I skipped parts here and there, because it just wasn't interesting enough.

So, now for the things I really didn't care for much.
    For one, the dialogue is definitely flawed. Some sentences are just so weird, there are words being used that make you wonder, was this really the intended meaning?
    Let me give you one example, the dead pilot's kid, he is constantly, almost in every sentence from the MC regarding him, called "champ." Who would do that? You would maybe say it once while talking about him, but then you would use his name. Or is his name supposed to be "champ," but even so, it would be used too often, and it's really written "champ" not "Champ," which speaks against the idea that it is supposed to be his name.
    I know that isn't much, but this is just one example of a scene driving me nuts, due to some weird form of dialogue or phrasing choices.
    The issues with the dialogue are hard to explain, sometimes the conversations seem to jump over a few sentences, very often it's just completely unnatural, like absolutely NO ONE would talk like that.

Another thing that irks me is the wife. If you are really sweet to her, she is still reacting to anything negative like a nagging bitch. After a while I wanted to cheat on her and didn't give a fuck about her cheating on me, I just didn't want to see it (alas, that is of course again just my personal preference).
    What's sad is that the bartender REALLY is one of the best women in the game, hopefully she will return with a name and be one of the possible women in the MC's life.

One thing that really made me balk, and not once but several times, was the framing device with the old guy (Jake) in the park.
    Is the MC Forrest Gump's son? No, even Forrest Gump wouldn't have told the old geezer that amount of private shit. And what was it with that old dude constantly touching the MC? Mind my personal space, you dickweed!
    Sorry, but no way in fucking hell would anybody discuss so serious issues as the wife being sexually abused by her family and all that other shit, with some random old fuck in a park. And let that gramps give me advice? No way in fucking hell. ANYTHING, anything would have been better than that set-up.
    Frankly, that alone almost made me stop playing, because it was so fucking irritating.
    And of course it continued with the old lecher in the neighbourhood.
    Man, the MC has got issues.

Anyway, back to the wife being a bitch about everything, supposedly this is a happy, loving relationship with some issues stemming from the past and the inability to conceive, however during my play through I preferred EVERY other girl to her, as she was just so goddamn unlikeable.

Anyway, the MC is also a bit too much of a beta for my tastes (at some points in the story, not constantly), but I guess that is to be expected in a game like this.
    All together, if I would go by my personal preferences, this would get like one star or so, but again, that wouldn't be fair to the game, it's not like it is to blame for my personal tastes not being met.
    Three stars seems to be a fair rating, if you are into all that sharing and NTR/cuckolding stuff, this game will probably exactly go where you want it to, however it has issues with the writing and the dialogue and several of the woman don't really have attractive faces. And as I mentioned, renders are average, nowhere near the better games in this department.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ppaso3443

Finished Chapter 2 and absolutely loved. They create an environment and context with lots of characters, lots of room to grow and create exciting situations.

Hits all the right spots and tags for me and I especially like the Poker Wife(s) scenario and cant wait for its development. Very few games out there cover this fantasy or cover it well and I hope this one is the one.

MC wife is very cute, petite and adorable and one of my favorites.

Pros:
    - Great story with room to grow
    - interesting group of characters
    - Poker Wife(s) scenario
    - Lots of characters and locations
    - For fans of blackmail/cheating/corruption/exhibitionism/HOTWIFE/cuck and NTR
    - Great models

Cons:
    - Some models (MC wife) seems to be missing an asshole or is not visible enough (got have a sexy fuckable asshole)
    - Quality of the renders could be better and I would love > 1080p resolutions
    - Missing anal/group/dp/threesome/orgy scenes and scenarios (Hope is coming soon)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shotzpro

It surprised me positively, I went to play just to see if the story was good, thinking it had little content but in fact it has a lot for v2, strongly recommend it

10/10 history
    10/10 progression
    10/10 wife
    7/10 bodies
    8/10 graphic

I hope there's some girl with a hairy pussy and real poker with friends couples
  6. 3.00 star(s)

dogorox

Runs smoothly, decent graphics and a coherent if somewhat stilted story are a plus. I don't feel it suits my tastes, but that's fine. To me the lack of opportunities to interact with other women without the wife's prior consent (cheating), made playing the loyal husband route feel like a cuckfest instead of a shared exploration of sexuality. Maybe that's intended or maybe it's just me. I made the loyal hubby choices at all times and I got tame strip poker, 2 kisses I didn't initiate, and flashed once by the neighbor. It also seems to me in a real life sim game you would have the option do confront your spouse and her accuser about cheating immediately like you might do in real life?
  7. 4.00 star(s)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

This is a great NTR game that gives you a lot of options and choices. For example you can push your wife towards corruption with characters or you can try to stop her. Also the mc can freely cheat so far and not get caught and depending on how you’ve treated your wife or neglected her, she will also cheat Looks like they are going to be joining swing club in next chapter so this game is really heating up and more people should be checking it out, it’s really done well and all the babes are hot without having beach ball size tits
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

A great game, there's not much to say. It features kinks for %90 percent of the poeple. It has a very lightweight sharing for now but it will be the main focus in the future for sure. Everything is based on real life logic, has a realistic story. Just try it and see, idk why this game isnt getting any attention...

10/10 Hot wife
    8/10 Graphics
    I always mute sounds and music, cant help there.
    10/10 Story
    10/10 Corruption
    10/10 Likeable Characters
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for this Game [Update) is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Story is good
    + Hot Bodies
    + Lots of Chances
    + Different Paths
    + Lots of Characters
    Cons:
    - None
    Conclusion:

Game is getting hotter with each release, hope it continues, graphics are nice and lots of characters which could become hot scenes if it comes out good.
    Update was really Nice & with long Game Play.
    Playing is easy with no bullshit running around all the time.

Worth the Download in my Opinion.