gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"This is not the only separation possibility. Only the first " will you make one where the MC finally has some spine back, where he tells his wife she's just a whore and no that you don't build a family with a whore in a swinger's party unless there's a bingo at the end of it to choose who will raise that pizza delivery boy kid's with his money and ultimately that she has already enough semen inside to repopulate the city. That he was cheating to get away from her madness and in hope to find someone better suited for him and ends up leaving with a trustworthy wife and that she can happily go with the neighboor with his blessing?
i mean he's the MC shouldn't the main character somehow win... just joking you're not wired that way just emasculate him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alexsarta

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** ALWL Gallery Additions and Tweak [asahibito] ***

Decided to rework my gallery tweak mod yet again to incorporate the possibility of extending the built-in gallery code to use scope variables for specific scenes. The extension will fix some current scenes to allow it to play as intended.

The mod has 2 files:
- alwlgaladdab.rpyc for those who just wants the additional scenes. These scenes will have "(mod)" in the title
- alwlgaltweakab.rpyc is the gallery extension that adds the scope variables. It needs to above file. The extension also adds a quicker replay exit.

NOTE:
The mod does not change any game files

Updated: 2024-07-16

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

screenshot0002.png

on

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024
I must say that i'm a little bit dissapointed that the update is taking a turn to ordinary hotwife game with a few other skeleton scenes shared with the hotwife path. From my gut feeling, in the former updates, there had been about 1 or 2 additional scenes on the hotwife path, while in this update, it feels only the hotwife patch has content at all. I would have loved a possibility for asshole Fred to hook up with the sorority girls or taking pictures of Tony and Mary and "selling" them as cheating proof to Marsha...

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I must say that i'm a little bit dissapointed that the update is taking a turn to ordinary hotwife game with a few other skeleton scenes shared with the hotwife path. From my gut feeling, in the former updates, there had been about 1 or 2 additional scenes on the hotwife path, while in this update, it feels only the hotwife patch has content at all. I would have loved a possibility for asshole Fred to hook up with the sorority girls or taking pictures of Tony and Mary and "selling" them as cheating proof to Marsha...
It's not a 'cheating' focused game. It's just one of the paths that has consequences.

Primary focus is 'swinging' which is working fine on hotwife and vanilla route. No one is forcing for a cheating path, and if you did choose that path, you have an outcome for it.

Following information has been there on OP for a while now. We expect everyone to go through these:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha when I read the animations are better in the update couldn't wait had to check it out for myself they for sure are way better. Still gonna wait to actually play the update curiosity got the better of me lol. If you guys ever go back and rework them after the game is completed I hope you at least rework the ch 4 orgy scene that's probably my favorite lewd scene off the top of my head.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I can not see full scene of chapter 5 wife and johnny (ntr) scene from gallery if I have a save before scene can I watch it in game (if yes is there anybody have this save)

Reactions: sanchotx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I won't ever be able to cheat on Mary it would make me feel like a scumbag, She is really sweet and deserves to be treated like a queen so I'll only ever touch another woman if she gives me permission.

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I can not see full scene of chapter 5 wife and johnny (ntr) scene from gallery if I have a save before scene can I watch it in game (if yes is there anybody have this save)
Yeah, that's a known issue. I'll come up with a fix for public release this weekend.

Reactions: Will619

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I won't ever be able to cheat on Mary it would make me feel like a scumbag, She is really sweet and deserves to be treated like a queen so I'll only ever touch another woman if she gives me permission.
Hey Joshy, what if Mary doesn't give permission?

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, that's a known issue. I'll come up with a fix for public release this weekend.
I haven't played this update yet do you recommend I wait?

Just saw your question after leaving my comment. But no if she doesn't allow it I won't touch any woman.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I haven't played this update yet do you recommend I wait?

Just saw your question after leaving my comment. But no if she doesn't allow it I won't touch any woman.
Yeah, I recommend you wait for the public release, we have quite a bit of bug fixes lined up for public release, not game-breaking though.

Don't worry, Mary is a sweetheart, she won't say no. She may even get you two...Oopsie! Sorry, spoilers.

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
It's not a 'cheating' focused game. It's just one of the paths that has consequences.

Primary focus is 'swinging' which is working fine on hotwife and vanilla route. No one is forcing for a cheating path, and if you did choose that path, you have an outcome for it.
Consequences for cheating are expected. Fred absolutely shouldn't get away with cheating on Mary. But there is a sizeable disconnect between intention and implementation here, I reckon: Mary stooped to Fred's level by cheating on him in return with some proper, juicy Netorare, but that makes her as bad as him - and still giving her some kind of moral high-ground over Fred when it comes to their relationship is just bad writing. Plain and simple.
Fred and Mary are now both horrible people that have taken their swinging too far, and instead of both realizing this before going off the deep end, we now have to watch Mary belittle Fred for the same crime she is guilty of. And no, it doesn't matter who started it, this isn't a catch-'em-all game where points are tallied at the end and winner takes all (of the fault). Funny enough, it reminds me of MCU She-Hulk belittling Bruce Banner's troubled history as the Hulk and wallowing in her despair as a woman in the 21st century, despite the latter being bullied, abused, and suffering from the worst case of anger management known to man. Yup, she definitely has it worse than Bruce.

The problem isn't that the NTR/Cheating route has an unhappy ending, since most will agree with me that they don't expect sunshine & rainbows there, the problem is that the NTR route is superficially done. For example, instead of letting the NTR route have consequences for Fred impregnating Kelly and seeing how he squirms out of that nasty little situation... Kelly is just written out without Fred facing any consequences :poop:?!

And I will mention the game over screens again, as they should never be present in any AVN, even Kinetic Novels.

The most recent content update, Chapter 5B also follows the deadly sin of dating simulators: punished for certain path choices. Not following the "intended" route means Chapter 5B might as well not exist for NTR fans. This lesson is simple: don't enable paths in game that are not treated equally. Feels like the developer just pointed a finger at some of their fanbase and laughed at them, sighed their shoulders and blamed it on them for choosing that way.

I am not mad at you, devs, I am merely disappointed that this is how you choose to go about this business.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I recommend you wait for the public release, we have quite a bit of bug fixes lined up for public release, not game-breaking though.

Don't worry, Mary is a sweetheart, she won't say no. She may even get you two...Oppsie! Sorry, spoilers.
Cool thank you I'll definitely wait than.

I have to admit I also like the thought of picking out a man for Mary to play with if he could pass my tests of course.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What version of the game are you playing? and did you install any mods?

That is a known issue in Part 1 for which we provided a hotfix, which is not required for Part2.
That was me playing unmodded 5p1, so if it's been fixed since, thanks, disregard my message.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
If MC was real life man, nobody would be able to resist cheating path, even Arnie cheating on his missus with his maid, after the first time he cheated with the maid, he said to her "I'll be back". The only one that could not succumb to such temptation is Joshy92.
The last update cheating/humiliation path was next level and one of the best in any game and Mary loved every minute of it, so would have been nice if she continued on her cheating/humiliation rampage for that path, I am not financially invested in the game so I am not to worried about it.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Consequences for cheating are expected. Fred absolutely shouldn't get away with cheating on Mary. But there is a sizeable disconnect between intention and implementation here, I reckon: Mary stooped to Fred's level by cheating on him in return with some proper, juicy Netorare, but that makes her as bad as him - and still giving her some kind of moral high-ground over Fred when it comes to their relationship is just bad writing. Plain and simple.
Fred and Mary are now both horrible people that have taken their swinging too far, and instead of both realizing this before going off the deep end, we now have to watch Mary belittle Fred for the same crime she is guilty of. And no, it doesn't matter who started it, this isn't a catch-'em-all game where points are tallied at the end and winner takes all (of the fault). Funny enough, it reminds me of MCU She-Hulk belittling Bruce Banner's troubled history as the Hulk and wallowing in her despair as a woman in the 21st century, despite the latter being bullied, abused, and suffering from the worst case of anger management known to man. Yup, she definitely has it worse than Bruce.

The problem isn't that the NTR/Cheating route has an unhappy ending, since most will agree with me that they don't expect sunshine & rainbows there, the problem is that the NTR route is superficially done. For example, instead of letting the NTR route have consequences for Fred impregnating Kelly and seeing how he squirms out of that nasty little situation... Kelly is just written out without Fred facing any consequences :poop:?!

And I will mention the game over screens again, as they should never be present in any AVN, even Kinetic Novels.

The most recent content update, Chapter 5B also follows the deadly sin of dating simulators: punished for certain path choices. Not following the "intended" route means Chapter 5B might as well not exist for NTR fans. This lesson is simple: don't enable paths in game that are not treated equally. Feels like the developer just pointed a finger at some of their fanbase and laughed at them, sighed their shoulders and blamed it on them for choosing that way.

I am not mad at you, devs, I am merely disappointed that this is how you choose to go about this business.
1. Fred started it, not Mary. It was HIS CHOICE to fuck around and Mary is just getting back at him. "Choices have consequences" remember?
2. Her cheating depends on the cheat count of Fred. So if Fred fucked 1 girl and is regretting, she will forgive and won't continue with the cheating path. Fair?
3. Some choices in 5B will allow you to "Still" be in the game on the cheating path but be ready to reap what you sow. You choose to be in the game. So if Mary humiliates Fred for his sins we can't do anything about it.
4. We have added certain choices that allow both of them to reconcile even if the cheating went overboard in Jacob's scene (5A). But also depends on how you treated her so far, were you an "asshole" or gained her "Trust" (variables in choices).
5. Sim and I had the same thought on 'game over' and we were against it until many users wanted to end things with Mary (with Fred 'reacting' to her cheating and that we give them the option to split. One such user is still around. Go through earlier posts to find out who that is.
6. If Fred & Mary are not together, there is no "A Life Worth Living" This is a swinging-themed game for which we need the couple to be together even if they have differences and are probably in a state of marital death.
7. Punished for fuckups, rewarded for loyalty -> You should play other paths (if not already) and see how they turn out. Seems fair.
8. Fred gets a free pass if he fucks Zoe in a drunken state. He even gets a free pass if he slept with Lexi and then he was honest about it. Don't expect free passes every time he cheats.
9. The game is not complete, why do you folks keep assuming stuff like who is written off, killed, kidnapped, or whatever? Can we not expect a bit of patience so that we complete the game and then you can make your point? We know what we are doing with the story. You have to wait and find out.
10. Who said Fred is not facing the consequences of knocking up Kelly? He is being treated the same way she felt when she got to know her husband sleeping with his co-worker. And as for pregnancy part, do you know what is the story in C6? Again you are jumping to conclusion too quickly.
11. Who is marketing this game to be "Cheating" centric? We have never said this is a typical NTR game. Infact we have been very vocal about what it means if you cheat in our game. It's not our fault that the "NTR Fans" are not happy as the game is not per their taste. If at all we do a NTR game, we will make sure to put up a big text on OP saying "THIS IS A NTR FOCUSED GAME". You can check that game out and come up with your views. As that will be more appropriate.

Lastly, I am not mad at you, I am merely disappointed that this is how you choose to go about this business.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes