A little bit of curiosity

julia18

Jun 8, 2019
I'm curious what the male to female ratio is here, actually. One of the best compliments I've received on my game were from a woman, which pleasantly surprised me, so you do exist! That said, you have enough names for two or three. :)
is it the one in the signature? i will try your game in the next days too :D

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
is it the one in the signature? i will try your game in the next days too :D
Maybe I can do you one better. If you're willing to leave an honest review, I'll send you a link to the latest version exclusive to Patreon members. Tell us what you love and hate. The worst that can happen is you leave a brutal review, but I discover what I gotta to do to improve it.

julia18

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe I can do you one better. If you're willing to leave an honest review, I'll send you a link to the latest version exclusive to Patreon members. Tell us what you love and hate. The worst that can happen is you leave a brutal review, but I discover what I gotta to do to improve it.
oh wow, you are very gentle, but i am not subscribed to Patreon, is it necessary?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
oh wow, you are very gentle, but i am not subscribed to Patreon, is it necessary?
Not necessary at all. I'm about to upload yet another Patreon release in a week or two anyway, but I can send you a private link for the current one. I just want more honest feedback from folks is my goal. :) The current free release doesn't include the in-game walkthrough and a couple challenges, and since we introduced that element, I'm kinda eager to see how helpful it is to players, too. Some people aren't keen on writing reviews, which I understand - time is valuable - but if you're interested, I'll shoot you the link. Cheers!

Reactions: BlckDragon