Unreal Engine Abandoned A Little Piece of Life [v02.11 public] [Story Wanderer]

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think it's safe to say that this has been abandoned. It's been what, eight months? There also hasn't been a peep on here or the patreon page with zero patreons.

casper110

May 31, 2020
I think it's safe to say that this has been abandoned. It's been what, eight months? There also hasn't been a peep on here or the patreon page with zero patreons.
All hope is not lost, I found their Discord and asked. It sounds like there were personal issues that they have worked through and are hoping to release an update at the end of January

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
All hope is not lost, I found their Discord and asked. It sounds like there were personal issues that they have worked through and are hoping to release an update at the end of January
We'll see. Hopefully it's less rough around the edges. Right now it's not even really a demo and personally I think the graphics leave a lot to be desired.

Toxo

Oct 17, 2017
So.... I assume this is just another "throw some store assets and modules together with reckless abandon, call it a game and ask for money on Patreon." type of deal?
Makes a change from the 1000th koikatsu/honey select asset flip that's all over this site

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
> 5 wood to build a table
WOAH WOAH WOAH, "hol ap" with such a power fantasy. I still have a flashback after building my workbench.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think this needs more time in the oven. It doesn't even look like the characters are even finished yet, let alone there being any kind of story to speak of. It may be better to just do a solid chunk of it instead of releasing these "demos" that give very little go by. There doesn't seem to be much at all added since the initial release 11 months ago.

Reactions: EdwardWanderer

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
am i the only one who thinks that the shark model girl's face was stretch out in z axis???

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Developer...
this game... the graphics. The story (there is NONE).

Did you even bother to write a manuscript for what this is supposed to be? It will not work as a fap game, let me tell you that much.

Go back to the drawing board. Find some well-looking characters. Learn how to develop a story.
The thing was released, like, 3 days ago dude (saying this from the 26th of April, don't want you going on saying something about time or something). If anything, they most likely posted the skeleton of what they're thinking of making to see a general reaction and perhaps even get some more ideas of what to implement. The story is most likely still being written, and this is just the tidbits of what is to be planned or what has been implemented so far

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The thing was released, like, 3 days ago dude (saying this from the 26th of April, don't want you going on saying something about time or something). If anything, they most likely posted the skeleton of what they're thinking of making to see a general reaction and perhaps even get some more ideas of what to implement. The story is most likely still being written, and this is just the tidbits of what is to be planned or what has been implemented so far
This update maybe. And your right it is a skeleton, it has been since the first release almost a year ago. I think the lack of development is a valid concern.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
This update maybe. And your right it is a skeleton, it has been since the first release almost a year ago. I think the lack of development is a valid concern.
Apologies, I for some reason mixed up the release date and the date at thats right underneath the title at the top (I'm still kinda new to F95Zone)

Reactions: Skeltom