Unity A married woman being touched ~Rinka, the woman I met at a hot spring~ RJ01161364 HIGHLEG.PEACH

Trenchman

Mar 17, 2020
ENG title : A married woman being touched ~Rinka, the woman I met at a hot spring~
JP title :
触られる人妻 ~温泉で出会った女 倫華~

LINK :
Description :
◆Story
A married woman, Rinka, comes to a hot spring inn and meets her. By chance, we end up having a mixed bath...

◆Game introduction
This is an interactive touch animation game made by Unity.

Let's torture the married woman Rinka's body with various touching acts to make her feel good and make her climax.
The pleasure value increases depending on where you touch and how you touch it.
Increasing the sensitivity and excitement value will make it easier to increase the pleasure value.

As the development level (maximum 5) increases, the number of things you can do, such as positioning, will increase.

It can be operated only with a mouse (some keyboard shortcuts are available).The

number of cuts that can be touched is 5 (+1).

◆Audio material_Kimirinko. (Aya Kuchiya)

<Notes>
- This work is made by Unity.
-You can play the first part in the trial version. (Until one of you cums)
*Since there are more processes than before, please be sure to check the operation with the trial version before purchasing.
Sample pictures : 1709123595638.png 1709123639339.png

Someone please upload this thank you

bidlocat0

Sep 27, 2019
FULL VERSION > WORKUPLOAD OR MEDIAFIRE

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Made an edited MTL translation for game v1.01:

Requires you to install BepInEx x64 and AutoTranslator, then just throw my TL into the game directory (or manually move the text files into Translation\en\Text)

Tried some uncensor plugins and didn't quite work, so someone else will have to take a crack at that.

AvivNSFW

May 16, 2021
Made an edited MTL translation for game v1.01:

Requires you to install BepInEx x64 and AutoTranslator, then just throw my TL into the game directory (or manually move the text files into Translation\en\Text)

Tried some uncensor plugins and didn't quite work, so someone else will have to take a crack at that.
Would you mind making a quick video on how to do it? I've installed all the files as you've mentioned. I'd appreciate it and thanks!

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Would you mind making a quick video on how to do it? I've installed all the files as you've mentioned. I'd appreciate it and thanks!
I can make one if you really need it, but the steps should be pretty straight forward, let me know if this is what you did and if it still didn't work:
  1. Extract game
  2. Download (or later versions, if they come out), extract into game folder
    • (So in the root game folder there should be: BepInEx [folder], changelog.txt, doorstop_config.ini, winhttp.dll, along with the game's exe)
  3. Run the game once and close it. You'll know if BepInEx worked if inside the BepInEx folder is now more stuff like "Config", "LogOutput.log", etc
  4. Download , extract into root game folder.
  5. Download , extract into root game folder.
  6. The game is now translated.

AvivNSFW

May 16, 2021
I can make one if you really need it, but the steps should be pretty straight forward, let me know if this is what you did and if it still didn't work:
  1. Extract game
  2. Download (or later versions, if they come out), extract into game folder
    • (So in the root game folder there should be: BepInEx [folder], changelog.txt, doorstop_config.ini, winhttp.dll, along with the game's exe)
  3. Run the game once and close it. You'll know if BepInEx worked if inside the BepInEx folder is now more stuff like "Config", "LogOutput.log", etc
  4. Download , extract into root game folder.
  5. Download , extract into root game folder.
  6. The game is now translated.
I really appreciate your detailed instructions! I was able to make it work :D

Nov 8, 2022
As far as I'm aware, there isn't a 6th scene?
I even looked through the Unity scene and there's no other UI buttons or anything (other than temp stuff just lying around and a freemode button that doesn't work either, they all just load the first onsen scene).
I unlocked it by editing the save.dat file. but there are still many errors in this version 1.01. Hopefully there will be a new pair of 1.1