Unity A married woman being touched ~Rinka, the woman I met at a hot spring~ RJ01161364 HIGHLEG.PEACH

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023

Whew, where to begin?

FULL VERSION > WORKUPLOAD OR MEDIAFIRE
Full version from WORKUPLOAD didn't work (maybe due to language) but I'm able to get to work that I found at Kimochi. I dl'ed the Kimochi one (pass is kimochi.info) swapped out the exe from WORKUPLOAD with that and it works.

However... at first I just tried the AutoTranslator tool and it wouldn't translate...

I can make one if you really need it, but the steps should be pretty straight forward, let me know if this is what you did and if it still didn't work:
  1. Extract game
  2. Download (or later versions, if they come out), extract into game folder
    • (So in the root game folder there should be: BepInEx [folder], changelog.txt, doorstop_config.ini, winhttp.dll, along with the game's exe)
  3. Run the game once and close it. You'll know if BepInEx worked if inside the BepInEx folder is now more stuff like "Config", "LogOutput.log", etc
  4. Download , extract into root game folder.
  5. Download , extract into root game folder.
  6. The game is now translated.
...Rather than using the usual "Just add XUnity.AutoTranslator" way, I followed your steps and it works! Thanks!

Also,

+1 for update and uncensor

khod12

Apr 8, 2023

Whew, where to begin?

Full version from WORKUPLOAD didn't work (maybe due to language) but I'm able to get to work that I found at Kimochi. I dl'ed the Kimochi one (pass is kimochi.info) swapped out the exe from WORKUPLOAD with that and it works.

However... at first I just tried the AutoTranslator tool and it wouldn't translate...

...Rather than using the usual "Just add XUnity.AutoTranslator" way, I followed your steps and it works! Thanks!

Also,

+1 for update and uncensor
so you dont have the update?

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
so you dont have the update?
Not that I'm aware of, it's just whatever version I found from ... at least, the page doesn't mention an update (it only gives the release date 2/3/2024 and not the version).

Last edited:
Reactions: xXshinXx

khod12

Apr 8, 2023
Not that I'm aware of, it's just whatever version I found from ... at least, the page doesn't mention an update (it only gives the release date 2/3/2024 and not the version).

Ah okay thanks for letting me know!