Fan Art A Mother's Love: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, I need to make more of the characters from this game. It is one of my favorites. I haven't done much work, mainly just Nicole. Though I have identified a few assets, locations etc...
If I find the character I used for Silvia I will post it. I could be wrong about her though.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think I'm about ready to leave this site. I get a post deleted and some bullshit warning from a moderator... sick of this shit. I'll have to give it some thought, maybe take a lengthy break from here.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think I'm about ready to leave this site. I get a post deleted and some bullshit warning from a moderator... sick of this shit. I'll have to give it some thought, maybe take a lengthy break from here.
Even though you and I have tangled in the past, I do not recall ever seeing posts by you that were in any manner necessary for deletion or even warnings. Sometimes I think the mods just like to stick their noses somewhere to justify their existance.

But every now and then a break is needed. I will be taking about three weeks off this site as I need to attend to a family matter.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
hi, by any chance you haven't identified the assets for the mc's mother
EDIT: Oops, you mean MC's MOM, I was thinking of Nicole, LOL, ah well. No, I haven't bothered yet. Ah well, I leave this here anyhow. LOL

Nicole (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Glasses:
Genitals: (normally I prefer NGV8, but this is what the dev uses on her in game)
Pubic Hair: (again, I normally prefer pubic hair for NGV8, but this is what the dev uses in game)

And of course, my scene subset which uses all the above listed assets: View attachment Nicole (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Nicole (G8F) - Centerfold.png

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
EDIT: Oops, you mean MC's MOM, I was thinking of Nicole, LOL, ah well. No, I haven't bothered yet. Ah well, I leave this here anyhow. LOL

Yeah, quite a while ago. I thought I already posted them, but I can't find the post so I'll repost for you...

Nicole (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Glasses:
Genitals: (normally I prefer NGV8, but this is what the dev uses on her in game)
Pubic Hair: (again, I normally prefer pubic hair for NGV8, but this is what the dev uses in game)

And of course, my scene subset which uses all the above listed assets: View attachment 3213614

View attachment 3213619
Check out the base model for Sarah from (BADIK.) that is who i used originally, i could be wrong about her, but she was the closet i could find.

Reactions: zaid83

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Check out the base model for Sarah from (BADIK.) that is who i used originally, i could be wrong about her, but she was the closet i could find.
Yeah, I seem to recall someone saying something about her assets... I don't recall now.

Hmmm... Sarah used Emmiline, though in my subset I only used 25% for the head as it looked weird otherwise. She does look similar though... I may look into remaking her in the future (been busy on a "Power Vacuum" character named "Brenna", great game if you haven't played it, I never laughed so hard as I have with that game).

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, I seem to recall someone saying something about her assets... I don't recall now.

Hmmm... Sarah used Emmiline, though in my subset I only used 25% for the head as it looked weird otherwise. She does look similar though... I may look into remaking her in the future (been busy on a "Power Vacuum" character named "Brenna", great game if you haven't played it, I never laughed so hard as I have with that game).
hahaha cool will check it out.

Reactions: Night Hacker