Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.13WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Warning
mod incompatible with mod Walkthrough !
Yes, unfortunately this cannot be prevented. When modding a game, mostly the same game files are edited/adapted. And when installing another Mod, a previously installed one will be overwritten (I also mention this in my installation guide).

Sorry, unfortunately it's like in a game where you have to choose a girl...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes, unfortunately this cannot be prevented. When modding a game, mostly the same game files are edited/adapted. And when installing another Mod, a previously installed one will be overwritten (I also mention this in my installation guide).

Sorry, unfortunately it's like in a game where you have to choose a girl...
any way to use this mod after loading the game from a save with no mod installed?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
any way to use this mod after loading the game from a save with no mod installed?
Normally no, my Mod changes the game files to much. But: here it could work, if you can load a save just a bit BEFORE a new game part (and: NOT a save from part 1, there you MUST start a new game). Then the Mod menu should appear when you play and after you change in the game to the new game part. Well, or you can use of course the chapter feature of the game itself in the main menu, then the Mod menu should also appear.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello, does the audio integration project still continue or abandoned?
The audio integration has unfortunately been stopped by me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Cheating addons and the Jukebox/QuickMusic are still "alive" and I will continue to maintain these functions.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
How to install the mod/audio for android?
Sorry, I overlooked your question here. About Android: Sorry, I'm not an expert on it. And it looks like the Android version that you can download here on F95zone already has a Mod integrated, too - but unfortunately 2 Mods at the same time usually don't work! Maybe I'll try a quick complete port for Android with only my Mod integrated, but dont expect to much.

Edit:
I've done the quick Android port of the game including my Mod, download link is on the Mod main page

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MI06Han

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As already noted by me, I have now removed the old audio/music integration from part 1. This makes the Mod easier for me to maintain for future updates. I expanded my jukebox function ("QuickMusic") as a replacement for it a bit.

New with this Mod update: I tried to integrate the walkthrough from ShaddyModda into my Mod, too. It's not fully integrated, you have to install the game and my Mod first, then a patch. I also tried to make this switchable on/off like most of my functions, but sometimes you still get to see the WT Mod hints.

darthkenobi

May 14, 2019
Hi,
When?
Thank you.

-----

Attention!
This mod changes the game files heavily! Old saves will most likely not work anymore!
Also, saves with my mod installed will maybe not work WITHOUT my mod afterwards, too.
As this Mod overwrites game files, other Mods/addons may also not work after installing it.

Sorry about that.
-----

Old saves not working. Think twice about using this mod. I will not use anymore.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi,
When?
Thank you.

-----

Attention!
This mod changes the game files heavily! Old saves will most likely not work anymore!
Also, saves with my mod installed will maybe not work WITHOUT my mod afterwards, too.
As this Mod overwrites game files, other Mods/addons may also not work after installing it.

Sorry about that.
-----

Old saves not working. Think twice about using this mod. I will not use anymore.
Anyway, thanks for trying my Mod.
Because of the broken saves: The original game was reworked in the old game parts with this version, too. So the errors when loading an old save can also come from that.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I made a "maintenance" Mod update with the following changes/ehancements:
- general Mod UI overhaul (new font, new background image,...)
- added named saves (can be deactivated)
- added a shortcut key for my Mod menu ("Shift"+ "k")
- added "additional game settings" (you can adjust the dialog text size, textfont outline, textbox opacity and the game quick menu On/Auto/Off)

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Yunai12

Apr 5, 2020
So seeing how this is "On-hold" at the moment, will you not be updating the mod for part 11 of the game in that case?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So seeing how this is "On-hold" at the moment, will you not be updating the mod for part 11 of the game in that case?
Since the WT from ShaddyModda I was using in my Mod is already stopped and the game itself is also getting on hold after part 11 I have decided to no longer actively maintain my Mod for now. Therefore the "On-hold" tag.

But: I also decided to do at least a "compatibility update" so you can use the already existing Mod parts from me (cheating of some important game variables, the info screen, the "QuickMusic" player) with the new game version part 11, too. I'm already checking some game files and if nothing comes up I maybe can finish that soon.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I installed the new mod and I tried to load the safe file at the last part of the previous update with the previous version of your mod and I got this... :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, but this game is extremely sensible with the save files... even I could not load some old ones. Also: This release is NOT the plus version! Don't know if that can also be a reason for the problems.

Edit: I used the download from my patreon post, seems the downloads here on F95 is the Plus version. I'll check if there is a difference.

Edit2: In the meantime I uploaded the Mod for the Plus version. Since the differences are "only" the gallery and the replay, it should not affect the saves if you use the normal version or the Plus version.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Sorry, but this game is extremely sensible with the save files... even I could not load some old ones. Also: This release is NOT the plus version! Don't know if that can also be a reason for the problems.
Hmmm, it's possible I guess. :unsure:

I had to go a little further back in the game and I tried to load another safe file and it worked though. :unsure:(y)

If a "Plus version" gets released, would you be also working on a mod for that version? :unsure:

At least by loading a safe file from a little back (I load a safe file during the dinner event John set up for MC, Nicole and Sylvia) and one of those files worked and load the game from there. :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Maduck187 and KoGa3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote