Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.14WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wibuntr

Jan 16, 2023
hi, sorry but how to instal the mod?
you said copy to (.../AMothersLove.../game) and replace the .rpy-files but there is no .rpy-files inside the game folder
1711730132347.png

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hi, sorry but how to instal the mod?
you said copy to (.../AMothersLove.../game) and replace the .rpy-files but there is no .rpy-files inside the game folder
View attachment 3489483
Hi. It's the right place in your screenshot to put the Mod files.
I added the "replace" for those already installed an older Mod version. Also sometimes game downloads don't have the big archive.rpa but already extracted game/image files. Then you would also have to overwrite some files.

Reactions: wibuntr

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Can I just unzip the mod folder into the game folder and be done with it? If not then I'm not sure what to do with the PNG and TXT files, do I just keep them in the temp folder I've created?

Edit: Also not sure what to do with the weird TTF file.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Can I just unzip the mod folder into the game folder and be done with it? If not then I'm not sure what to do with the PNG and TXT files, do I just keep them in the temp folder I've created?

Edit: Also not sure what to do with the weird TTF file.
Hi. Yes, unzip and move all the files and the subfolder "music" into the .../game/ folder. You actually don't need the txt files (they are only a changelog and the install instructions). But all the other files are needed for my Mod. The "weird TTF" is the font file for my Mod menu.

Reactions: Dubolic

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Hi. Yes, unzip and move all the files and the subfolder "music" into the .../game/ folder. You actually don't need the txt files (they are only a changelog and the install instructions). But all the other files are needed for my Mod. The "weird TTF" is the font file for my Mod menu.
Thanks for the help

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
While running game code:
File "game/script fourteen.rpy", line 2472, in script
if NewOutfitFromNicole == True:
File "game/script fourteen.rpy", line 2472, in <module>
NameError: name 'NewOutfitFromNicole' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script fourteen.rpy", line 2472, in script
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script fourteen.rpy", line 2472, in <module>
NameError: name 'NewOutfitFromNicole' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part14PLUS
Sat Jul 20 21:37:19 2024

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script fourteen.rpy", line 6528, in script
niocle "Like a man."
Exception: Sayer 'niocle' is not defined.

Full traceback:
niocle "Like a man."
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 20 21:45:14 2024

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

While running game code:
niocle "Like a man."

Full traceback:
niocle "Like a man."
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
File "C:\Users\Aung Thura\Desktop\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Hi. Seems both issues are in the main game. First is a not correctly set variable on a route. The second one is a typo ("niocle" instead of right "nicole"). That probably will be fixed from the developer with the next game version.

Reactions: AungThura

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

While running game code:
niocle "Like a man."

Full traceback:
niocle "Like a man."

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
I tried to fix that on my own now. I actually can't check that myself since I'm most likely on a different route and had not those issues in my test play. Hope it works for you.
Installation (on PC): extract the Zip and replace the files in the .../game/ folder

Reactions: AungThura

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
I'm guessing this is not your fault since your mod always worked perfectly fine, but maybe you have an Idea KoGa?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 20 18:25:12 2024

This is a Chapter 13 save file I tried to load

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I'm guessing this is not your fault since your mod always worked perfectly fine, but maybe you have an Idea KoGa?

While running game code:
python:
python:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\Downloads chrome\AMothersLovePLUS-Part14PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Jul 20 18:25:12 2024

This is a Chapter 13 save file I tried to load
Hi. This game was always a bit "sensitive" with loading saves. But Part 14 actually is one of the better ones, I could load mine from the testplay (with or without using the Mod). I would try using an earlier save or one of the autosaves.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Hi. This game was always a bit "sensitive" with loading saves. But Part 14 actually is one of the better ones, I could load mine from the testplay (with or without using the Mod). I would try using an earlier save or one of the autosaves.
I did, and it worked luckily, thanks for the information

Reactions: KoGa3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote