Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.14aWT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Part of the mod doesn't seem to work with save files. I can't get to the mod menu if I access a save file (many save files do not work at all, but that might just be the base game), but it works fine if I start the game from the beginning. See screenshot:
View attachment 3867279
That's a strange one. Please go to the game preferences and there in my Mod settings and check if the Quick Menu is maybe disabled. Try to turn it off/on. If that still doesn't work I assume something is wrong in the persistent file of the game.

Info: you can also access my Mod menu ingame with pressing "Shift" and "k"

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
That's a strange one. Please go to the game preferences and there in my Mod settings and check if the Quick Menu is maybe disabled. Try to turn it off/on. If that still doesn't work I assume something is wrong in the persistent file of the game.

Info: you can also access my Mod menu ingame with pressing "Shift" and "k"
It is not and the shift and k-command does not work.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It is not and the shift and k-command does not work.
"Shift" + "k" does not work? Even when you start a new game? Then I only can assume there is something wrong with the mod/game installation. I tried it again on my PC and on my Android device. There it worked. Even asked a few ones playing the game on my discord, they also had not that issue. Best for me is you make a new, clean install (with removing the old persinstent files first, too) of the game and the Mod.

Edit: have you maybe also installed another Mod at the same time? Like the other cheat Mod or URM/UCD?
As said above try a clean install. First only the game and check if it's working. Then my Mod and check again.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
"Shift" + "k" does not work? Even when you start a new game? Then I only can assume there is something wrong with the mod/game installation. I tried it again on my PC and on my Android device. There it worked. Even asked a few ones playing the game on my discord, they also had not that issue. Best for me is you make a new, clean install (with removing the old persinstent files first, too) of the game and the Mod.

Edit: have you maybe also installed another Mod at the same time? Like the other cheat Mod or URM/UCD?
As said above try a clean install. First only the game and check if it's working. Then my Mod and check again.
I had no issues, for me the game and the mod worked fine.
Thanks for your hard work!

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018

I downloaded the game and installed it just before I installed the mod. I did not install any other mod. But I have had the game before and somethings (like save files) are saved on the computer, so it could be that the save files I pulled the game from now are affected by some earlier mod or so (can't remember if I installed anything previously). As I wrote, it functioned when I started the game from the beginning instead of loading.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I downloaded the game and installed it just before I installed the mod. I did not install any other mod. But I have had the game before and somethings (like save files) are saved on the computer, so it could be that the save files I pulled the game from now are affected by some earlier mod or so (can't remember if I installed anything previously). As I wrote, it functioned when I started the game from the beginning instead of loading.
Sorry, have overseen your post a bit.
Good to hear it works at least with new game starts. Still unsure why it's not working with your older saves though. Anyway, thanks for trying my Mod. Hope it helps a bit with your gameplay.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote