RPGM - Completed - A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Senpai_Desu

Quite short and straight forward game. If quick-fap and furry is something you need. This right here is the place to go. No indirect stuff, just straight up screwing. Has pregnancy and lactation as well.

Pros-
    - Short
    - Direct
    - Sexy characters
    - Lactation and Pregnancy
    - Art Style

Cons-
    - No story
    - No additional content.
    - Short.
    - Rigid gameplay

NOTE: Make sure to insert Fan translation from the thread. That person really did a good job translating (MTL was horrible)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

This mys as well be just pictures, since the game aspect is basically non existent. you find the main girl in each area (there are 6)
    talk to them. have a quick sex battle with them (looks like turn based but can win in 4 turns. build up for finisher)

the story made no sense, apparently every race is in danger of extinction for unclear reasons as males still exist. and there is no good reason why they would all magically become unfertile except with you....
    are we meant to believe you live in this world and are the only male capable of making women pregnant? what happens when you die? they will go extinct then? who will be the partner of your children?
    did i miss the part where the "angel" or goddess, what ever she is is suppose to be explained anything? she just said i'm sending you to a world to impregnate women....and the lead just goes along with it...

such little thought was put into the writing which is made worse with a machine translation that isn't polished. i don't understand why bother making it in the form of a game...just make the pictures and be done with it...

i even had to fix the game because of crashes, needed to have it set to Japanese local before extracting files and move some files from the Japanese version tot he English version to fix it.

OVERALL
    If it wasn't for the custom art this would have no value, it was a mistake making this into a game....at least it was short to get though.

GOOD
    Art
    pacing
    truck kun

BAD
    Everything related to the writing is garbage
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Dankwank

This was a pretty fun little game. There's not much too it, and I don't really go for furry stuff but monster girls, and thicc elves, are always good.
    You could probably finish this whole thing in 20 or 30 minutes. All in all there are worse ways to waste a little time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

I greatly enjoyed this game! It was short and to the point and no unecessary grinding Tasks. It made me laugh pretty hard as well I would highly recommend! The game took me about 30 minutes to complete but i enjoyed the artwork. I usually don't play RPGM games because of the grinding so i prefer VN's but this was an exception! Highly recommend
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Teaser images are zoomed in shots, I played the game expecting something amazing and then end up dumbfounded. It was shocking, Maybe find artist and upgrade the art just tiny bit and make even penis image little different? If he was nerd and constant masturbatory might increased volume?

There is no way upgrade character or note how many ppl he knocked up or return?
  6. 4.00 star(s)

xxpupopupo

Good graphics, enjoyable scenes, and you can save the world with the power of "ABSOLUTE IMPREGNATION CUMSHOOTING" what else do you want.

in my fun per MB scale this is a 8/10 for sure, is not bad for what it is, better than your average rpg maker game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

The game in general is '' good '' graphics well done, drawing also well done, interesting characters but I believe that lacked deepening in the main character and in the secondary ones, something came close with the little cape and the dragon, but the others were practically zeroed in my opinion THE GAME HAS AN EXCELLENT POTENTIAL if deepening the story would be FANTASTIC. (y)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

When this is your title and it leads to brown to pink action with a centaur, and that maybe wasn't even the freakiest thing, you're aiming for a level of freak that deserves some respect. It isn't the best game. I don't find the art the best. With the censoring it lands at average tops. Damn it though, it knew what it was going after and it went for it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

E$DRHUIJ:

No offense to all involved but some parts in the lycanthrope town weren't translated. But otherwise I loved this game, although it's my first isekai game so take it as you will.

The boob art was kind of wack but I enjoyed the art overall. I think the attack, passive and special move RPG sort of sex was kind of smart for what the creator of this game had.

If I had to choose one type of person to recommend this game to, it'd be a person who doesn't want any sort of risk and doesn't care for any conflict in terms of plot. It's a casual nukige game, just what I personally wanted.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Genji

The game is pretty simple.You got a mission to impregnate 6 girls from different species.Its a rape game with no actual story.You rape all 6 girls by saying " hey let's fuck"then you fuck by force.

Pros:
    -Character design some of them is good.Some not.
    -Sex scene is great
    -Simple fap game.
    -Voiced

Cons:
    -Lack of story
    -Heavily censored
    -Poor grammar
    -Lack character development

Dont worry,most of them sluts.They instantly fall in love with your cock after sex.The game take 15 minute too finish and its pretty short.Thats all.