RPGM Completed A Nerd Who Has Sex With Girls in "Another World" Has Become a HERO [Final] [Nikuyaki Inn]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
its a good first game most first games are absolute shit especially in art yes its very short but its ultra fapable (dont act as if you care about story , when you play this kind of games) , I hope he will make another one and improve

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
its a good first game most first games are absolute shit especially in art yes its very short but its ultra fapable (dont act as if you care about story , when you play this kind of games) , I hope he will make another one and improve
Idk about that, a lot of us are spoiled by games with good stories such as Monster Girl Quest, Tower of Trample, and Domina.

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Idk about that, a lot of us are spoiled by games with good stories such as Monster Girl Quest, Tower of Trample, and Domina.
yeah these are good stories for hentai,

but the main thing that it's a first game and everyone who has already tried rpmaker or worse unity knows how difficult the first experiments with its engines can be and how difficult it is to improve with the lack of information, and the debugging hell

and when you are looking for information in the forums guys who know how to use engines spend their time responding arrogantly without giving any explanations,with a ratio of one useful answer out of 3 boasting about how they know while you dont

and I'm not even talking about plugins, it's like being in the cocaine market, rpgmaker barely make some and when they do they are almost unusable for beginners,like the new ARPG plugin and is dot.move system bug

and those who make them want to sell them to you,which is very discouraging because you end up telling yourself that you will never finish paying for things or at least you will never be able to give a full potential gameplay to the players, and worse you are not even sure if it will work or what kind of bug will get into ( thank goodness that chatgpt exists because it can create plug in )

i think he can make great things, look how u room or black panda evolved since their first games (which both were much worse than this one) besides I find that art-wise he is already better

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes