HTML - A Nymphomaniac's Phone [v0.02] [Souvenirs]

1. 1.00 star(s)

doku99

This could have been a good game, maybe, but even from the very first page the English is totally broken. There is almost not a single sentence that is not horrible and completely wrong.

Everything is very hard to take seriously when its like this. Its also very difficult to follow the plot or understand the characters when its worse then if the script had gone through Google Translate. It would literally be better if the dev had put the game through Google Translate, but he didnt even do that. Dev could have used a spell checker, but he didnt do that either. I dont get it...

Its a big mess. Maybe some could think "who cares?" but this is 95% a TEXT game so if you can barely understand the TEXT, its not a nice game to play.

If the developer goes through the whole game and makes the English understandable, I will revisit and change the score, for now, this is unplayable unless you want to read every sentence 3 times just to understand it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Abhorson

[v0.0.1] The game has a solid framework and a nice concept. What's currently available is good, there's just not much of it. The absence of grind is appreciated.

If you're looking for something meaty, I'd recommend waiting for a few patches. However, if you are open to trying the game in its early stages, it's worth a shot.

Hopefully the Dev stays motivated and keeps the updates coming.