Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or you know you could not be retarded and simply click WATCH, button at the top right, so it sends you an email.

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What normal person does that? :LOL:
Rather you refresh a lot, or you wait a while (maybe a day or so), you gotta give Scrappy time. He does multiple games. If more than one that he mods for comes out the same day, he has to go through each one. The man is great at what he does, and we shouldn't try to rush him. If you do, then you'd complain about mistakes and bugs.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Rather you refresh a lot, or you wait a while (maybe a day or so), you gotta give Scrappy time. He does multiple games. If more than one that he mods for comes out the same day, he has to go through each one. The man is great at what he does, and we shouldn't try to rush him. If you do, then you'd complain about mistakes and bugs.
That's my point exactly. Refreshing this page every 2 minutes like a "normal person" won't speed up the mod making.

Reactions: excalibertypo

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a WT that lead to Harem route? cuz i have vicky that manifested interest...but i don't want to screw up with the other girls...what i must do? this mod have harem in it?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes