• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Paris Exhibition [Development Thread]

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
PE Sydney and Gabriela at window 02 banner.png
My current project is A Paris Exhibition.

It involves two women on their honeymoon in Paris and will be largely focused on Gabriela's fetish for exhibitionism, though she is often to self conscious to follow through on her fantasy. That's where her new wife, Sydney comes in. ENF will feature.

Currently, most of the work is held up on the repair of my rendering computer. The story is short, taking place in a single day, so I expect that once I have my computer issues handled, it should be a fairly quick project. I will be doing what renders I can with my old 1080 machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneLuv and GokutheG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sydney
PE Sydney 02.png
Gabriella, her wife.
PE Gabriela 01.png
Gabriela is the shy exhibitionist. No way she'd do anything at home, but perhaps in Paris?
"What Happens in Paris Stays in Paris."

Reactions: GokutheG

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do need to find some research material.

I need to know what a lesbian lapdance really looks like. I don't mean one that is intended for the male gaze, considering only women will be in that area of the club (gay men might be elsewhere), I want to be accurate to what is arousing to women in a lapdance.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I finally decided on the model for the third woman in this story.
I don't have her in a render yet, but here is the default model (FN Mia):
1691357086045.png
She strikes me as very believable as a French woman who is not afraid to get what she wants. She's the one who'll be performing the lap dance mentioned above.

Reactions: salyana