3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Here it doesn’t really matter whether there is an NTR in the game that can be avoided or not! The important thing here is that the dev gave a false choice, but it turned out that at a key moment in the game your choice has no influence on anything! So what is the point then of making a game and wasting time on making a choice if in the end the denominator is the same!?
(y)I know this pain, my friend, I was fooled more than once that something could have been avoided, but in fact, your choice went to waste and it could not be avoided. I have one more problem with games - your choice is not respected in the dialogues. Only the choice you didn't make is always favored.(n):(:mad::eek:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(y)I know this pain, my friend, I was fooled more than once that something could have been avoided, but in fact, your choice went to waste and it could not be avoided. I have one more problem with games - your choice is not respected in the dialogues. Only the choice you didn't make is always favored.(n):(:mad::eek:
It’s not a pain, it’s just a disappointment for me, i started to like the project - but clearly didn’t expect to see this - although i played all the perspectives and paths in it!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well atleast Anna is enjoying in few games lol ...story is really good in that game...it would had been really nice if some good artists would have done those renders.
This is not Anna, she just looks similar in type - especially since she looks like an asian woman.
I know its basic model, even threw a link into the game thread - but after today's update i have no desire to make "fan art"! xdd

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Here's who we'll see in the next update of the word Creators. Darren- David's father
I'm going back to work for David and Anna on Monday. Well, let's see David's day first, and then we'll come back and see Anna's day. Featured characters include Chris, Jake, Darren, Kendra, Robinson and Hank,, So Marcel,Marvin,Stonberg, won't be there.

I've matched characters to events that may or may not occur in this update

Chris: He will come because he is angry with Anna for letting David come home, Chris invited himself to Anna and David for dinner, and then he will sabotage David's return. And he lied in Anna's ear. It's possible he'll get drunk again and want to stay the night.

Jake - she'll definitely meet him at work, he'll come to her office and make moves in front of her desk with his penis like a peacock :ROFLMAO:

Darren - he will probably meet with David (or another character) they will discuss company matters and maybe problems in the marriage of David and Anna

Kendra- They will probably meet at work and during a coffee break to discuss current events in Anna's life and chat will continue to brainwash Anna and encourage her to do more daring sexual things against sexual predators. He will probably meet with Jake to discuss his strategy for seducing Anna. Or with another character who is involved in the conspiracy.

Fake doctor Rob Kobra - approaches Anna when she opens the door and she is shocked and surprised by who she sees. He will want to offer false help and support to find out what is going on in her marriage. It's possible that it will be Chris when Anna opens the door, but it's unlikely that she'll react with such shock and surprise that if it were Chris, it would be too predictable for us.

Hank will call Anna into the office to discuss their business trip. Additionally, they will burden her with so many responsibilities at work that she won't know what to do, and Anne will be under pressure to deal with deadlines. .
The upcoming update is of Monday and Tuesday both. We'll see David's Monday and Tuesday morning plus Anna's Monday and Tuesday morning. The outfit poll is maybe from Wednesday onwards...where we will see some action..let's see what he has to show for Monday and Tuesday...as far as I understood the sexual content might increase going ahead. We will see how the developer decide to shift the gear if there is any lol.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This is not Anna, she just looks similar in type - especially since she looks like an asian woman.
I know its basic model, even threw a link into the game thread - but after today's update i have no desire to make "fan art"! xdd
Yea i know its not ana....I like the game thought because I only like to check corruption path :devilish:...the thing about the update is suppose the developer dedicate his time on update for corruption path...so it doesn't develop anything for faithful path. That's why it became unavoidable NTR. If one take it as you know whether you are playing faithful/corrupt paths...there will be some events that will be unavoidable...and this is one of those events.....Something like in A perfect marriage Anna was groped by her neighbour and uncle in the past in flashback scene...that is unavoidable. Here it's shown as flashback that's and there were millions of reason to support it while questions were raised like ana was not that much shy as she is being potrayed by saying hormones and father's death emotional bla bla. Even when she said David is my 4th to Chris, she is still potrayed as shy.

So in corrupted hearts game, probably this update is one of the unavoidable event that will happen no matter which path you choose. Will see how it unfolds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yea i know its not ana....I like the game thought because I only like to check corruption path :devilish:...the thing about the update is suppose the developer dedicate his time on update for corruption path...so it doesn't develop anything for faithful path. That's why it became unavoidable NTR. If one take it as you know whether you are playing faithful/corrupt paths...there will be some events that will be unavoidable...and this is one of those events.....Something like in A perfect marriage Anna was groped by her neighbour and uncle in the past in flashback scene...that is unavoidable. Here it's shown as flashback that's and there were millions of reason to support it while questions were raised like ana was not that much shy as she is being potrayed by saying hormones and father's death emotional bla bla. Even when she said David is my 4th to Chris, she is still potrayed as shy.

So in corrupted hearts game, probably this update is one of the unavoidable event that will happen no matter which path you choose. Will see how it unfolds.
Groping not f@king!
I didn’t mind that she need to do "something" for the success of her task, but she didn’t cross the line! "Cheating" on love path it’s just collapse - as for me!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Groping not f@king!
I didn’t mind that she need to do "something" for the success of her task, but she didn’t cross the line! "Cheating" on love path it’s just collapse - as for me!
Well I never played that game from "love path" point of view..I played the game because it has cheating , corruption and NTR in it so i am not disappointed ..even if it had love path in it, i dont care lol ....There are love games yes...only few I like, rest i find it boring. These 4 combination interest me cheating, corruption, NTR and lastly if it has female protagonist in it...if I find these 4 tags...from the beginnning till the end,i try to play only Max corrupt path.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Groping not f@king!
:unsure:I have a theory or maybe Clara is having a nightmare?

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I have a theory or maybe Clara is having a nightmare?
He could easily avoid if he has faithful story in his mind and end it up in groping in upcoming update..just an example like right now in AWAM he's building Sophia Ellie path.....so for those who are not interested in lesbian scene...for them the update will be unavoidable. Same with corruption heart game, if he spent his last few months to develop corruption path only for this update, this update is unavoidable for them. Yea he included it as step corruption by first showing nudity, second time groping, third time fingering and on his 4th update he showed sex.

He can manage his faithful part lovers by stopping Clara or adding an option as No in the next update so that the story can jump and move forward to the next day whatever he has planned to develop.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
He could easily avoid if he has faithful story in his mind and end it up in groping in upcoming update..just an example like right now in AWAM he's building Sophia Ellie path.....so for those who are not interested in lesbian scene...for them the update will be unavoidable. Same with corruption heart game, if he spent his last few months to develop corruption path only for this update, this update is unavoidable for them. Yea he included it as step corruption by first showing nudity, second time groping, third time fingering and on his 4th update he showed sex.

He can manage his faithful part lovers by stopping Clara or adding an option as No in the next update so that the story can jump and move forward to the next day whatever he has planned to develop.
I actually like lesbians in games:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Well I never played that game from "love path" point of view..I played the game because it has cheating , corruption and NTR in it so i am not disappointed ..even if it had love path in it, i dont care lol ....There are love games yes...only few I like, rest i find it boring. These 4 combination interest me cheating, corruption, NTR and lastly if it has female protagonist in it...if I find these 4 tags...from the beginnning till the end,i try to play only Max corrupt path.
It's your choice, I have nothing against it!

I'm just expressing a critical opinion since i played the game for the first time in version 0.4 with Gunar.
I always play the perspective of a male character first to see the mystery ntr. I choose the path i want, i make the choice i want, then i play the general perspective with the same selections and see what my choice in the plot will lead to.
As for this game, after all this i play the path of love where Clara did not cross the line and i really liked it - that finally there is a game where there is a choice! However, this choice did not remove small ntr scenes where she could be groped, etc. and it was cool! Afterwards i played the path of betrayal - where there were a lot of ntr scenes and it was hot! But even hotter was the thought that here was finally a game in which there was an interactive choice, but at the same time ntr was not forced and a little "groping" even benefited the path of love!
But when i started playing today, at first i didn’t understand why Clara didn’t stop Leon on the path of love and replayed from the very beginning, and it turned out that this scene of betrayal cannot be avoided! And it really disappointed me! Crossed out my entire playground and the choice became inappropriate because the path of love or the path of corruption, this scene cannot be avoided!
And the reason why she cheated on him in the path of love is because she saw him kissing someone else - damn it’s just a kiss! To achieve her goals on the path of love, she allowed herself more! Isn't it stupid to do such a plot twist? Let her walk along the "ntr line" on the path of love but not cross it, and let her indulge in all sorts of ntr things on the path of corruption! But no - my whole impression is spoiled!

Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I actually like lesbians in games:love:
I started playing A perfect marriage because I dont like lesbian path lol....here I am relaxed because I dont find any lesbian or gay content...that makes me happy....but yea for next few updates, AWAM game will be for lesbian lovers only.
But when i started playing today, at first i didn’t understand why Clara didn’t stop Leon on the path of love and replayed from the very beginning, and it turned out that this scene of betrayal cannot be avoided! And it really disappointed me! Crossed out my entire playground and the choice became inappropriate because the path of love or the path of corruption, this scene cannot be avoided!
And the reason why she cheated on him in the path of love is because she saw him kissing someone else - damn it’s just a kiss! To achieve her goals on the path of love, she allowed herself more! Isn't it stupid to do such a plot twist? Let her walk along the "ntr line" on the path of love but not cross it, and let her indulge in all sorts of ntr things on the path of corruption! But no - my whole impression is spoiled!
Well hopefully when he will develop some story in love path or the next playday, the recent update can be avoided with some options...but I don't think he has developed anything on love path in current update, that's why the option goes missing.
Or if it is an unavoidable event for both paths, we will see how clara will handle.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

What you don’t understand is because you are only playing the perspective of corruption, you didn’t see the difference in the sex scene with Leon!
There is a difference in dialogue and in the path of love, Leon shows more initiative, and in the path of corruption, Klara herself reaches for his fly and screams for him to fuck her harder - this is not in the path of love - that’s the whole difference!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I started playing A perfect marriage because I dont like lesbian path lol..but yea for next few updates, that game will be for lesbain lovers only

Well hopefully when he will develop some story in love path or the next playday, the recent update can be avoided with some options...but I don't think he has developed anything on love path in current update, that's why the option goes missing.
Or if it is an unavoidable event for both paths, we will see how clara will handle.
Its unavoidable event for both paths! There are just small changes in the scenes, read what i wrote above and in the game thread a person posted screenshots with the difference in the scenes!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I started playing A perfect marriage because I dont like lesbian path lol....here I am relaxed because I dont find any lesbian or gay content...that makes me happy....but yea for next few updates, AWAM game will be for lesbian lovers only.
There will be no lesbian path because the creator once said in a Q&A

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What you don’t understand is because you are only playing the perspective of corruption, you didn’t see the difference in the sex scene with Leon!
There is a difference in dialogue and in the path of love, Leon shows more initiative, and in the path of corruption, Klara herself reaches for his fly and screams for him to fuck her harder - this is not in the path of love - that’s the whole difference!
Yea i have to check love path yet...let's see how the story unfolds after cheating. Guy also got his intern to fuck lol so maybe he might get jealous and fuck her. Or he might enjoy...we will see how clara reacts in love path...there's still spectre guy in the end lol ...I find the story interesting and that hooked me up like who is this spectre guy..who is X that is doing phone messaging and all...it's leon father or someone else lol...we will see.

The thing that interest me now in this Perfect Marriage game...that here the developer also said for those who don't like NTR don't play....I am just waiting for the real NTR whenever it is going to happen.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yea i have to check love path yet...let's see how the story unfolds after cheating. Guy also got his intern to fuck lol so maybe he might get jealous and fuck her. Or he might enjoy...we will see how clara reacts in love path...there's still spectre guy in the end lol ...I find the story interesting and that hooked me up like who is this spectre guy..who is X that is doing phone messaging and all...it's leon father or someone else lol...we will see.
The game's "plot base" was stolen from the cat!
Leon is clearly a protagonist, who helps him - maybe even Anna herself.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The game's "plot base" was stolen from the cat!
Leon is clearly a protagonist, who helps him - maybe even Anna herself.
I saw some comment on that gaming thread that they mentioned there is unavoidable NTR....now Mr Palmer also mentioned that this game will have NTR lol..and for those who don't like NTR don't play..I am just excited on how it's gonna be. And how many hearts will be broken lol.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes