3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think Anna, when she breaks and gives herself to Chris, when she knows 100% that David cheated on her. I can't imagine it any other way. Chris can still get her drunk. There is a scene where Anna needs comfort and good advice, Chris thinks this is the moment he has been waiting for, but Anna quickly brings him back to reality and then Anna says in her mind: I can't believe it, he will never change, even at that moment he wanted to fuck me.
_____________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________

It's a good plot line and works with the current story... and you can take this line in any direction. Personally, I'd rather see Anna stumble into a first time with Chris then consciencely decide to go for it. With either of our approaches the plot would need some catalyst that puts the encounter on the table. However what is left in the air is what Mr_Palmer has envisioned with Chris/Anna.

a-After the first time would there be many more Chris/Anna encounters?
b-Or after Chris gets Anna's cookie the story moves to the next batter up?
c-If Chris is the first, how that affects the other routes if at all?
d-What comes out of a Chris/Anna encounter?
*I'll stop at just 4 lines of thinking

With {a} how do you continue the excitement of an ongoing Chris/Anna relationship?
With {b} it means nothing that Chris/Anna crossed a line and is a weak storyline.

With {c} should Chris really be the first? Common sense says yes, but considering the old men in the waiting, a possible BBC route and a helpful neighbor along with anyone else I am forgetting <plus any unknown and upcoming other contender for Anna's cookie> would it make more sense to have Chris be in the middle of the pack? Personally, I think Marvin going first but not getting the whole enchilada but putting Anna in the mood seems logical.

With {d} Should Anna and Chris passionately kiss at first and spark an emotional connection. Would there be an emotional connection in the first place? Does Anna have regrets for getting it from Chris... is Anna horrified that another man's seed is in her and would that if the developer is using a 30-day clock like a lot of games put her own fertility in play... or what other possible consequences come into play?

Each of just these 4 lines of thought branch into many more sub-branches on their own. Goes back to the begining, just how complex is this game going to be as the story goes forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_____________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________

It's a good plot line and works with the current story... and you can take this line in any direction. Personally, I'd rather see Anna stumble into a first time with Chris then consciencely decide to go for it. With either of our approaches the plot would need some catalyst that puts the encounter on the table. However what is left in the air is what Mr_Palmer has envisioned with Chris/Anna.

a-After the first time would there be many more Chris/Anna encounters?
b-Or after Chris gets Anna's cookie the story moves to the next batter up?
c-If Chris is the first, how that affects the other routes if at all?
d-What comes out of a Chris/Anna encounter?
*I'll stop at just 4 lines of thinking

With {a} how do you continue the excitement of an ongoing Chris/Anna relationship?
With {b} it means nothing that Chris/Anna crossed a line and is a weak storyline.

With {c} should Chris really be the first? Common sense says yes, but considering the old men in the waiting, a possible BBC route and a helpful neighbor along with anyone else I am forgetting <plus any unknown and upcoming other contender for Anna's cookie> would it make more sense to have Chris be in the middle of the pack? Personally, I think Marvin going first but not getting the whole enchilada but putting Anna in the mood seems logical.

With {d} Should Anna and Chris passionately kiss at first and spark an emotional connection. Would there be an emotional connection in the first place? Does Anna have regrets for getting it from Chris... is Anna horrified that another man's seed is in her and would that if the developer is using a 30-day clock like a lot of games put her own fertility in play... or what other possible consequences come into play?

Each of just these 4 lines of thought branch into many more sub-branches on their own. Goes back to the begining, just how complex is this game going to be as the story goes forward.
In this update, something will happen during this dinner. But it will happen for those who have not rejected Chris. I bet Chris will make cruel jokes about David and Anna will laugh at it too. At the same time, they will drink wine, and maybe Chris will get drunk and stay the night. or Anna will get drunk. There's also a scene where Anna is texting someone and David is lying next to her, but she's not necessarily texting Chris.

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In this update, something will happen during this dinner. But it will happen for those who have not rejected Chris. I bet Chris will make cruel jokes about David and Anna will laugh at it too. At the same time, they will drink wine, and maybe Chris will get drunk and stay the night. or Anna will get drunk. There's also a scene where Anna is texting someone and David is lying next to her, but she's not necessarily texting Chris.
There is only one person that Anna texts since last 2 years and that's Chris or sometimes David from the office

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
And very rarely Jake
yea one...but hopefully it will be Chris only like last time he will stay and they will text each other after dinner while david fall asleep and Anna (not just Ana , i meant we all) end up watching another dick scene of chris masturbating lol.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 031644.png

Who are we?? WE are SPARTAA!!! WHat do we watch??? Another dick scene lol
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I was hoping for this coming Thursday (may'23) or next Thursday may'30. Ive been a patron for two years, and it looks like "most" updates has rls'd on thursdays... Maybe DEV has some news this week about next rls.
Mr Palmer might be looking to do a 2 year anniversary release. 27 May 2022 is when the game first released

Reactions: Krat0$

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Status update from Mr. Palmer
Screenshot_2024-05-21-09-05-17-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend.

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense.

The reason Part 3 updates are taking more time than the first two parts is because there's a lot of different versions of dialogue, and in some cases, differences of how events unfold. I'm really hoping to capture the version(s) of the story you want to experience based on your choices. This will all begin to crystalize more and more as we go, and I'm putting in some choices in this update that will help streamline some of the scenarios. I plan to provide an updated walkthrough sometime after I release it. Paths will become clearer with each update.

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut.

Thanks everyone!

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes