thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
Hii, i was play this game, and im stuck in chapter 6, i talk it piper and she say something about cherrie computer , but how i can get acess on her computer?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Help Dillion with a boredom problem
Spend some time with Angel
How do I do these two goals ?

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
My Game cant update to Chapter 7... I have finished all quests of Chapter 6.. and version is 1.60.1 but still see chapter six in objectives... can anyone help?? may be a save before the start of chapter 7.

My Save attached

Last edited:

tomcatrider

Dec 23, 2021
Anyone have more that 37 of 37 girls in their contacts? That's what I'm up to. The last girl was using the studio computer to update using "unlockdakota".

tomcatrider

Dec 23, 2021
Sell
how do you gain rep and set up shoots for the city studio?
Selling photo sets is the fastest way to build rep points that I've found. Get the Marketing Values upgrade ASAP, and check it before you sell any sets, as you can increase your revenue or seriously lose money on every sale. You'll also need to buy "Canvas" for every set you sell to the tune of $500 per canvas order, so if you're selling sets for less than that - you're losing money. Upgrade your studio as much and as fast as you can. Lighting & Equipment upgrades make your sets worth more.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes