VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Place to Call Home [V1.4.1] [HugeCookie]

LightClaws

Feb 15, 2020
VSBZYp.png
Overview
The game centers on the story of 3 characters: Leonhardt Hauser, Phileo Hauser, and Ludus in their life after a modern-day World War 2.
The story follows their journey of blunders and mishaps, coping with the loss of a loved one, and finding their purpose in life.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-05
Release Date: 2021-02-13
Developer website: HugeCookie - -
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: 1.4.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

1lAjdv.png mn9BbE.png zNFWyz.png

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
why all those game with 2D gay furry (the ones that look like the same artist each time) never have sexual content

seriously , search on the game list with tags gay / furry / 2DCG , 90% of them have nothing , and the other and just a poor blowjob in the whole game and that's it ...

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
why all those game with 2D gay furry (the ones that look like the same artist each time) never have sexual content

seriously , search on the game list with tags gay / furry / 2DCG , 90% of them have nothing , and the other and just a poor blowjob in the whole game and that's it ...
Because furries are tired of being horny, they just want to be happy

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm confused about the "mobile" and "romance" tags. Does that mean it doesn't have sex scenes?

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018

Worst part is that, if Game Dev wanted their game to be all about feelings and romance. Why is the design of the characters clearly bara? They're jacked as fuck. How could we focus on the romance when we have those muscular daddies in front of us? Why not an athletic/average/chubby body type instead? (Like ECHO)
I do like this game, but I find the lack of sexual content dissapoiting, we all know what kind of games we came looking for, I come to f95zone for NSFW stuff, if I wanted to read a generic romance I'd go to goodreads instead.

Last edited: