A plea from an old Swedish git

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Good evening this is maybe my first post and first I wanted to thank all the folks here for a real treasure trove of not only games and pics and ideas which brings me to my plea.

I am a 55-year-old Swede who for health reasons can no longer work and I have too much time on my hands and decided to learn something new and decided to go with my love of pin-ups and lingerie heels and nylons and wanted to learn Daz3D at the same time and so I got it and opened it up and got a headache lol Is there anywhere tutorials for a total noob like me to both learn how to use and create and add textures etc. Either in ebook or PDF or best video format that I can follow along with. I really hope there is and am grateful for any ideas or pointers

Thanks in advance and again I take my hat off to you the pros

Ash

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
There's plenty of tutorials and answers to all kinds of questions here and here.
Obviously you can find guides for all skill levels all over the internet. Once you've gotten used to some of the basics you can always upload your renders to the Daz 3D Art thread and ask for help to make them better. I've met a bunch of surprisingly helpful and supportive people there.