[3D-DAZ] Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

Procrastinator

May 23, 2017
Tell me more about your game :) engine? story?
It will be a corruption game where you will play as an 18 year old girl (not sure about personality yet, either naïve or kind of a bitch) whose mother just re-married. She moves in with her new stepfather and stepbrother in a different town where she will go to a local college, find a job etc etc. Pretty much your average corruption game (though I hope it will be better than average :p)
If there are any specific kinks and fetishes you would like to see, let me know! Suggestions are always welcome.

Edit: will be made in RPGmaker

SpikeGames

Feb 15, 2017
It will be a corruption game where you will play as an 18 year old girl (not sure about personality yet, either naïve or kind of a bitch) whose mother just re-married. She moves in with her new stepfather and stepbrother in a different town where she will go to a local college, find a job etc etc. Pretty much your average corruption game (though I hope it will be better than average :p)
If there are any specific kinks and fetishes you would like to see, let me know! Suggestions are always welcome.

he he :p i like it 15_DC.png

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

can u teach me RPG maker?
I also wanna be a dev.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.