HTML - A Prince's Tale [v0.1.1] [tiny-pastry]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xaveje5103AThagendes.com

Review from v0.1
    The content in the game is very polished and tastefully done.
    There are obvious and interesting story lines to develop on further.
    Neat characters, good kink segmentation, very promising.
    Quite a lot of content for a v0.1 release! Impressed!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AshleyMS

One of the best project starts I've seen so far ! I hope you'll have a nice time developping the rest of the game.
    For once, I liked the idea of the minigame which is an achievement as far as I'm concerned because I always feel like most minigames that people add to their games are not related to what actually happens. I might be interested in a progressiv difficulty increase though as it becomes quite repetitiv after a couple of times.
    The overall aesthetic is original and well polished for a starter. And I liked the scenario and how it is written aswell.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lurker2117

[0.1] Cool and fun intro, UI is trully beautiful and very easy to read through text, a huge improvement over the usual text color to diferenciate characters. On the visuals, the mix of pixelart and videos look great too and got to say i got a little flustered over the sub version of the morning routine... looking forward for the next version! :3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sum Fu King Gai

Love the start, the layout and UI are so much better then (most) Ren'Py games. The choice of art is a nice inclusion, some locations outside of the castle are promising just knowing they are there (no content.)

I hope the story will lean towards player choice both in narrative and transformations, and the option early on that has a "not finished yet" note leads me to expect more then a VN.

I have a few... Comments? Critics? The story implies no notable royal houses have eligible bachelorettes, and yet your house has a female ward older then you available. I assume this is to fill a childhood-friend/step-sibling niche but still felt odd.
    Second, I really do hope the three personality bars never limit one another like so many transformation games. (The fact that there are three is promising!)

Basically if you can end up playing a big-dicked-dommy-femboi in one run and a full-fem-subby-virtuous queen in the next would make this a better game then anything else in the genre. The greatest draw to transformation games (for me) is the choice to become who/what you want to end up as.

Goodluck Dev!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Blissful

Very good so far. Maybe the best-looking HTML game on here. Easy to understand, good UI. Story is good, simple premise, and a medieval setting is always appealing. Art and media used don't look out of place.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Taco Bandito

Very promising game with a lot of potential! All the major systems to make a compelling story and an interesting game are there. It has a real solid foundation.

Graphics aren't everything, but the game also looks really nice. It is one of the better looking HTML based games I have seen. It uses AI generated art (I think), so if you object to that then I do not know what to tell you. Personally, I have no qualms with it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CellSunz

Initial release with; sound, nice ui, optional video, art, a minigame, stats system, scene variations, probably other stuff. Got some crazy potential here. And for a FIRST version?? Are you crazy? Best of luck with this game. It is already looking great. Looking forward to future updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

A very satisfying beginning, with excellent potential. It looks nice, and it's pretty cool you can choose your own art style. I like the anime and fantasy options, though I saw something called ghost in the files? It looks really good, I like that one best! Too bad I can't use it (at least not yet).
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Diasenner

A remarkably good first submission! fun little minigames, a well crafted narrative, believable story beats, and well chosen and crafted art! As a big fan of the genre, I can tell ya, this dev is gonna be one to watch!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

LadyBoyJay

Great game! I just finished all of the main content. The graphical user interface is very nice looking. The story is great. Lots of interesting characters that I hope to interact with more in the future. I really like Morgana, Kathyrn, and Rosa. I'm very excited to see any future updates!