VN - Ren'Py - A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition [v0.4.5] [Hangover Cat]

1. 1.00 star(s)

WikiFox

The graphics are ordinary, nothing outstanding.
    History - all games of this genre suffer from a stupid story, this game is another slag.
    You play as an idiot, your girlfriend is a whore who solves problems not with her head but with her ass. Well, as usual, I did it for you, not because I'm a dumb whore. The main character was asked to bring a flash drive by his old enemy, (who had humiliated him before ) Our hero doesn't even ask himself why would I do this? Why not check what's on this flash drive?But no, the idiot does everything as he is told and this is throughout the game.
    The choice in the game has almost no effect on anything.
    The whole story is aimed at dumb fucking. Let's have sex like this?Come on.
    If you have an IQ below 10 you will like this game. I advise everyone else not to waste their precious time on this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ReverentandEthereal

This is the best ntr game I have ever played.

I actually wasn't a fan of the original A Promise Best Left Unkept because of how cliche it was. The Aya Edition, however, is surprising and creative in a way that always leaves me wanting more. Almost every sexual scene has something I've never seen before.

The art is a little inconsistent, but the first game was way worse in this regard.

The game is also a slow burn and is far from finished. If that bothers you, which it seems to bother a lot of you, wait until the game is done.

The creator of the game also deserves a ton of credit for being so consistent with updates for their game, compared to others that I've seen.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aflw2009

Story-5/5
    Art & Animation-5/5

This Project is not for the faint of heart. All of their game are so good,I had to hop on their pateron. Whom ever does Lauras moans .....holds a special spot in my heart, top tier acting.