4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
How do the bonus scenes work, are they part of the game, a seperate mini-game or just one picture?
A separate game from this, one that has all the bonus scenes together, so the latest version would have bonus scenes 1-8. And you can play the scene from the gallery (or something like it), and it would have 8 different scenes in there.
Edit: and they're like mini side stories, kind of like the "What If" series from Disney!

Reactions: Racoon_4

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I still feel the first Laura part could have at least one better ending. Something just feels empty and I feel it could be that ending I am craving for. But I am hoping that this Aya path will fill that emptiness hehe

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I still feel the first Laura part could have at least one better ending. Something just feels empty and I feel it could be that ending I am craving for. But I am hoping that this Aya path will fill that emptiness hehe
This dlc will only have one ending - a bad one.

Reactions: Chinel

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Word? Like this was said?

I thought it was gonna be multiple like the og game
for now only one ending is in development, i think there are plans to add additional ending/endings but only when the main route progress further, apparently the main route is longer than Laura's so if there is a divergent point for other routes, it probably be later in development.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
This dlc will only have one ending - a bad one.
Everyone gets broken and come out of that far more miserable than before? Yahoo! I am interested now, they are all fitting targets.
Sounds like a good ending for me. Harry, Aya, Laura and Luca only deserve to be abused and crushed mentally, spiritually and physically to the point where they are just killed out of boredom. Can't extract more suffering after that.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
Everyone gets broken and come out of that far more miserable than before? Yahoo! I am interested now, they are all fitting targets.
Sounds like a good ending for me. Harry, Aya, Laura and Luca only deserve to be abused and crushed mentally, spiritually and physically to the point where they are just killed out of boredom. Can't extract more suffering after that.
Bro why are you being so sadistic? At least Aya deserves better, no? Laura is a bitch so I agree with her bad endings and same goes for Luca. But Aya shouldn't be wasted like this.

Since there is like a separate game for her, it wouldn't be too much to ask for a happy endings, no?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes