VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

skai

Nov 17, 2016
CG Gallery and Scene Replay Unlocker for A Promise Best Left Unkept
Should work with any version, unless developer will change how gallery works
Put in APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.?.?-pc\game folder

Last edited:

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Oh man got my hopes up thinking this one had us play as the bully. There's a cruel lack of that sort of game around, I know Taffy Tales dabbles in it but that's it afaik. Anyhow my comment is pointless, enjoy yourselves my dudes!

Specializt

May 23, 2017
I'm definitely gonna try it out, 'cause I liked 'The Edge of', but what I really wanna see someday is, that you play as the former high school bully and get ntr'ed by the bullied who gets his revenge.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I'm definitely gonna try it out, 'cause I liked 'The Edge of', but what I really wanna see someday is, that you play as the former high school bully and get ntr'ed by the bullied who gets his revenge.
You mean same as The Edge? Drew is the bullied guy you know thats why he stole the wife on purpose because of revenge

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Woooooh what a start,
-point for not being able to name the mc
+points for the fmc shoting down a bunch of old NTR plots

So i am gona make a guess that you will be able to chose what rules gets swaped or added and such.
Also i hope the ending for this game is gona be more then just the girls getting turned into mindless cumdumps or prostitutes for the Mafia

Reactions: Adolfo

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
would find it funny if it's a bully that ntr-ed a bunch of people with the usual cliché BUT finaly found love and got is life straight, there's not a lot of karma logic in ntr it could be a nice idea (i mean being white with a small dick don't seem like a major offense but poor genetic i think :X)

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes