VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you PM me some details?

Also question without many spoilers (and for anyone who played it) but how many scenes are there? Or is just 1 long scene with many parts? Not details required in case you don't want to spoiler people here

Senni

Jun 2, 2017

Here’s a quick preview. I don’t really have much to say about it. It’s always hard to choose which CG to show off since I don’t want to show too much. In the end, I think this fits as a good teaser.
Here’s the CG: Google Drive
Alternatively, here’s the animation for it:
HS2_2022-05-18-03-20-49-943.png

Reactions: paladinfox5

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Honestly at this point, i think laura is finished and all i care about is aya. she's been my favorite character ever since from the begginning and im gonna have a mixed feeling between sad and excited when she got corrupted. cuz i love her character sm. will there be any erotic or non erotic aya scene in the next update or no?

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Can someone clarify something to me, is the Aya route MC pursuing her, or Luca corrupting her because as it stands, I don’t see how she’s relevant at all to the story given Laura is the boss and MC’s girl anyway. Or does the aya route mean the Laura route still takes place in the background but now we just get more involvement from Aya as well and we get like a duo corrupted ending?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Can someone clarify something to me, is the Aya route MC pursuing her, or Luca corrupting her because as it stands, I don’t see how she’s relevant at all to the story given Laura is the boss and MC’s girl anyway. Or does the aya route mean the Laura route still takes place in the background but now we just get more involvement from Aya as well and we get like a duo corrupted ending?
Can't say with any certainty yet since it's not been added, but since this is an NTR game it would be Aya getting pulled into Luca's corruption as well. It not going to be some sweet romantic thing between her and Harry. It's going to be Luca going after Aya, either in addition to or instead of Laura but we'll have to wait and see. Just like Laura's route is her succumbing to Luca's corruption, Aya will basically be the same thing but done in a different way. Maybe Luca will convince her to let him get closer and closer in order to make Harry jealous, but again, we'll have to wait and see. Unfortunately we'll likely have to wait a while as her route isn't going to get any attention for a while.

Reactions: paladinfox5

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, we need a hero!
Let's wait patiently that week or two. After all we still need to wait like a year before game is complete

Honestly at this point, i think laura is finished
Wasn't that the goal from the beginning :LOL:?
In Laura route Aya is just a friend for MC, after making that choice he never sees her as potential love. As such Luca has no interest in Aya either, maybe he will strike her just because but there wont be much corruption for Aya to my understanding.
In Aya route the MC will be open to her advances not so much pursuing her. Luca will notice that and he will target Aya for his "pursuit" :LOL:. That is my understanding of what HC has said about Aya route. No info what happens with Laura in that path - she may get corrupted much quicker and even leave MC.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
pls someone upload the downloaded 0.4.5 version game to goggle drive and provide the link
or personally pm me on discord at noob25#1249. pls
Careful you don't let your excitement get the better of you. Had someone who promised to hand out the update by DM to anyone that asked only to then seemingly disappear and leave everyone bewildered and miserable.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes