VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm guessing one of them would be Henteria Chronicles Ch 2. It's been mentioned several times now and seems to be very popular.

I have to say, I'm excited for the next couple of updates. I'm really curious if there's going to be more choices now that we're into the endings, or will all the different paths be decided based on the existing choices in the game thus far? Will we get another choice or two during the ending that will give us a variant path, or will it be based on switching out one of the existing choices? Guess we'll just have to wait and see, but damn am I looking forward to finding out!

Meniaro

Jul 23, 2018
I've got some top secret info about next update, straight from the source that says Laura is gonna have a sexual intercourse with Luca while Harry will be completely oblivious to it. Just don't tell anyone.
Whaaat much spoiler! :D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ooof, I tried to play with just MC POV. Got about half way before I caved and started the all perspective run lol.

I like mystery NTR, but I could picture immediately everything that was going on behind the scenes after reading so many NTR stories over the years.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
When will the blond get into the action?
That would be Aya. HC has basically explained that her content won't be added until after he adds all of Laura's content. So probably a long while before you see it. Maybe next year.

What about Laura's mom? Will she get an Oyakodon scene after Laura is corrupted?
I'm pretty sure we're not going to get any sex scenes with Laura's mom. From what I remember, I think she's basically there for plot and Laura's character development, not to be involved in any of the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
HC has mentioned that before. I don't know if it's an oyakodon, but you can look forward to it.
Well, she is a minor character who won't have her own route. If she does get a scene, I can only imagine it will be a single Oyakodon scene with Luca and fully corrupted Laura as one of the capstones of the route. She is a prostitute with extremely questionable parenting, so it wouldn't take much on her end to agree. Just a matter of getting Laura corrupted enough to accept the threesome.

Now a different question. What are the themes for the planned routes?

• Normal - I guess 2 variations of Laura NTR. One where Harry is oblivious and one where he eventually finds out through growing suspicion.
  • Abrupt - I guess these will be premature endings?
  • Good - ?
  • Hero - ?
  • Aya - Is this Aya NTR or Harry x Aya? Probably will have both variations.

I'm confused about Good and Hero routes though. How will it be different?

dafcxzfcx

Mar 28, 2022
Well, she is a minor character who won't have her own route. If she does get a scene, I can only imagine it will be a single Oyakodon scene with Luca and fully corrupted Laura as one of the capstones of the route. She is a prostitute with extremely questionable parenting, so it wouldn't take much on her end to agree. Just a matter of getting Laura corrupted enough to accept the threesome.

Now a different question. What are the themes for the planned routes?

• Normal - I guess 2 variations of Laura NTR. One where Harry is oblivious and one where he eventually finds out through growing suspicion.
  • Abrupt - I guess these will be premature endings?
  • Good - ?
  • Hero - ?
  • Aya - Is this Aya NTR or Harry x Aya? Probably will have both variations.

I'm confused about Good and Hero routes though. How will it be different?
I can only guess because HC avoided spoilers as much as possible, but based on the route entry conditions, isn't good route's ending where Harry with Laura anyway, and hero route is the ending where Harry takes back Laura and punishes Luca?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can only guess because HC avoided spoilers as much as possible, but based on the route entry conditions, isn't good route's ending is the Harry with Laura Ending anyway, and hero route is the ending where Harry takes back Laura and punishes Luca?
That would be my guess, but do we really need the good route in this case?

dafcxzfcx

Mar 28, 2022
That would be my guess, but do we really need the good route in this case?
well.. I don't know. I don't want to talk about what route would be good, what would be necessary,
because people have different preferences.
HC said there would be at least one happy ending.
The normal route will be finished around June or July, so I will wait for HC to mention other routes after that.
Personally,
I like both the route where Laura is completely corrupted (and aya, of course) and the route where Harry, Laura have a happy ending.
I just want HC to have a good result with a high level of perfection, whatever the route.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Seems to me that the game can only have a 'good' ending with Laura only when Aya's content is fully integrated. Right now, if Laura is not banging Luca (and being a cheating whore), then there is no game. So by default you have to pursue this to see anything. Once Aya is introduced, then there is a choice: protect Laura while giving up Aya to Luca. Or protect them both (the real 'hero' ending). Or let them both be seduced and corrupted by Luca (and if there is a chance at Laura's mom being dragged into that, I say damn straight! Do it!). There is no 'good' or 'hero' ending in which the MC winds up with a Laura that cheated on him. None. Zero, zip, zilch. At that point, 'good' and 'hero' revolves around MC getting Aya instead ('good') or MC getting Aya while burning down Luca and Laura ('hero'). MC losing all the women in his life is the 'bad' ending, but is still an interesting ending that I hope is fully realized. If the MC had a sister I would throw her in as well as stakes in a 'bad' ending. The more the merrier. Let 'good' and 'hero' be awesome; let 'bad' be utter ruin an devastation for the MC.

Sorry if this has already been hashed out. I haven't read the board fully. So, anyways, have a great day!

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Seems to me that the game can only have a 'good' ending with Laura only when Aya's content is fully integrated. Right now, if Laura is not banging Luca (and being a cheating whore), then there is no game. So by default you have to pursue this to see anything. Once Aya is introduced, then there is a choice: protect Laura while giving up Aya to Luca. Or protect them both (the real 'hero' ending). Or let them both be seduced and corrupted by Luca (and if there is a chance at Laura's mom being dragged into that, I say damn straight! Do it!). There is no 'good' or 'hero' ending in which the MC winds up with a Laura that cheated on him. None. Zero, zip, zilch. At that point, 'good' and 'hero' revolves around MC getting Aya instead ('good') or MC getting Aya while burning down Luca and Laura ('hero'). MC losing all the women in his life is the 'bad' ending, but is still an interesting ending that I hope is fully realized. If the MC had a sister I would throw her in as well as stakes in a 'bad' ending. The more the merrier. Let 'good' and 'hero' be awesome; let 'bad' be utter ruin an devastation for the MC.

Sorry if this has already been hashed out. I haven't read the board fully. So, anyways, have a great day!
That's one way to look at it, but we can't be sure. The good ending can simply be one where Laura endures all the training but doesn't get fully corrupted. Maybe Harry does something unwittingly to give her just enough strength to keep their bond. Luca keeps his word and they move on with their lives. Laura and Harry live happily(?) ever after.

Even the Hero ending can technically be a bitter pill where they only find the means to counter Luca near the end. However, I think it would be nicer if at least the Hero path leads to minimizing Luca's training for both girls. Would be extra cool if it leads to something good for Harry, like Laura+Aya harem and Luca in jail.

Reactions: mickster101
Jan 28, 2022
There is no 'good' or 'hero' ending in which the MC winds up with a Laura that cheated on him. None. Zero, zip, zilch.
Yes, there is. You do not understand how this story works on a basic level and argue against the author himself. Those endings are part of Laura's route and happen after you choose to not trust her/understand her (good ending) or trust her/understand her (hero ending). Every single Laura route's ending will happen after she endures sex with Luca until the software they are developing goes open source and their "Rule game" ends. Only exception may be "Abrupt ending". It has nothing to do with Aya and her route which will feature completely different endings based on different conditions in a branched out storyline.

At that point, 'good' and 'hero' revolves around MC getting Aya instead ('good') or MC getting Aya while burning down Luca and Laura ('hero').
That makes absolutely zero sense since the prerequisites (choices you make) for those endings are entirely focused on Laura and you are throwing Aya's into the mix for some reason. There is going to be dedicated Aya's ending on Laura's route which will happen after you make the effort to focus on Aya more during your playthrough (grabbing lunch with her/hugging her/staying with her in the cinema and main choice to lock the ending - going after her after that vote scene).

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

I think you're looking for some kind of happily ever after "good" ending and forgetting that this is an NTR game. If you want happiness and to have an ending where Harry and Laura get out of Luca's scheming without Laura ever cheating on Harry, then it sounds like you're looking for a different game. The first choice in the whole game doesn't come until after she's been sleeping with Luca for almost a week, so there's no ending where she gets out of everything completely unscathed. There's a lot of speculation that could be made about what the endings might turn out like, but we don't even really know if it's a "good" and "hero" ending from Harry's perspective or Laura's.

As far as Aya's route, I'm not sure if people remember but the choice that would start that whole thing was if Harry accepted her kiss in the hotel room which was the basis for a bet with Laura. In Laura's path, she won it and is spared a night of sex with Luca, but in Aya's path it seems that she would lose the bet and have to sleep in Luca's room having sex with him all night. So basically, extra corruption early on versus the Laura path, plus some extra negative feelings towards Harry. It's likely that Aya's path would involve a considerable amount of Laura helping Luca to corrupt Aya as either a way to get back at Harry with whom she would be angry, or as a way of taking revenge on Aya for making moves on her boyfriend. With that in mind, Laura will most definitely not be spared by using Aya as a scapegoat. Instead it is more likely that Laura will simply drag Aya down with her as she drowns.

Keep in mind that these are just some relative ending names and not necessarily descriptions. A "good" ending most likely be all that good in the end, but compared to the others, could be the closest one to something good for either Laura, Harry, or perhaps both.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes