VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Now let's be real. Aya isn't some ideal partner for Harry. If anything she is worse than Laura. She is basically the Yandere of the story so she is just as likely to kidnap Harry, murder him, or cut off his dick and make it into a dildo as she is to save the day. If anybody is placing hope for Harry's happy ending on fucking Aya that is a fool's hope.
Im not ready for Aya to be obsessed with Luca and started hating Harry :cry: (its okay if that happens but harry shouldnt be bullied too much for it)

Reactions: aykarin

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think Aya is who she is presenting herself as. She's a corporate spy who adopted this persona to appear completely harmless to those she was spying on. The way she acts when she gives Harry one final chance is who she really is in my opinion but I guess we'll see.
I do think her attraction to Harry is real, no doubt about that, but almost everything else is faked.
Best theory ever lol. I doubt it is that deep but I am open to being surprised. When I was doing industrial espionage we usually used social engineering and bribery of temp workers to get the information we needed because plants were less reliable. As you said, if you plant someone in the workspace they tend to develop friendships and attachments that are not conducive to the purpose of their being there in the first place. If we did use a plant, it would be someone who was very quiet, unassuming, and boring. The type to keep their head down, work hard, and fly under the radar. The type to say nothing and listen to everything. Not someone who would affect a flamboyant, attention-seeking, loose-cannon personality to throw people off the scent. Ironically, if we were choosing a plant it would be someone like Harry.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
that's because aya is a more interesting character, her personality seem more unique in an ntr/ female corruption story at least compared to laura
overall she is much more likeble, especially liked when she could understand what was happening when luca first showed up in front of harry.
Quite contrary for me, Aya is very boring as a NTR character.
First she does not have any obligation to be faithful to Harry, she could be very well targeting Harry just to spite Laura.
She is annoying, If I as reader am annoyed with her behavior Harry should be at the verge of strangling her.
She has alter ego or split personality disorder, I'm not looking forward to reading her psycho deliberations.
Also i want to remind you that despite knowing what is going on she took the collaboration route rather than trying to undermine Luca. (Oh I wont tell Harry truth because it would hurt him, oh if none stops Luca Harry will be hurt... Oh nah I will not do anything to stop Luca let me pester Harry more!)

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Quite contrary for me, Aya is very boring as a NTR character.
First she does not have any obligation to be faithful to Harry, she could be very well targeting Harry just to spite Laura.
She is annoying, If I as reader am annoyed with her behavior Harry should be at the verge of strangling her.
She has alter ego or split personality disorder, I'm not looking forward to reading her psycho deliberations.
Also i want to remind you that despite knowing what is going on she took the collaboration route rather than trying to undermine Luca. (Oh I wont tell Harry truth because it would hurt him, oh if none stops Luca Harry will be hurt... Oh nah I will not do anything to stop Luca let me pester Harry more!)
well we can see her perspective so when we when she said or implies her intentions, i think we can count on that, so she is love with harry and she didn't know he was dating laura.
also in the current routes she is not Harry's girlfriend, but that will change in her routes.
i personally her more interesting for an ntr story, she is unpredictable and not afraid to break rules unlike the usual heroine

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
well we can see her perspective so when we when she said or implies her intentions, i think we can count on that, so she is love with harry and she didn't know he was dating laura.
also in the current routes she is not Harry's girlfriend, but that will change in her routes.
i personally her more interesting for an ntr story, she is unpredictable and not afraid to break rules unlike the usual heroine
I'm talking from Harry perspective there, he doesn't ask himself WTF when the girl jumps him like that? Shouldn't he see answering Aya advances as cheating on Laura? I think he should given his personality and at that point Aya cheating on him will be just karma.
She will be playing by Lucas rules, you can be sure of that :)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now let's be real. Aya isn't some ideal partner for Harry. If anything she is worse than Laura. She is basically the Yandere of the story so she is just as likely to kidnap Harry, murder him, or cut off his dick and make it into a dildo as she is to save the day. If anybody is placing hope for Harry's happy ending on fucking Aya that is a fool's hope.
Yeah, plus in the routes so far she has failed already since only a little blackmail is enough to get her to back off, meanwhile Laura had to be blackmailed with ruining Harry's career and jail time (for him) to get her.

What i am trying to say is that she showed herself as weak in these routes where it mattered.

Reactions: BangB420

XDD258

Sep 28, 2019

I thought somebody else will upload the newest version but I guess it's more difficult to share it when HC changed the way he shared the game. Please let me know if the mega link is working or not.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
V0.8.0 PC
Bonus scene 3
I thought somebody else will upload the newest version but I guess it's more difficult to share it when HC changed the way he shared the game. Please let me know if the mega link is working or not.
Hey again, if you have the time could you perhaps share the outcome of the "meaningful poll result" regarding Bonus scene 4? :)

lordsyrus

Mar 25, 2019
I'm just thinking outloud here, but it would be funny as shit if the "Hero" of the Aya ending happened to be a 6'4" 250 pound 10yr ex-Marine name John who was trying to live the quiet life .... until some douche came along and got his girl drunk as shit and took advantage thinking he was king shit... causing John to snap and show Hellen why he left war to try and follow peace for the past 10 yrs. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sure!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so 4 the share. :) :)

Sorry for all the messages/replies but may I ask, what where the other ideas that was in the poll?
(Might not mean anything now since the Idea 4 won but I a one of those curious blokes) :LOL:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Thank you so 4 the share. :) :)

Sorry for all the messages/replies but may I ask, what where the other ideas that was in the poll?
(Might not mean anything now since the Idea 4 won but I a one of those curious blokes) :LOL:
1 –

Who: Laura (purple hair) and Luca

Where: Laura’s bedroom.

When: HangoverCat thinks it fits in best.

How: Luca is fucking Laura from behind on the bed while she looks at a picture of Harry. When Luca gets close to cumming he grabs hold of the chain necklace slightly strangling Laura when she agrees to become Luca’s girl he cums inside and breaks the chain necklace. The broken necklace gets turned into a Luca Navel piercing after for Laura to get marked as Luca property.

Outfit: Both naked except Laura is wearing the golden chain at the start. With Laura having a Luca Navel piercing at the end.

Position: From behind holding Laura’s arms to make her look at the picture and then transition to holding the chain prior to climax. Sort of like what happens in this panel:

Why: To get Laura to submit to Luca to become his girl and destroy all remnants of love for Harry by destroying the necklace and once broken get it turned into a Luca Navel piercing for Laura to get marked as Luca property with and is on clear display when Laura wears her slutty outfit.

This is a basic corruption and degradation idea for Laura where she ends up getting physically marked as Luca property which goes well with the slutty outfit he makes her wear. I hope others like this idea as well and I can’t wait to see the other ideas and how mine stacks up against everyone else’s.

2 –

The idea behind this is to get a sex scene showing off Laura’s nipple piercings in the “Let’s make a family” ending. This is the ending where Harry is oblivious to Laura’s corruption into a slut.

Who: Luca is fucking Laura

Where: In the hotel where Luca got Laura to Dogeza to him and beg for sex.

How: Luca and Laura have just gotten back from getting her nipples pierced, as Luca demanded, and Luca wants to fuck Laura to ingrain her sex slave status into her brain.

When: After Laura Dogeza’d to Luca, following getting her nipples pierced but before they left to tell Harry about Laura’s new desire to have Luca help her “exercise”.

Outfit: Laura has the sexy outfit that she had on before the pencil blue dress in this ending. The one with the exposed panties that has yet to be used in a sex scene (Her daily around the house clothing that she uses once she starts back with the long blond hair in this ending).

Position: Something like the below image as it shows both Laura’s pussy and pierced nipples:

Note that we should see Laura’s pierced nipples as that is a large focus of this scene.

Why: Luca needs to force Laura to understand that she is his sex slave and the piercings are physical proof of this fact. Laura will succumb to this fact and her slut transformation will continue further.

3 –

Who: Aya, Harry, and Laura.

Where: In a hotel.

How: They're on a romantic getaway and after a day full of silliness involving Harry juggling between Aya and Laura and trying to keep them from murdering one another, they get back to the hotel to have some fun together.

Position: Aya is on her back, getting fucked by Harry with Laura sitting on her face while kissing Harry.

Why: Because God finally decided Harry had enough timelines of suffering, and through divine intervention, unhuman willpower, true love, and some well-timed puppy eyes, he managed to defeat Luca and end up with both Aya and Laura. But seriously, how he managed to do this is up to you, HS. I'm curious to see how you'd justify this scenario.

4 –

Who: Laura and Luca.

Where: A strip club, either one owned by Luca's dad or just any random strip club or degenerate club.

How: Luca helps Laura with her exhibition kink by making her dance in the club in front of random perverts (perhaps the two pervs from work are there too, trying to help Harry get over his 'Laura obsession'?). After she gives them a show and starts to enjoy it, Luca would remind her who's in charge, making her give him a lap dance in front of everyone that ends in sex (him seated) and a clean-up bj.

When: Sometimes during or after the Hero endings.

Outfit: A slutty outfit/black bikini with a black wig and (an optional) black mask (something kinda goth styled?)

Position: Luca would be seated with Laura giving him a lap dance that ends up with her fucking him in a cowgirl position in front of everyone, ending with her between his legs cleaning him up

Why: Because Luca wants to humiliate Laura and develop her exhibitionism further, and make her feel more aroused by being seen in lewd situations.

5 –

Who: Laura and some coworkers

Where: Office toilet

How: Laura is left in a toilet stall by Luca and is getting fucked by some of her coworkers, one by one. Eventually Harry will come in and hear something from the stall or even sees it.

When: Doesn't really matter. Of course at a later point where she is already corrupted. Maybe with blonde hair.

Outfit: Fully naked, with some rope or chains to bind her to the stall. You could also add some accessories like cuffs, collar etc.

Position: Kinda like this

Why: I have no idea why :D but maybe because Luca wants to humiliate her and/or wants to raise the moral of the team.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1 –

Who: Laura (purple hair) and Luca

Where: Laura’s bedroom.

When: HangoverCat thinks it fits in best.

How: Luca is fucking Laura from behind on the bed while she looks at a picture of Harry. When Luca gets close to cumming he grabs hold of the chain necklace slightly strangling Laura when she agrees to become Luca’s girl he cums inside and breaks the chain necklace. The broken necklace gets turned into a Luca Navel piercing after for Laura to get marked as Luca property.

Outfit: Both naked except Laura is wearing the golden chain at the start. With Laura having a Luca Navel piercing at the end.

Position: From behind holding Laura’s arms to make her look at the picture and then transition to holding the chain prior to climax. Sort of like what happens in this panel:

Why: To get Laura to submit to Luca to become his girl and destroy all remnants of love for Harry by destroying the necklace and once broken get it turned into a Luca Navel piercing for Laura to get marked as Luca property with and is on clear display when Laura wears her slutty outfit.

This is a basic corruption and degradation idea for Laura where she ends up getting physically marked as Luca property which goes well with the slutty outfit he makes her wear. I hope others like this idea as well and I can’t wait to see the other ideas and how mine stacks up against everyone else’s.

2 –

The idea behind this is to get a sex scene showing off Laura’s nipple piercings in the “Let’s make a family” ending. This is the ending where Harry is oblivious to Laura’s corruption into a slut.

Who: Luca is fucking Laura

Where: In the hotel where Luca got Laura to Dogeza to him and beg for sex.

How: Luca and Laura have just gotten back from getting her nipples pierced, as Luca demanded, and Luca wants to fuck Laura to ingrain her sex slave status into her brain.

When: After Laura Dogeza’d to Luca, following getting her nipples pierced but before they left to tell Harry about Laura’s new desire to have Luca help her “exercise”.

Outfit: Laura has the sexy outfit that she had on before the pencil blue dress in this ending. The one with the exposed panties that has yet to be used in a sex scene (Her daily around the house clothing that she uses once she starts back with the long blond hair in this ending).

Position: Something like the below image as it shows both Laura’s pussy and pierced nipples:

Note that we should see Laura’s pierced nipples as that is a large focus of this scene.

Why: Luca needs to force Laura to understand that she is his sex slave and the piercings are physical proof of this fact. Laura will succumb to this fact and her slut transformation will continue further.

3 –

Who: Aya, Harry, and Laura.

Where: In a hotel.

How: They're on a romantic getaway and after a day full of silliness involving Harry juggling between Aya and Laura and trying to keep them from murdering one another, they get back to the hotel to have some fun together.

Position: Aya is on her back, getting fucked by Harry with Laura sitting on her face while kissing Harry.

Why: Because God finally decided Harry had enough timelines of suffering, and through divine intervention, unhuman willpower, true love, and some well-timed puppy eyes, he managed to defeat Luca and end up with both Aya and Laura. But seriously, how he managed to do this is up to you, HS. I'm curious to see how you'd justify this scenario.

4 –

Who: Laura and Luca.

Where: A strip club, either one owned by Luca's dad or just any random strip club or degenerate club.

How: Luca helps Laura with her exhibition kink by making her dance in the club in front of random perverts (perhaps the two pervs from work are there too, trying to help Harry get over his 'Laura obsession'?). After she gives them a show and starts to enjoy it, Luca would remind her who's in charge, making her give him a lap dance in front of everyone that ends in sex (him seated) and a clean-up bj.

When: Sometimes during or after the Hero endings.

Outfit: A slutty outfit/black bikini with a black wig and (an optional) black mask (something kinda goth styled?)

Position: Luca would be seated with Laura giving him a lap dance that ends up with her fucking him in a cowgirl position in front of everyone, ending with her between his legs cleaning him up

Why: Because Luca wants to humiliate Laura and develop her exhibitionism further, and make her feel more aroused by being seen in lewd situations.

5 –

Who: Laura and some coworkers

Where: Office toilet

How: Laura is left in a toilet stall by Luca and is getting fucked by some of her coworkers, one by one. Eventually Harry will come in and hear something from the stall or even sees it.

When: Doesn't really matter. Of course at a later point where she is already corrupted. Maybe with blonde hair.

Outfit: Fully naked, with some rope or chains to bind her to the stall. You could also add some accessories like cuffs, collar etc.

Position: Kinda like this

Why: I have no idea why :D but maybe because Luca wants to humiliate her and/or wants to raise the moral of the team.
Thank you so much 4 the share! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes