VN - Others - Completed - A Secret Between You and Me [Final] [CHARON]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Spirox

Is this even a game? should it be called a game? more like an ebook or an eHentai with one scene where you have a choice to make and then that's it. 9CG in total with 4/5 sexual one with some variation and that's that.. even the terrible secret that made me play this game thinking it would be fan well it was shitty...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Samantha_Gaming

Looks good.. i will have to play it to see if it's great.. Though i heard the NTR is only one scene and it seems that said scene is also avoidable.. Graphics-wise, it looks great, i have no complaints..
  3. 3.00 star(s)

meinachan

Its not too good, but not bad
    The story can get pretty cringy sometimes, from the character's actions, but it doesnt try to be too out of reality. If you can get past that, its actually kinda wholesome, more towards the end
    In the technical aspects, its barely got VA for the most part. It can get confusing sometimes as to who's speaking. The auto mode is also pretty slow even on the highest speed
    If you came only for the hentai, dont bother, because its only at the very end, and only a few scenes
  4. 1.00 star(s)

wootwoot

Borring story, horrible reader experience, they don't write who is speaking/thinking. Art is meh. Multiple ending = 2 endings, that last a few pages each. Also the slow transition between pages is just annoying. Big tumbs down from me