VN - Ren'Py - A Shade of Pink [Ch. 1-3] [Eatyourdessertfirst!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Ch 3

The premise of the game is simple, you are a futa who fucks girls and fucked them to make each girl into a futa. There really isnt much of a story besides that, all the text is flavour for the fuckfest and its pretty good.

Good-ish animation and 3D models
    No real story
    No sound
    No gameplay
    Pretty short (a few hours at most)

Overall a decent game that you can download and beat the meat with no string attached.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

TheDarkWyrm

The premise was interesting, the graphics were all right, but the writing was truly awful. Maybe I'm just too picky, but if a game manages to make my predominant emotion 'angry at the writing' and not 'horny at the futa-sister threesome happening', something went drastically wrong.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

shockwave1211

amazing if you love futanari corruption, has pretty good aniamtion, interesting scenes and premises and best of all hot futa girls, cant wait for it to be finished, the newest chapter even added some interesting decisions to be made
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dumpybreadbowl

Something about the character designs that just hit the spot perfectly.

Also love the off the rails plot and development

.......................................................................................................................................................................
  5. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

a balls to the wall smutventure. Takes no time getting started and doesn't let up. If you like futas fucking and corrupting girls and then you should definitely play this. Just and FYI there isn't any non futa content and that doesn' appear as if it will change as
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    . Pretty much a straight KN no choices to speak of and not a lot of complexity just a non stop fuck fest, but that's clearly what the dev is going for and they don't appear to be taking themselves too seriously so it all works. Some issues with the animations and renders with clipping and such but if you are into futas definitely worth a playthrough.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

caveiranegra

I realy love your game and I want to see the next chapter quickly. One of the things I like it is that you don't weast the time with a long text thing explaing everything you just put the action to happen since the begining, and this is a good thing to do becase make this game a unique experience to play.