RPGM A Simple Life with My Unobtrusive Sister [v0.25] [Countercurrent Tea Party]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Defkutah

Nov 24, 2022
Can't wait for this sex content after 0.99999C version!
Yeah, it’s getting a little frustrating considering the game seems to take inspiration from Imouto Life, which definitely was better about having proactive H scenes that you could work towards. Not saying the dev isn’t planning to add it, but it’s very odd that there’s barely any real H in what’s clearly an H game

• Sad
Reactions: Vepanda

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Can anyone give me tips on surviving this game? Even the right path has enemies that can kill with two or so hits easily, and with how slow the character moves and attacks, I'm just getting wiped out in seconds.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone give me tips on surviving this game? Even the right path has enemies that can kill with two or so hits easily, and with how slow the character moves and attacks, I'm just getting wiped out in seconds.
On the first floor right after you enter the dungeon. Go down till you see a treasure chest in a corner adjacent to a large hole. There's a weapon there that can give you a huge boost in damage, just scale on the bottom side of the hole. Second, you can try killing the mobs outside the dungeon. There's a mob that drops an equipment that doubles your attacks up to 3x, you can equip two for bows to fire 3 arrows, and swords to deal more damage proc.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
On the first floor right after you enter the dungeon. Go down till you see a treasure chest in a corner adjacent to a large hole. There's a weapon there that can give you a huge boost in damage, just scale on the bottom side of the hole. Second, you can try killing the mobs outside the dungeon. There's a mob that drops an equipment that doubles your attacks up to 3x, you can equip two for bows to fire 3 arrows, and swords to deal more damage proc.
Are you referring to the crying fruit cats that turn into locomotives when you hit them, or are you talking about the cats that turn into blowfish when you hit them?

Lenzos

May 27, 2024
Help, This is only if not, the only problem i have in this, Is there any options to this?

Last edited:

Errmirand1

Oct 24, 2023
Ok Demo V0.3 changelog (not sex jet :( ):

• Version 0.3 will introduce a lot of new cooking recipes. Onii-chans who love cooking can now make around 40 different dishes!
  • This update will also add a new outfit for the sister, which can be unlocked by completing a certain task.
  • The peeking events will have a lot of new scenes and gameplay as well.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
When dev want to take slow but ppl want some heat too bad, it usually leads to a MC dream scene...

ninjacurry

Jun 19, 2020
guys u have to chill lol
its a demo afterall not a full game
Yea honestly, feel like they could easily add sex scenes if they wanted to right now (the art assets are already ready) but are holding off as its just a demo and they want to give people a reason to buy the release when it comes out. Hopefully they'll pity us gooners tho and give us a scrap...

Vepanda

Aug 16, 2018
Stay Calm Onii-chans, V0.30 is here and so was your hero.

I'm feeling special today, so I'll upload all of the languages to the new demo updates. (Just this once, unless I'm feeling special again.)

Here's the Links:

(Somehow CN version is 0.30A)

(As always, I'll delete the previous update. So those who missed it I'm sorry for the lost :cry:)

A hero already spoken the god language detail here so I'll skip it. :BootyTime:
and its out:
0.30 Update Log:
-Cooking system revamped, recipes expanded to 43 types
-Added new gameplay elements to the bathroom scene
-You can now share your adventure stories with the knight
-Implemented the "Don't get hurt" promise with your sister
-A mysterious Mecha has appeared in the abyss.

No sex/cg scene yet. Peace...
just one....jpg

Last edited:

HSO24AMO32

Dec 18, 2023
Stay Calm Onii-chans, V0.30 is here and so was your hero.

I'm feeling special today, so I'll upload all of the languages to the new demo updates. (Just this once, unless I'm feeling special again.)

Here's the Links:
V0.30 (ENG ver)
V0.30A (CN ver) (Somehow CN version is 0.30A)
V0.30 (JP Ver)
(As always, I'll delete the previous update. So those who missed it I'm sorry for the lost :cry:)

A hero already spoken the god language detail here so I'll skip it. :BootyTime:

No sex/cg scene yet. Peace...
View attachment 4053938
God bless You our brother.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes