Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
heres a quick tutorial because i hadn't used bepinex prior a day or two ago and also just found out how to do these.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for explain.
hm.. I'm not recommend to make "plugins" folder. 'cause If BepInEx is working right, that folder will be created by BepInEx. If not created ? there are some problem. It's good for check the BepInEx is working or not.

Most of problem is "Game Path". if it has a multi-bytes caharacters, BepInEx won't works.
Another most found problem is "Type mismatch". (exe file and BepInEx. x64/x32. mono/il2cpp)
More another is BepInEx's version. bleeding edge's 6xx versions are not compatible with v5.x plugins. and some game are not compatible with 5xx. (one of game is working on #553, not #577)

is compatible with many games now.

Reactions: RareRed

Alexia Qxia

Jul 22, 2021
"config"and"unity-libs" created.. It's means BepInEx match with game exe.
If your windows user name have a chinese characters and game folder is at system folder("Downloads", "My Documents", etc), the absolute path have a chinese charaters. (c:\users\'chinese username'\My Documents)
So I was said that move the game folder to another place. ( "c:\Games\HypnoApp\" )

If want edit asset file by manual, edit it with uabea.
But the game doesn't run and the folder "plugins" doesn't come out.

D00IVI

Feb 21, 2019
So the base game run fine but when I try putting the BepInEx my AV flared up about trojan warning, may be his AV just straight up delete the file without warning ?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I am very busy, I only sleep a few hours a day, so I can't do more projects like this in the future. Feel free to edit my work if the game has been updated.
Can you provide me with the uncensored images?
I'll use them with KumarinTexture replacer.
This way it will be easier to update them if there is ever a need to be.

Last edited:

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
Let me make up about uncensor.
I made an uncnsor plugin in July. But Game version is still v1.0.6 and not updated. So I was not upload here. 'cause many post about uncensored were exists.
But current version is v1.1.0. Many users are confused with game version and uncensor.
Uncensored assets files must match with game version. If not, may be scenes are out of order.

Uncensor plugin for PC. (game version independent)
It's BepInEx plugin. must install BepInEx. This game is IL2CPP of unity.

Edit: 22-11-02
All files are from rosehunter2's work. except "zoneAnalysis_xray_.png".

Install
  1. If "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists on game folder, "HypnoApp.exe" is x32 type. download one of below.
  2. or "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists, download one of below.
  3. Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HypnoApp.exe" file exists).
  4. Run game once.
  5. "BepInEx\plugins\" folder wil be created. Not created ? move game folder to another place(ex. "c:\Games\HypnoApp\") and run again.
  6. Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  7. Have a good time.

About android version
rosehunter2 was uploaded uncensored apk file. Go post and give "like" to him. support is more helpful.
I've followed all of your steps but once I reload the game the censorship is till in place. The plugins folder was created so I know that the BepInEx is compatible with the game, the uncensored images just won't display.

The BepInEx log output file says the following:

[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-pre.1 - HypnoApp
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info : BepInEx] Process bitness: 32-bit (x86)
[Info : Preloader] Running under Unity v2019.4.40
[Info : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type UnhollowerRuntimeLib.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info : BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Texture Replacer 1.0.2]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type Texture_Replacer.Texture_Replacer_il2cpp in il2cpp domain
[Info :Texture Replacer] Press ALT-F11 to dumps all texture2D images on Scene.
[Info :Texture Replacer] Unique keys 9 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] CheckMD5 keys 0 counts
[Info :Texture Replacer] 9 paths of Images are found.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp 1.4.3]
[Warning:Unhollower] Method Void Log(BepInEx.Logging.LogLevel, System.Object) on type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic has unsupported parameter System.Object data of type System.Object
[Info :Unhollower] Registered mono type DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.DumbRendererDemosaic in il2cpp domain
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _chair_combined_ase
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _bed_combined_body_cloth
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_hair
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_bote
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_before

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _chair_combined_ase
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced _bed_combined_body_cloth
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_hair
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_bote
[Info :Texture Replacer] replaced haramase_before
Thanks for feedback.
I test again but it works. (bleeding edge #557)
And test with BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x86_6.0.0-pre.1.zip. It works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
uncensor plunin has 2 part.
Hard - Using Texture_Replacer. As your log, It looks like working ok.
Soft - Using DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp. Is it not works ? hmm..

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
For some reason I can't open the game since the newest update, it just crashes right away.
Vanilla is not working ? (not apply uncensored textures, and so on)
If not working on vanilla, try edit windows system date format to Japanese. Many japanese games of unity are playable with this method.

Nenemin

May 19, 2017
Vanilla is not working ? (not apply uncensored textures, and so on)
If not working on vanilla, try edit windows system date format to Japanese. Many japanese games of unity are playable with this method.
Yeah Vanilla isn't working, I tried with Japanese format/region, also emulator but it still doesn't work.
Some files that are normally written in Japanese are written in random symbols instead, maybe it's related as to why it doesn't work anymore but I don't really know.
1667487713648.png

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah Vanilla isn't working, I tried with Japanese format/region, also emulator but it still doesn't work.
Some files that are normally written in Japanese are written in random symbols instead, maybe it's related as to why it doesn't work anymore but I don't really know.
View attachment 2144373
file names don't matter. if want extract right filename,
try move game to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\hypnoApp")

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes