Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

Tangalala

Dec 11, 2019
Picked up this game recently and really enjoyed it + haven't gotten tired of it yet (which is a rare thing some hentai games) and I want to support the creator by purchasing his game from DLsite but unfortunately it doesn't allow for debit cards (eg Visa Debit cards), all other options seem to be Japan based.

How has everyone else that has purchased his game gone about purchasing it/made a donation to his personal page? It all seems to be not really accessible from non-Japan users.

Reactions: TankyThomas

monobeno

Oct 27, 2021
Picked up this game recently and really enjoyed it + haven't gotten tired of it yet (which is a rare thing some hentai games) and I want to support the creator by purchasing his game from DLsite but unfortunately it doesn't allow for debit cards (eg Visa Debit cards), all other options seem to be Japan based.

How has everyone else that has purchased his game gone about purchasing it/made a donation to his personal page? It all seems to be not really accessible from non-Japan users.
waiting for his new game if you want support him

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
from DLsite but unfortunately it doesn't allow for debit cards (eg Visa Debit cards), all other options seem to be Japan based.
You can purchase points via DL Pay (on your customer page) before and pay with them. These points can paid with Paypal.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
New character is appears on another new game.
HypnoApp 's current version :
PC : v1.06
Android : v1.10

edit: PC:v1.10

Last edited:

Tangalala

Dec 11, 2019
waiting for his new game if you want support him
Yeah definitely waiting on his next game release (or update to existing game if the new girl becomes that, would be nice to not need to switch between games but it's not a big deal)

You can purchase points via DL Pay (on your customer page) before and pay with them. These points can paid with Paypal.
I'll give that a shot for sure, definitely want to support this creator.

wbutcher

Sep 18, 2017
Hey, I tried the uncensored patch and its still censored. I got the notification about replacing files when I unzipped so I thought I unzipped to the right place. Anybody that can help would be appreciated

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin for PC. (game version independent)
It's BepInEx plugin. must install . This game is IL2CPP of unity.

Edit:
24-01-11
  • port to net6. unhollow is no longer supported.
  • removed debug function.
23-01-10
  • Made a plugin for this game only.
  • Images added from mmmken12. thanks.
  • fps does not drop.
  • Debug mode. (F1 for activate toggle, D for call a sub-debug)
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll, DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll removed.
22-11-26
  • Update Texture_Replacer plugin to v1.0.4.0 (fixed Not reload the textures on Scene Changed)
22-11-04
  • Edit _bed_combined_body_cloth_.png.
22-11-02

Features
  • Uncensored

Install
  1. If "UnityCrashHandler32.exe" file exists on game folder, "HypnoApp.exe" is x32 type. download one of below.
  2. or "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" file exists, download one of below.
  3. Extract BepInEx to game folder(where "HypnoApp.exe" file exists).
  4. Extract uncensor plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  5. Have a good time.

About android version
rosehunter2 was uploaded uncensored apk file. Go post and give "like" to him. support is more helpful.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes