Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

ToThiPho

Oct 31, 2020
I made a better uncensored here. A lot of work for some images that you only see for a few seconds.
No need say thanks, give me a like if you use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file is empty :(
I made a better uncensored here. A lot of work for some images that you only see for a few seconds.
No need say thanks, give me a like if you use it.
The file is empty

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
[
The file is empty. The file is empty.
Sadly, the Gofile upload website had deleted all of my work because I didn't upgrade my account. Therefore, I must upload my work to my Google drive alternately. But my storage is still limited. So I must choose what to upload carefully. Hope someone can support me a bit.

About the PC version, I don't have any backup files. So when I made the uncensored patch for the android version, I started from scratch. You can ask someone here for my patch or use another one in the old posts.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
[ Sadly, the Gofile upload website had deleted all of my work because I didn't upgrade my account. Therefore, I must upload my work to my Google drive alternately. But my storage is still limited. So I must choose what to upload carefully. Hope someone can support me a bit.

About the PC version, I don't have any backup files. So when I made the uncensored patch for the android version, I started from scratch. You can ask someone here for my patch or use another one in the old posts.
How about try

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I can't access this page. In addition, because of the upload and download speed, some of the sites I can't use to upload files.
That cloud site is very fast. but file is not stable. hm.. is that site blocks country ? I was connect that site with VPN. first time only. connected once, there was no problem with not using VPN.
for test, download the Ricca's 4k mod post's - 3.90GB
Then.. use mega..? ...

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
That cloud site is very fast. but the file is not stable. hm.. Is that site blocks the country? I connected to that site with VPN. First time only. connected once, there was no problem with not using VPN. For the test, download Ricca's 4k modpost's Kioskloud - 3.90GB Then.. use mega..? ...
Thanks. I use mega too, but I spend most of the storage on backup important data. And because of the free account, it's not enough. I usually need to clean up my computer and delete the old game mod, which is less important.

Len313

Apr 21, 2020
any more suggestions of mind control/hypnosis games that have unique/interesting systems? Some game i've played are jikage rising, take over, superpowered, and snow daze, to name a few.
Nano control
Pronant symphony (story is great if you do not do anything bad)
Sonia and the hypnotic city
Busty elf wife (ntr)
Princess Knight Claris (possession if you count this as mind control)
Corrupted Kingdoms

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fra_ and cck1987

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
any more suggestions of mind control/hypnosis games that have unique/interesting systems? Some game i've played are jikage rising, take over, superpowered, and snow daze, to name a few.
Alright second person who asked, time to open a tab and make a list... Mind-control not so much, but corruption (similar to mind-control maybe?) I can do. As these types of games are my favorites... >LOTS of Point and click / groping games where its just you and a female or two with you doing what you want to/corrupting them.

heres you a list brother.

Feb 3, 2020
Alright second person who asked, time to open a tab and make a list... Mind-control not so much, but corruption (similar to mind-control maybe?) I can do. As these types of games are my favorites... >LOTS of Point and click / groping games where its just you and a female or two with you doing what you want to/corrupting them.

heres you a list brother.

Thanks for the round and round molester train recommendation!

Reactions: RareRed

SacredAzerrev

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for sharing your game. With that, I was able to create an uncensored version of it.
View attachment 2022850
Everyone can enjoy it here:
Google Drive

I also want to support game developers, but I don't have much money. If you guys can send me a gift code or donate to me, I can buy the game and make uncensored versions for you.

Support me at here:
I've sent you a request to access your file.

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes