Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.60 star(s) 50 Votes

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
hmm, their new game looking good. Honestly i will enjoy my hypno time with an innocent girl like that than stick to the bitch from first game lol xD

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
Its completed with 5 ending iirc? Look up for Ending guide.
let's see if it has any then since i think the last time i played this game it's still in the beta or something like that

on that note, do you know about the strike pose thing? I couldn't make her strike any poses anywhere

Sep 3, 2018
let's see if it has any then since i think the last time i played this game it's still in the beta or something like that

on that note, do you know about the strike pose thing? I couldn't make her strike any poses anywhere
The strike pose is the "open/close legs" and "skirt up/down" ones.

zehius

Sep 28, 2020
It's a nice game I like to have control, not like some training games where you just press a button and wait, it would be cool if there was more "tools".
Like enema (with force holding until climax), plugs that you can put after and if it last too long she is in pain then release and half of the pleasure goes down.
I'm not a "scat fan" but since this game is around giving a lesson to a bitchy girl that would be interesting, enema before class, plug then release when she is standing and reading.
Boob / blowjob would be cool too, oh and it would be nice also to change a little the un-hypnotize status if she is more obedient she doesn't scream everywhere and unique interaction could happen when she is near climax and you release.

Anyway very nice game I have done 2 end for now, gonna watch closely to Dobu twitter.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Maybe someone can correct me because I'm not 100% sure if they'll be doing every girl but from what I read on ci-en and here it seems like they'll include more than one. Tomboy was voted second highest, so it just means we'll have to wait a while

if your looking for a time frame I believe he said around "mid august."

"That's why updates are likely to stop until around mid-August! Sorry to everyone who has been waiting for the update, but please be patient...!!"

Reactions: Torinir

digtalmon

Feb 7, 2019
従順度が低い状態で、ペニスと玩具で中間的な調教をした時のエンディング
The ending when the obedience level is low and intermediate training is done with a penis and a toy.
Sorry for this dumb question but how I can reach this ending (3rd ending according to the online guide)?

st3r

Dec 23, 2021
Sorry for this dumb question but how I can reach this ending (3rd ending according to the online guide)?
where do you see this guide? i never knew there was supposed to be an ending until i actually browsed this forum lol

Kuratame

Aug 3, 2018
Very late to the party but i have an issue with the software. Apparently after the first loading (to load the software data, the one with the icon) it just says not responding and forced close. After that the software is not even opening anymore it's like rejecting to open. Is there any solution?

Reactions: kontol345
4.60 star(s) 50 Votes